剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Insulting me is not gonna help you out much.
羞辱我也是无济于事的
I wasn't insulting you.
我没有羞辱你
I can't get anybody to answer their phone.
我联♥系♥不到任何人
You're calling people who are on the subway.
你联♥系♥的人都在地铁里
Call people who are in taxis.
打给搭计程车的人
You have to let us off this plane.
让我们下飞机吧
I'm not letting you unbuckle your seat belt.
我都不让你解开安全带
You think I'm letting you off the plane?
你觉得我会让你下飞机吗
If you know what we know... which is nothing...
你要是知道我们知道的事 其实没事
you'd be behind us and they'd be behind us
你一定会支持我们 他们也会
and I think later on tonight you're gonna be saying,
而且晚些时候 你就会说
"I wish I'd been more cooperative with that passenger."
"我应该对那位旅客更宽容一点的"
I think later on tonight you're gonna be saying,
我想晚些时候 你会说
"These handcuffs hurt my wrists."
"手铐好痛啊"
All right, she's not easy. I need information now.
算了 她真难缠 我需要消息
If they knew more, they'd be telling us, right?
他们查到了 就会告诉我们的
We'll keep calling the desk,
我们会继续给公♥司♥打电♥话♥
but I think we're just gonna have to wait.
但目前也只能等待了
Waiting, patience... words like that, always my last option.
等待 耐心这类词 永远是下下策
Borrow somebody's phone and start dialing.
借个电♥话♥ 赶紧多找人问问
Lester.
莱斯特
Andy, listen, most of my staff are kids.
安迪 我的员工大多是孩子
Five years ago, half of them were editing their college newspapers.
一大半的人 五年前还在搞校报
Will, we can't... You just got to give me a little guidance.
威尔 我们不能 给我些提示
We think it's bin Laden.
我们认为是本·拉♥登♥
If we're wrong, just wave me off.
如果不是 就给我打个手势
I can't do any waving.
我打不了手势
All right, we're gonna do a Carl Bernstein from "All the President's Men."
那就学《水门事件》里的卡尔·伯恩斯坦
I'm gonna say it's bin Laden and I'm gonna count to 10.
我说是本·拉♥登♥ 然后数十下
If you don't say anything, that's what we're pursuing.
你若一声不吭 我们就跟进下去了
Ready? One...
准备好了吗 一
two...
二
Wait a second. That's where they fucked up in the movie.
慢着 电影里他们就是这样搞砸了的
I've got to go, man. No, he didn't...
我得挂了 不 他没有...
the guy misunderstood the directions.
是那家伙理解出了问题
Andy?
安迪
We're not moving.
堵死了
There's construction. On a Sunday night?
前方施工 周日晚上施工
They do it on Sunday night so they don't inconvenience people.
选在周日晚上 就是为了避免给人带来不便
This is gonna be a great city once they finish building it.
这城市建好后 一定会很宏伟
Just sit tight.
好好坐着吧
What are we, 22 blocks away?
我们在哪 还差22条街吗
I'm gonna get you there.
我会把你送到的
I'm gonna run.
我跑过去吧
No, you're not. I can run fast.
不行 我跑得很快的
You can't get out of the car without me.
你不能独自下车
I see you thinking about it.
看得出来你在想跑过去
Do not do it.
想都别想
What are you putting that in your pocket for?
你把手♥机♥放口袋里干嘛
Motherfucker!
我勒个去
Get back here! You are not safe out here!
回来 外面不安全
McAvoy, get back! God damn it.
麦卡沃伊 回来 该死的
Sir, is there a problem? There's a guy running west.
先生 有事吗 有人往西跑了
He's gonna go north on 5th. Just calm down.
他会在第五街转北走 请冷静
I'm calm, Officer. But that man cannot...
我很冷静 警官 但那人不...
Please step back in your vehicle. The keys are inside.
请退回到你的车里 钥匙在车里面
Could you just move it over to the side?
你们能把它移到路边吗
I'm private security. Calm down and step back.
我是私人保镖 冷静 后退
Please, listen to me.
请听我讲
Turn around and place your hands on the car.
转过身去 把双手放在车上
Officer. Turn around and place your hands on the car.
警官 转过身去 把双手放在车上
I'm gonna kill him. What was that?
我要杀了他 你说什么
Officers, I'm armed. He said he's armed.
警官 我有枪 他说他有枪
Put your hands on the car. I'm licensed to carry.
双手放在车上 我有持枪执照
And there's a weapon currently on your person?
武器在你身上吗
Under my jacket on my left side.
外套左边口袋里
It's loaded with the safety on.
装了子弹 上了保险
My carry permit's in my back right pocket.
我的持枪执照在右边黑色钱包里
I work for Blue North Security and my client is at large.
我在北蓝保全公♥司♥工作 我的客户跑了
You're a big guy, okay?
你个子很大
Don't do anything that's gonna make us nervous.
别做任何让我们紧张的事 好吗
Nothing I can do about being big and black at the same time.
又黑又壮 可不是我的错
You guys, you can sit anywhere over here.
你们俩 可以到那边坐坐
The kitchen is back there with...
厨房♥就在那里 里面有...
with, uh... PopTarts.
有... 果酱馅饼
Why did you choose Pop-Tarts?
为什么是果酱馅饼
I don't know, but you were never gonna finish that sentence.
不知道 我只是看你说不下去了
Just sit tight. And remember,
别乱跑 并且记住
you're not gonna hear please and thank you a lot.
不会有人和你说什么"请"和"谢谢"
How long does it take to get the studio warmed up?
演播室多久能准备好
15 minutes. And the control room is warming up right now.
15分钟 控制室也在准备中
You talking to DC?
你跟华盛顿联♥系♥了吗
They'll start rolling coverage in 20 minutes.
他们将在20分钟后开始直播
Of what? A live shot of the White House.
播什么 白宫的现场实况
Let them know New York's running this
告诉他们 纽约会报道
and they don't say a word until Charlie says okay.
未经查理同意 他们一个字都不许说
Any idea when we're breaking?
那我们何时开始报道
President speaks in 45 minutes.
总统将在45分钟后讲话
If we know something before then, we'll go.
若能在此之前确认消息 我们就报
Gary. Have you tried Gary?
格雷 你找过格雷了吗
Quiet. Quiet!
安静 给我安静
Let's get organized.
我们梳理一下
What exactly do we know? And I mean know.
我们现在知道些什么 我是指"知道"
The president is speaking at 10:30 on a matter of national security.
总统将于十点半 就国♥家♥安♥全♥问题发表讲话
What else? That's it.
还有呢 就这么多
Okay, that's exactly what we knew 20 minutes ago.
20分钟前 我们也知道这么多
Just to be clear, he's breaking into the networks, too.
补充一下 他把电视网的节目也叫停了
That's "Desperate Housewives,"
《绝望主妇》
"Celebrity Apprentice," "Brothers and Sisters."
《名人学徒》 《兄弟姐妹》
That's a ton of money in ad givebacks. This can't wait till the morning.
宁愿退还一大笔广♥告♥费 也不能拖到明早
It's bin Laden, Mac.
一定是本·拉♥登♥
We want it to be bin Laden.
我们希望是本·拉♥登♥
Let's not let the wish be the father of the thought.
不要被希望牵着鼻子走
Obviously we're pursuing bin Laden.
本·拉♥登♥必然要跟进
But let's just talk about what else it could be.
但还可能是什么情况
Gaddafi. Follow it. Put together a team out there.
卡扎菲 建个组 跟进
A foreign attack.
外来袭击
No one at State or DOD is talking, right?
国♥务♥院♥和国防部都没有消息 不是吗
If they're not clamming up, they honestly don't know anything.
他们要么是口风紧 要么就是真不知情
Who did the Santa Tracker story at Christmas? Anyone?
当时谁做的"追踪圣诞老人"那条新闻
When we get the NORAD on the phone,
我们当时打电♥话♥给北美防空司令部
they report they're tracking a big sled with reindeer.
他们说正在追踪圣诞老人的驯鹿雪橇
I did. Get him on the phone.
我做的 打电♥话♥给他
You think the Santa guy is gonna know something?
你觉得追踪圣诞老人的人 可能知道点什么
I'd be pretty surprised, but I'm not doing nothing.
也许是异想天开 但总好过干等着
What about outside the box? Way, way outside the box?
发散下思维 发散到外太空去
Ahem, all right. Here I go. What?
我有想法 什么
A study published in the "Astrophysical Journal" estimates
《天体物理学》的一项研究成果称
there are 10 trillion planetary systems in the known universe.
宇宙中存在着十万亿个行星系统
Which one are you from? She said outside the box.
你来自哪颗星 她说要发散思维
Then she added way, way outside the box.
还说要发散到外太空去
Besides the near certainty
几乎可以确定
that intelligent life exists outside this planet...
在地球之外 存在着智能生命
Are you suggesting that we've made contact with beings from another planet?
你认为人类已经与外星生物取得联♥系♥了吗
Is that your suggestion?
你是想说这个吗
You said way outside the box. Come back in the box.
是你说要发散到外太空 回到地球来
The birth certificate. What about it?
出生证 怎么了
What if the long form's a forgery and the president's resigning?
也许是总统因伪造出生证明而被迫辞职
I think it's more likely ET is standing on the Truman Balcony.
我宁愿相信外星人正站在白宫杜鲁门阳台上
So should I follow... No.
那我就... 别
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表