剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Where's Will?
威尔去哪儿了
Okay, where's Elliot?
埃利奥特呢
Elliot, Sloan, and Don...
埃利奥特 斯隆还有唐
we're able to communicate with them,
我们能联♥系♥到他们
but they're stuck on the tarmac at LaGuardia.
但他们正困在拉瓜迪亚的机场跑道上
All right, Maggie, dust off the obit packages for bin Laden.
玛姬 拟好本·拉♥登♥的死亡通告
Tess, you're on Gaddafi. Okay.
特丝 你负责卡扎菲 好的
Jim, do what you do and get us new information
吉姆 尽你所能 弄些新情报
and get the bookers to line up our National Security guys.
让统筹赶紧联♥系♥国安局的人
You can start with Mike Tapley, who's available.
从麦克·塔普莱开始 他有空
Let's go.
做事
What?
怎么
The president's gonna tell us what's going on at 10:30.
十点半总统就会发表讲话
He's gonna tell us. What's the virtue of breaking it five minutes early?
他马上要宣布了 提前五分钟的意义何在
America thinks bin Laden's alive.
举国上下都以为本·拉♥登♥还活着
If I can make him dead one minute sooner,
我哪怕能让他早死一分钟
my entire life in journalism up until this point will have been worth it.
这么多年的记者生涯 就没白费
All right.
那好吧
I got a White House usher who says
有个白宫接待员说
they're bringing a backup generator into the East Room.
他们正在东厅安置备用发电机
Mac, he's speaking from the East Room.
麦肯 他在东厅讲话
Presidents don't announce bad news from the East Room.
坏消息一向都不会在东厅宣布
They do it from the Oval Office or the Briefing Room.
而是在总统办公室 或新闻发布室
All right, good. Listen...
很好 那么...
you don't think there's any chance it's a UFO, do you?
你觉得会不会跟飞碟有关
Keep it together, would you?
你醒醒吧
She's in the bathroom. Thanks.
她去洗手间了 多谢
What do you have?
你那有什么消息
What, is this your boyfriend?
怎么 他是你男朋友吗
Yes. No. Yes.
对 不是 是
Look, I'm not the kind of guy that likes to play games.
听着 我不赞成人们玩弄感情
He's with Maggie. Thanks, Pete.
他女友是玛姬 谢谢关心 皮特
What'd you find? According to FlyersRights.Org,
你查到什么 旅客权益网说
we can download a petition demanding we be allowed off the plane,
可以下载一份申请 要求离开飞机
but it's not clear how many signatures we need.
不过上面没说需要多少人的签名
We don't have time to circulate a petition. What else you got?
哪有功夫收集签名 还有别的吗
A website that lists seven ways to get kicked off a plane,
网上有列举 被赶下飞机的七种方法
including shouting loud,
包括 大声宣扬
unpopular political views. I can do that.
非主流政♥治♥观点 这倒是可行
Being dressed in an inappropriately revealing manner.
着装过分暴露
Take off your clothes. You take off your clothes.
把你衣服脱了 脱你自己的
I guess I'm stuck with the tiebreaker.
平局 看来决定权在我了
Lester, I'm gonna lose my shit on you.
莱斯特 别怪我对你不客气
Generator in the East Room. It's not bad news.
讲话在东厅 不是坏消息
Uh, Elliot, let's try...
埃利奥特 咱们试试...
Boy, that Genghis Khan had some pretty good ideas.
成吉思汗是个大英雄
You see what happened? Yes.
瞧 出事了吧 没错
The worst thing that could possibly happen.
真是出大事了
I fell down and guess what, nobody died.
我摔了 猜猜怎样 没人上西天
Get in your seat, fasten your seat belt.
回到座位上 系紧安全带
Sure, but I might need to see that demonstration again
没问题 但我得再看一遍演示
'cause I've never seen a seat belt before.
因为我从没见过安全带
He's stopping.
停下来了
The gate's right there. It's right out the window.
舱门就在那儿 就在窗外
I can see it. I'm practically touching it right now.
我能看见了 都能摸着了
Take it easy. It's right there!
冷静点 就在那儿
Well, folks, this is the captain.
伙计们 我是机长
Good news our gate has opened up. Thank you.
好消息是舱门已经打开 谢天谢地
But this is a towin gate. No!
但需要拖车把飞机拖到门前 不
So it'll be just a few more minutes.
所以还要再等几分钟
Let me out! Let me out
让我出去 让我出去
and I will push the plane to the gate.
我来把飞机推到舱门
Maggie's a lucky girl.
玛姬真是幸运啊
No one's asked us to switch over to the Emergency Broadcasting System,
没人让我们切换到紧急广播系统
so there isn't a North Korean missile headed towards San Diego.
所以不是朝鲜导弹飞向圣地亚哥
No one knows anything at the CDC,
疾病控制中心没有丝毫消息
so a vial of smallpox hasn't been dropped
所以没有人把天花病毒
in the middle of Madison Square Garden.
洒到麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
We have a computer that monitors all the police scanners
我们有台电脑监控所有警方无线电
and listens for certain words.
并注意特定关键词
There's been no act of domestic terrorism,
所以没有发生国内恐怖袭击
though there is a frat party at Michigan State
不过 密西根州立大学有个兄弟会派对
that's about to get broken up.
快要被警方打断了
You guys know it's bin Laden, don't you?
你们知道就是本·拉♥登♥ 是不是
Believe me, when we know it's bin Laden, you'll know.
如果确定是本·拉♥登♥ 会告诉你们的
I'd have expected it to be a lot more chaotic.
本以为这里会混乱得多
Since the first day Mackenzie got here,
自从麦肯兹第一天上任
we've been practicing this once a month. We do dry runs.
我们每月都要进行一次演习
Obviously there are always wild cards you can't predict.
因为总有意料之外的事情会发生
Hey, little buddy.
小盆友
Oh, boy. Are you alright?
天哪 你没事吧
Yeah. Mac's been worried.
没事 麦肯正担心呢
We got stuck in some traffic, so I ran here.
堵车了 我是跑来的
We've been calling.
我们一直在给你打电♥话♥
I thought it would be better to keep running than answer the phone.
我觉得与其接电♥话♥ 不如早点跑过来
What's that?
那是什么
I stopped to get a falafel.
我半路停下 买♥♥了个沙拉三明治
I'm just gonna...
我要把它...
Good. Thanks. Anything new?
很好 多谢 有什么新进展
It's bin Laden or Gaddafi.
不是本·拉♥登♥就是卡扎菲
And the White House pushed it 15 minutes to 10:45.
还有白宫推迟了15分钟 10点45开始
God. Have you ever noticed
老天 你有没有发现
how we've never been able to agree on a way to spell Gaddafi?
卡扎菲的拼法 从来没有统一过
"Q-a," "K-a," "G."
"Q-a," "K-a," "G."
Will, are you able to...
威尔 你可以...
Gaddafi would have been a NATO operation.
抓捕卡扎菲 必然是北约的行动
I've spoken with Wesley Clark,
我和韦斯利·克拉克通过话
who called NATO HQ in Brussels. They don't know anything.
他打给布鲁塞尔总部 没有任何消息
You've already spoken to NATO HQ?
你已经和北约总部通过话了
When I was getting the falafel.
买♥♥沙拉三明治的时候
Kaylee.
凯莉
I need to be able to count on your discretion.
我需要你把嘴封得牢牢地
You can't imagine how important this night is.
你没法想象 今晚有多重要
You're gonna be great.
你会很棒的
Just keep drinking water.
多喝点水
All right.
好吧
So I'm gonna go in my office and...
那我就回办公室 然后...
take it from there.
再说了
So if it's not Gaddafi, doesn't that mean...
既然不是卡扎菲 是不是说...
Like I said, when we have it confirmed, you'll know it.
我说过 消息一旦确认就会告诉你们
Go back to work.
回去工作吧
Yeah.
好
You can see the Press Briefing Room is empty.
你可以看到白宫新闻室是空的
The White House Press Corps is starting to arrive on the scene,
白宫记者团开始到达现场
but they're staking out positions near the northwest executive entrance.
但他们却在西北入口附近徘徊
Mac, can you hear me? Yup.
麦肯 能听到我说话吗 可以
Keith Urbahn,
凯斯·厄本
who's the Chief of Staff for Donald Rumsfeld,
前国防部长 拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥的幕僚长
has tweeted the following:
发了以下推特
"So I'm told by a reputable person
"可靠人士告知
they have killed Osama bin Laden. Hot damn."
奥萨玛·本·拉♥登♥被杀了 真♥他♥妈♥爽"
We got the tweet. We want to report it.
我们看到推特了 我们想报导
You can't do it. We're not gonna say confirmed.
不行 我们不会说是确切新闻
We just want to report the tweet.
我们只是报导这条推特
Jane, this is double confirmation territory,
简 这类事必须有两个来源确认
and we don't even have one yet. The tweet is reportable.
我们一个都没有 推特也能报导
Do you know how many tweets there are out there?
你知道网上有多少推特吗
Just one from the Chief of Staff to the former Secretary of Defense.
可只有一条是来自前国防部长的幕僚长
I'm sorry, you're gonna have to keep vamping.
对不起 你只能继续现编词
We've got a package on past live addresses from the East Room.
我们有条东厅的现场拍摄录像
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表