剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Well, her demeanor was different with Lee
她跟李在一起时的行为举止
than it was with her mother.
与跟母亲在一起时截然不同
The normally outspoken Democratic New York congressman
坦率直言的纽约民♥主♥党议员
is suddenly tongue-tied and evasive.
突然变得吞吞吐吐 含糊其辞
Here he is again today with "The Today Show"'s Luke Russert.
今天他又上了卢克·卢瑟特的《今日秀》
Roll 16. That's not a picture of you?
进16号♥视频 那不是你的照片吗
You know, I can't say with certitude.
我不能确定
My system was hacked. Pictures can be manipulated.
我的电脑被黑了 照片可能是伪造的
Pictures can be dropped in and inserted.
也可能是拼接而成的
Someone committed a prank on me.
是有人对我恶作剧
Somehow got access to my Twitter account
盗窃了我的推特账号♥
and right away put up a picture
然后立刻贴出一张艳照
that made fun of the name Weiner.
开"韦纳"这名字的玩笑
Hey, we can be doing mock debate prep during this.
我们可以利用这段时间准备模拟辩论
Hey, debate prep.
准备辩论吧
You don't have to watch this.
你们没必要看这个
We don't know for sure what happened here.
我们不能确定到底发生了什么
I spoke earlier today with Sandy Witless,
今天早些时候 我采访了桑迪·惠特斯
a bartender... Whiddles, like carving wood.
一名酒吧招待... 惠德斯 就像刻木头
Excuse me, Sandy Whiddles, a bartender here in Manhattan
抱歉 桑迪·惠德斯 曼哈顿酒吧招待
who had been tweeting with congressman Weiner for the past several months.
她与韦纳议员在推特上聊了数月
Here's that interview. Roll 22.
下面是采访内容 进22号♥视频
Thank you for speaking to us, Sandy. Thank you.
谢谢你接受采访 桑迪 谢谢
When did you become a Twitter follower of the congressman?
你几时开始在推特上"关注"议员先生的
Let me say first that I was more than a follower.
首先声明 我不仅仅是"关注"了他
We had a relationship, which is obvious when you read the texts.
我们有暧昧关系的 一看聊天记录便知
Does he usually smoke at his desk?
他常在主播台上抽烟吗
I have copies of the texts right here.
我有聊天记录的打印稿
I know you're eager to read the tweets.
我知道你很想念出那些聊天记录
We'll get to those in a moment. Okay, because...
我们一会再说 好的 因为...
Did the congressman ever talk to you or tweet to you
议员先生可曾亲口提及 或私信你
anything that he was working on in one of his committees?
任何关于他在委员会里的工作事宜
No. I have copies of the tweets right here.
没有 我有聊天记录的打印稿
Two minutes and 20 seconds in the C block to educate the public
只有2分20秒来教育大众 还是在第三段
on most irresponsible economic inaction in my lifetime.
这可是我平生所见最不负责的经济不作为
I know, it's all upside down because of Casey Anthony.
我懂 全是因为凯西·安东尼案
Once ratings are back up...
一旦收视率回升...
We're committing journalistic malpractice.
这是新闻渎职罪
Fortunately, there's no such thing.
幸好 没有这种罪
How great would it be if there was?
要是有的话 该多好
I can understand your frustration.
我能理解你的挫败感
What's your thing again? It's a website for trolls.
你要做什么来着 一个钓饵者的网站
They get together and talk about their conquests.
他们聚在一起谈论各自的钓饵战利品
And I want to produce a story and Mac's given me the go-ahead
我想制♥作♥一个新闻故事 麦肯准许我
to go to the next level. Go on the website?
继续深入下去 加入那网站
Yeah, but I can't get in the conversation
对 但我没法打入内部
till I can point to another website and show how I've...
除非我能展示 我在另一个网站...
Been an asshole? Yes.
干了混事 是的
I have to go onto a message board and disrupt the conversation
我必须去留言板里捣乱
to the extent that havoc ensues.
制♥造♥出巨大混乱
Then I can go on the troll website and brag about it.
然后我就能去钓饵网站炫耀了
But you don't want to do something or say something
但你不想用你的言论
that would hurt someone you don't know. Right.
中伤陌生人 对
You want to say things that would hurt me.
你想用言论来中伤我
Yes.
是的
What website?
什么网站
You've heard of EconomyBrain.com?
你听说过经济头脑网吗
Yes, it's a financial news aggregate blog and discussion forum
听过 是集♥合♥财经新闻的博客和论♥坛♥
that attracts an intelligent level of debate.
充满了高水平的辩论
And the commenters have a very high opinion of your analyses.
许多评论员都对你的分♥析♥ 评价很高
So you'd like my permission to...
所以你是想我允许你...
Jump in there and invent heinous and incendiary lies about you,
冲进论♥坛♥ 煽动造谣 诽谤你
end the intelligent debate, and start a whole new one
终结高水平辩论 开启一个新话题
about, say, whether or not you're a whore.
比如 你是不是个婊♥子♥
My dad has friends who are economists, too,
我爸也有些经济学家朋友
So with Father's Day just around the corner,
父亲节近在眼前
this'll save me the trouble of shopping for him.
看来我不用费事给他买♥♥礼物了
I know.
我明白
Just print out the whole whore debate and
我只要把婊♥子♥辩论的全文打出来
put it in a nice frame for him.
好好裱起来 送给他就行了
It would be my first story,
这是我的第一则报道
and I really think it's a good one.
我真的觉得这故事很棒
I think so, too.
我有同感
Just let me know when it's over.
结束了告诉我
You're the greatest. I really am.
你是最棒的 我还真是
This is Hang Chew's.
这家店叫"杭州"
The staff adopted it as their hangout
员工常来这儿玩
'cause they get cheap food and drinks until 9:00.
因为这里九点前 都有便宜食物和饮料
Can you spell that? NINE OC
怎么拼 鸡咦偶 九
Okay.
算了
Is it important that you treat me like I'm an asshole?
你把我当做混♥蛋♥ 真的那么重要吗
I wouldn't say important so much as...
与其说是重要 不如说...
I know you'd agree it would be better It just sort of feels right.
我相信 你也认为 就是感觉好
to keep our personal past out of this. Yeah.
还是公私分明比较好 没错
That said, I'd like to point out that you broke up with me, too.
那我要指出 你也甩过我
Listen, Brian...
听着 布莱恩...
I broke up with you, we got back together,
我甩了你 又和好了
and then you broke up with me. Those are the facts.
然后你又甩了我 这是事实
I sure hope we're on the record for this.
真希望这些能记录在案
And during the second act, you were with Will behind my back.
和好之后 你却背着我和威尔在一起
Once again, I was with you behind Will's back.
再说一遍 我是背着威尔和你在一起
Yeah, and it makes me feel great when you say that,
你这么说 我感觉好多了
but I do think we should stick to the story.
但我们还是得忠于事实
The story is this: Will is a heavyweight,
事实就是 威尔是重量级的人物
and for a long time he was pretending to be a lightweight,
却在很长一段时间里 伪装成轻量级
because lightweights get higher ratings.
因为轻量级的收视率更高
Yes.
没错
Will's a lonely guy, isn't he?
威尔非常寂寞 不是吗
Is he... He's lonely.
他怎么会... 他很寂寞
He doesn't care about ratings because of the money.
他在意收视率 不是因为钱
He cares about ratings because the audience makes him feel less lonely.
他在意收视率 是因为观众能消解他的寂寞
What do you plan on writing about, Brian?
你打算写些什么 布莱恩
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
I have to talk to Sloan. Excuse me one second.
我得找斯隆谈谈 失陪
He is a lonely guy.
他的确很寂寞
I don't know if that started around the time
我不知 他的寂寞是否因为
I told him I'd been sleeping with you,
我向他坦白 跟你偷♥情♥的事
but I'll bet it didn't help.
但至少也是火上浇油了
Governor Pawlenty,
波伦蒂州长
the possibility exists that New Hampshire will become
新罕布♥什♥尔州可能将成为
the 23rd state to pass right-to-work legislation.
第23个通过《工作权利法》的州
As president, would you support a federal right-to-work law?
您若当选 会支持《工作权利法》成为联邦法吗
You should have this. Give me a second.
你应该答得上 让我想想
Try for much of my life
比如 从我有记忆起
my father was a Teamster truck driver.
我爸就是国际卡车司机兄弟会的一员
My brothers and sisters were in Unions.
我的兄弟姐妹都加入工会
I was in a union.
我也加入了工会
We grew up in a blue-collar town.
我们在一个蓝领小镇长大
We live in the United States of America.
我们生长的土地叫美♥利♥坚♥合众国
Governor, we know where we live.
州长 我知道我们住哪儿
Would you support...
你会支持...
People shouldn't be forced to belong to or be a member of any organization.
人们不该被迫归属或加入任何组织
Yes, I strongly support right-to-work legislation.
是的 我强烈支持《工作权利法》
That's what an answer sounds like.
这才像个回答的样子
Can I talk to you a sec? Yeah.
我能和你谈谈吗 好
Just the fact that they're debating
仅仅因为他们还在辩论
whether or not to raise the debt ceiling... I'm trying.
是否提高债务上限... 我在争取
I need to find a Casey Anthony guest no one else has,
我得找一个凯西·安东尼案的独家嘉宾
and hopefully I won't be able to do it.
但愿别让我找到
I'll be rooting against you. Good.
祝你霉运 谢谢
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表