剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
We'll be right back.
马上回来
When we come back, it'll be Halliburton. Are you ready?
回来时 连线哈里伯顿 准备好了吗
No statement from BP?
英石油还没有声明吗
Don't worry about BP.
别管英石油
You're going to Halliburton's spokesperson Dick Warren.
马上连线哈里伯顿公♥司♥发言人迪克·沃伦
This is beautiful.
真美妙
Just sitting here, Charlie. I'm watching the news.
查理 我正闲坐着"看"新闻呢
Young lady, get on your Twitter account.
美女 打开你的推特
We're doing this whole broadcast on the fly.
"整个报道都在实时进行中"
Will doesn't have a rundown,
"威尔没有台本"
it's the EP's first show,
"这是执行制片人的首秀"
and she's got the whole thing in her head.
"她成竹在胸"
She's the only one who knows where we're going next.
"只有她知道接下去要报道什么"
It's a feat that requires
"如此优秀的表现"
incredible trust between the anchor and the EP.
"全靠主播和执行制片人的无间合作"
Say all that.
全发上去
I can only use 140 characters.
只允许140个字符
Figure it out.
看着办
We are trying to gather information... Sir, please. Please!
我们在尽可能快地 先生 等等
As quickly as possibly. It isn't easy while we're being hounded.
搜集信息 但媒体老是追着不放
Let's just take a breath. I'm breathing fine.
深呼吸 我呼吸很顺畅
Zoneseal 2000.
Zoneseal 2000
Your company was hired to provide Zoneseal 2000 and SCR-100,
贵公♥司♥提供Zoneseal 2000和SCR-100
a synthetic, cement-like substance meant to seal off the well-- Yes or no?
这种合成水泥物质来封堵钻井 是不是
Yes, we were, but now
确实是 但是
you're saying... That's all I was saying.
你又想说... 我说完了
Now I'm asking if your company did tests on the substance
现在我问你 贵公♥司♥将该物质注入
before installing it at the base of Deepwater Horizon.
"深水地平线"平台之前是否进行过测试
We do exhaustive tests on everything we manufacture.
我们的所有产品都经过全面测试
Do you have the results of these exhaustive tests done on Zoneseal 2000?
你那里有Zoneseal 2000全面测试的结果吗
Now you're being unnecessarily flippant.
你这么问太无礼了
Look, I am not some college student you can shout at.
我可不是任你呵斥的大学生
We're not going to commercial till he answers your question.
非等他回答后 我才进广♥告♥
No, you're the spokesperson for Halliburton.
当然不是 你是哈利伯顿的发言人
And I came on this program voluntarily.
而且我来这个节目还是自愿的
I don't have subpoena power.
我又不是法♥院♥
Everyone comes on this program voluntarily.
来上这节目的人 都是自愿的
Understand that this is all happening fast
请理解 事件发生得非常快
and that this is information that isn't at our fingertips.
我们手头没有你要的信息
You don't have the test results at your fingertips? For the moment,
你手头没有测试结果吗 目前
Halliburton's thoughts and prayers are with...
哈利伯顿的担心和祈祷...
All of our thoughts and prayers are with the missing crew...
关心和祈祷当然与失踪人员同在...
Nobody's thoughts and prayers are with the fire.
没有人会去祈祷大火
Good to see you again, Will.
风采依旧啊 威尔
Sir, aren't the test results on a computer?
测试结果不是电脑存档的吗
Are they buried in the middle of a wheat field?
难道是埋在地里的吗
We will make the test results... It's about time.
我们会将检测结果... 时间差不多了
What's the Minerals Management Agency?
矿产管理处是什么
It's the Minerals Management Service, the MMS,
不是"处" 是矿产管理"局"
and they have 56 inspectors overseeing
海湾地区有56名检查员负责监管
3,500 production facilities
3500台生产设施
that operate 35,591 wells in the Gulf region.
总共35591口钻井
That's according to the Interior Department, not Wikipedia.
数据来自美国内政部 不是维♥基♥百♥科♥
56 inspectors for 35,000 wells?
56个人检查35000口钻井
It gets better. We're out. Back in 90 seconds.
还有呢 进广♥告♥ 90秒
BP statement? Hang on.
英石油发声明了没 等等
Inspections for drilling rigs are required monthly,
钻探设备需要每月检查一次
but Deepwater Horizon was only inspected
但是"深水地平线"2009年只检查了9次
nine times in 2009 and six times in 2008.
2008年才6次
What's coming? Hang on.
下面做什么 等等
The last inspection was done 20 days ago by Eric Neal,
最近一次检查是艾瑞克·尼尔在20天前做的
who was sent by himself even though he had only just started his training
他自我委派去的 而且当时
as a government inspector of drilling rigs.
他才刚开始接受油井监察的培训
Are you kidding me? No.
开什么玩笑 不是玩笑
Is it the BP statement? Oh,
英石油发声明了吗 天哪
my God, would somebody hit him with a stun gun?
谁去给我把他电昏了
30 seconds.
30秒
What I wouldn't give to have a phone hook up with this guy.
要能接通这家伙 我倾家荡产都行啊
You do. What?
已经接通了 什么
He's on hold. It's this blinking light.
他在电♥话♥那头 信♥号♥♥灯在闪
Maggie... I am taking you shopping!
玛姬 我要带你去逛街
Will, listen up. Eric Neal.
威尔 听着 艾瑞克·尼尔
Minerals Management is wildly understaffed. NEAL.
矿产管理局人手不足 尼...尔
Jesus. We've got the guy...
老天 我们找到这个人...
Give me all the numbers.
给我数据就行
Mme? Give him the numbers.
我? 把数据报给他
Let's go! Okay. Uh, 56 inspectors.
快报 好好 56名监督员
10 seconds. 3,500...
10秒 3500...
Take it easy with him. He's gonna be scared to death.
温柔点 他会被吓死的
In three, two...
3 2
Welcome back to breaking news.
欢迎回到新闻直播间
The oil rig BP Deepwater Horizon has exploded into flames
英石油"深水地平线"钻井平台在
50 miles off the coast of Louisiana,
路易斯安那州近海50英里处爆♥炸♥起火
leaving 11 crew members missing and feared dead.
造成11名人员失踪 生还希望渺茫
We're on the phone with Eric Neal of the Minerals Management Service.
现在连线矿产管理局的艾瑞克·尼尔
Thank you for joining us, Mr. Neal.
谢谢您和我们联♥系♥ 尼尔先生
It's good to... Thank you.
很高兴 谢谢
Can you confirm that the MMS employs
你能否确认 矿产管理局
56 inspectors in the Gulf region?
只有56名监察员负责海湾地区吗
I believe that's correct.
我确定
And the 56 of you oversee 35,591 wells?
你们56个人检查35591口钻井
I believe that's correct.
是的
That's 635 wells for each inspector.
那每个人要负责635口井
The wells are required to be inspected once a month.
钻井每个月都需要检查
Is that correct? The drilling wells, yes.
是吗 钻井 是的
Is it possible with so few inspectors and so many wells
人少井多
to properly inspect each platform as scheduled?
每月都全面检查每个平台有可能吗
Our... Our budget's very limited.
我们的预算有限
A single inspector would have to thoroughly review
每个检查员每天要彻底检查两口钻井
two wells a day, six days a week for a year.
每周工作6天
I know.
是的
Would an easy solution be to have the oil companies themselves
让石油公♥司♥来支付检测费
pay for the cost of a proper inspection?
不就完了吗
Isn't that what car owners have to do?
车主不就是这么做的吗
Well, that isn't my field of expertise.
这与我的工作无关
Statement from BP. Right here.
英石油的声明 给我
Mr. Neal, you were sent
尼尔先生 19天前
to inspect Deepwater Horizon 19 days ago--
你去"深水地平线"检查设备
April 1st, is that right?
也就是4月1号♥ 是吗
I was, yes.
是的
Were you aware that dating back to September 2001,
你是否注意到 2001年9月以来
Deepwater Horizon had shown five red flags
"深水地平线"已经出现过5次预警
or incidents of noncompliance?
或是违规操作
Um, I'm not sure I'm authorized to speak about that.
恐怕我无权就此评论
I understand. I only have two more questions.
理解 还有两个问题
Prior to your inspection of the rig on April 1st,
在你4月1号♥检查之前
how many inspections had you done of offshore oil drilling rigs?
你做过多少次近海石油钻探的检查
None. None?
没做过 一次都没有
Except in training. And how long have you been in training?
除了在培训中 你培训了多久
Four months. Thank you very much.
4个月 好的 谢谢你
That was Eric Neal with the Minerals Management Service.
这就是来自矿产管理局的艾瑞克·尼尔的连线
We have the statement. We now have a statement from BP.
声明来了 我们拿到一份英石油的声明
We'll put it up on the screen for you.
请看大屏幕
"The thoughts and prayers..."
关心和祈祷...
"The thoughts and prayers of Tony Hayward
托尼·海沃德和英石油的每个人
and everyone at BP are with the missing crew members
关心"深水地平线"的失踪船员及其家属的安康
of the BP Deepwater Horizon and their families.
并衷心祈祷失踪人员平安归来
We are looking at every possible solution
我们正在寻求一切
to the problem of capping the well
可能封堵钻井的方法
and will, of course, offer our complete assistance
也会尽一切可能协助
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表