剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Tess Westin, AP.
特丝·威斯汀 助理制片人
Yes.
没错
Gary Cooper.
加里·库柏
Can that really be his name?
他真叫这名字吗
Yes. Desk producer.
没错 后期制片
Tamara Hart, AP.
塔玛拉·哈特 助理制片人
I'm on fire.
我无敌了
New neighbors.
新邻居
Okay.
好吧
Morning. Big day.
早安 今天要忙了
Can I talk to you a second?
能跟你说两句话吗
We've got a rundown meeting. Yeah.
台本讨论会快开始了 知道
They're very young out there. I know.
这些人很年轻 我知道
But what they lack in experience,
他们的缺点是经验不足
they make up for in inexperience.
优点也是经验不足
Mac... It's an asset.
麦肯 这是好事
They don't know how to do the news badly yet.
他们还没学会怎么做烂新闻
Or really at all.
是压根什么都不会吧
Some of them will be doing things they haven't done before,
有些人虽然是第一次上手
but they'll be supervised.
但会有人带他们的
I want to grow these people,
我要好好培养这些人
so you're going to go easy on them.
你对他们态度好点
We talked about this last night
咱们昨晚就说过这件事
and for three hours the night before
前天晚上说了三小时
and again at 4:00 AM this morning.
今早四点又说了一遍
And you're sure you don't wanna lead with the spill?
你确定不要用漏油事件作开场吗
I am. Is that what you wanted to talk about? No.
确定 你就想跟我谈这个吗 不
I think most people here know that you and I were together a while ago.
我觉得这儿大多数人都知道我们以前交往过
I think so, too.
我也这么觉得
I don't want anyone to know why we're not together now. Sure.
我不想他们知道我们分手的原因 好的
I mean no one. You think I'm gonna talk about it?
谁都不行 你觉得我会到处说吗
I find it hard to predict what you will and won't do.
我可猜不出你能做出什么事来
I won't be telling anyone.
我不会告诉别人的
As long as we're straight.
咱们可把话说清楚了
We are. No one. Nothing.
很清楚了 谁都不行 什么都别说
Just to be clear, you want me to tell some people,
也就是说 你是想让我告诉某些人
but not everyone. Let's go.
但不是所有人 走了
You're going to have nine minutes with Jan Brewer,
你有九分钟的时间采访简·布鲁尔
and nine minutes with La Raza.
九分钟采访拉美裔委员会
I wanna go on record saying we should open with the spill.
我正式提议 用漏油事件作开场
Done. We'll open with the spill?
好的 要用漏油事件作开场吗
No, but you're on record saying you think we should.
不 但你的提议已记录在案
The spill is all anyone's talking about.
漏油事件是人们关注的焦点
Because we're the ones telling them to.
那是因为我们让它成为了焦点
We're still reporting on it, just not at the top.
还是要报道的 只不过不是头条
I'm looking at film of an oil rig sinking into the ocean.
石油钻塔沉进海里的画面
That's pretty good television.
多好的节目素材
We don't do good television, we do the news.
咱们做的不是好节目 是好新闻
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
And welcome to the first pitch meeting of "News Night" 2.0.
欢迎参加"晚间新闻"2.0的首次选题会
The chaos of the spill is settling down
漏油事件已渐渐平息
and we get to do our first real show.
咱们要开始正式做节目了
11:00, I hear the pitches;
11点进行选题
4:00, the show starts to look like the show;
4点节目初步成形
and 6:00, we lock it in.
6点节目正式敲定
I learned everyone's names last night.
我昨晚把大家的名字都记住了
A huge step in the right direction.
大大的进步
We'll be opening tonight with SB 1070,
今晚开场报道参议院1070号♥法案
the Arizona immigration bill,
亚利桑那州的移♥民♥法案
which Will supports, by the way.
威尔很支持这个法案
You all thought he was a closet liberal
大家都以为他私下里是个自♥由♥派
when, really, he's a closet moron.
而实际上他私下里是个白♥痴♥
I'm not a closet anything.
我私下里什么都不是
Seriously, I know everyone's name.
说真的 我知道所有人的名字
I was up half the night
我花了半个晚上的时间
learning to pronounce Calanasia Zbrezniak.
读会了"卡拉娜西亚·泽布雷西尼亚克"
Cally doesn't work here anymore.
卡莉已经不在这儿干了
Dianastasia Jorma? Nope.
戴安娜塔西亚·约尔玛呢 也不干了
Mohammed al Mohammed el Mohammed bin Bazir?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿尔·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·艾尔·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·本·巴沙尔呢
Went to Fox. Fox hired
跳槽去福克斯台了 福克斯
someone with three Mohammeds in their name?
竟然雇了个名字里有三个"穆♥罕♥默♥德♥"的人
But let's give him a hand for effort.
如此努力 大家掌声鼓励
Shut up!
停下
Is your name really Gary Cooper? Yeah.
你名字真叫加里·库珀吗 是的
What is "News Night" 2.0?
"晚间新闻"2.0是什么
This is... Mac, the...
这就是...麦肯 那个
Right. Thank you.
对了 多谢
Before we get to 2.0, I'm supposed to read
进入正题之前 先读一下
something from IT and I don't want to forget.
IT部的通知 免得忘了
"New aliases have been set up for in-house e-mails.
"内网电子邮件的代名系统已经建好
Autocomplete has been enabled on your Outlook."
电邮客户端已支持自动填充功能"
Anybody know what that meant?
有谁知道这是什么意思
Right.
好吧
"Asterisk-interns" Or "Asterisk-staff"...
实习生 或者 员工
an asterisk makes it go to a group.
加星号♥的邮件发给整个组
No asterisk makes it go to an individual.
不加星号♥的就只发给个人
Your name is Neelamani Sampat.
你叫尼拉玛尼·桑帕特
Nailed it. Neal's fine.
小菜一碟 叫我尼尔就行
Can you say it one more time?
再说一遍好吗
Just type an e-mail to someone.
发封邮件试试
Okay, I'm sending an e-mail to Will.
好的 我给威尔发封邮件
I'm typing it. I'm still typing it.
打字 继续打字
What are you doing now? Still typing.
现在呢 还在打字
And I'm sending it.
发送
It's all right. You made two mistakes.
好吧 你犯了两个错误
You used an asterisk, and instead of typing W for "Will,"
你用了星号♥ 而且把代表"威尔"的"W"
you typed S for "Staff."
错写成了代表"员工"的"S"
They're close together on the keyboard.
这俩键离得太紧了
"Will McAvoy's a closet bigot who hates immigrants
"威尔·麦卡沃伊对移♥民♥一肚子的偏见
even though this country was founded by immigrants."
但他的祖国却是由移♥民♥建立起来的"
Everybody get the same thing? Yep.
大家都收到了吗 是的
No one in this newsroom's job is being threatened by an undocumented worker.
那是因为无证劳工抢不了你们的饭碗
Here we go. This is "News Night" 2.0.
进入正题 这就是"晚间新闻"2.0
Sorry!
抱歉
Excuse me, Charlie? Yeah.
打扰一下 查理 什么事
You wanted to see me?
你要见我
A 12-year-old kid in Topeka is trying to convince me
托皮卡的一个12岁小毛孩想让我相信
he's got a pair of jacks in the hole.
他手里有两张J
Shouldn't he be in school? He is in school.
他不用上学吗 他在学校呢
How can I help you? Hang on.
有什么事吗 等一下
He really did have jacks in the hole.
他还真有两张J
Is there a way I can tell his parents?
我能不能向他家长告状
I'm a little busy. Sure.
我很忙的 我知道
You know how you have a secret meeting with Will
你每天都和威尔秘密会面
every day to talk about numbers?
讨论收视率吧
I... we don't have a secret meeting. Yeah, you do.
我们没有秘密会面 你们有
You meet with him in private
你私下里找他
and you tell him exactly... I do it at his request.
告诉了他确切的 是他要求的
It's very instructive. It is.
裨益良多 是的
It's invaluable. Yeah.
非常难得 对啊
I want you to stop.
我要你停下来
Don't break down the numbers for him for a little while.
这段时间不要帮他分♥析♥数据
Can I ask why?
我能问为什么吗
We're trying something new
我们在尝试新花样
and I don't want him getting cold feet.
我不希望他临阵退缩
He listens to you. He should.
他听你的 他应该的
But what do you mean you're trying something new?
你说尝试新花样是什么意思
We're going to try doing the news, see what happens.
我们在尝试做新闻 看看效果如何
I don't get it.
我不明白
There are two important conversations...
有两件事非常重要
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表