剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
She's terrified of you. That's fair.
她不敢见你 应该的
Look, Tony thinks prime time looks down their nose at day side.
托尼觉得黄金档瞧不起日间档
That's all that was about. Well, he really turned me around.
才这样做 这下子 我刮目相看了
Tell Maria I saw her try to stop it
告诉玛莉亚 我看到她试图阻止了
and I appreciate it.
我表示感谢
I will, but I came here to tell you
我会的 但我来是要告诉你
that Nina Howard is getting ready to run another piece.
妮娜·霍华德打算再写一篇文章
I don't care. Nina can write whatever she wants about me.
无所谓 随便她怎么写我
It's about Mac.
写的是麦肯
What is she writing?
她要写什么
Did she almost get her crew killed during an incident in Pakistan?
她在巴基斯坦一次意外中 差点害手下丧生
You've got her number?
你有她的号♥码吗
This really works?
真有用吗
If it were me, I'd try it.
我建议你试试
We're in the conference room.
我们要去会议室了
Gary, why don't you tell your friends on day side
格雷 帮我告诉你日间档的朋友们
that if they've got any questions about Mackenzie's ethics,
要是他们对麦肯兹的职业道德有任何质疑
they can come see me.
尽管来找我
Yeah.
好
Get your head looked at? Just needed a couple stiches.
看医生了吗 缝几针就行
The answer is yes,
答案是肯定的
the Koch brothers had money in Citizens United.
科赫兄弟给联合公民投了钱
A number of Koch-funded
多家科赫集团资助的团体
groups submitted amicus briefs to the court,
向法庭提交了非当事人意见陈述书
including the Cato Institute, which the Kochs funded.
包括由科赫兄弟资助的卡托研究所
They submitted a brief calling for unfettered corporate speech.
他们递交陈述书 呼吁企业言论自♥由♥
So did The Institute for Justice, also funded by the Kochs.
还有正义研究所 也是由科赫兄弟资助
Their brief said that
他们的陈述书说
finance laws prohibiting unlimited corporate contributions
金融法限制企业无限出资
trumped the First Amendment.
有违宪法第一修正案
And after the court ruled in their favor,
法庭判其胜诉后
these groups spent a lot of money
这些团体又花大价钱
to oppose efforts to provide transparency.
反对政客资金来源透明化
Here's an interview with David Koch and his lawyer.
这是大卫·科赫和他律师的采访视频
Koch's asked about Citizens United
科赫被问及联合公民
and he seems to pretend he's never heard of it.
但他却假装完全没听说过
Koch is in the foreground in the grey herringbone coat.
科赫是右边那个穿灰色大衣的
What do you think of Citizens United?
你对联合公民胜诉 怎么看
Has it helped your influence?
它是否提升了你的影响力
Citizens United?
联合公民
What do you think of Citizens United?
你对联合公民胜诉 怎么看
Has it helped your influence?
它是否提升了你的影响力
Citizens United?
联合公民
One more time.
再放一次
What do you think of Citizens United?
你对联合公民胜诉 怎么看
Has it helped your influence?
它是否提升了你的影响力
Citizens United?
联合公民
Justices Thomas and Scalia have both been frequent guests of the Kochs.
大♥法♥官托马斯和斯卡利亚都是科赫家的常客
And between 2003 and 2007,
2003到2007年期间
Virginia Thomas, wife of Justice Thomas,
弗吉尼亚·托马斯 即大♥法♥官托马斯的妻子
was paid $686,589 by the Heritage Foundation,
共收到传统基金会686,589美元酬劳
which was funded by David and Charles Koch.
该基金会同样是科赫兄弟资助的
For whatever reason, Justice Thomas didn't disclose the 686,000
出于某种原因 大♥法♥官托马斯并没有在
on his Supreme Court financial disclosure form.
最高法♥院♥财务报表中披露这笔巨款
Is it very unusual that Scalia and Thomas
斯卡利亚和托马斯
didn't recuse themselves from the case?
没有回避审理此案 这不奇怪吗
If they had, citizens United would have lost 4-3.
他俩若回避 联合公民就会3:4败诉
All right, the Citizens United decision allowed corporations
好吧 联合公民一案的判决
to donate unlimited amounts of money to any political candidate
使企业可以无上限地捐助政界候选人
without anyone knowing where the money was coming from.
而且 候选人无需公开捐款来源
But it also did the same thing for the unions, and they knew that.
判决对工会同样生效 他们也深知这点
So wouldn't the next step be to get rid of the unions?
所以 下一步就该是要搞垮工会吗
If you're rigging the game, yes.
如果想要操纵比分 没错
Excuse me. Kahlid's gone.
抱歉打扰 卡利德不见了
The satellite service says his phone isn't giving a signal,
卫星定位显示 他的电♥话♥没信♥号♥♥
which means it's either destroyed or very deep underground.
说明它要么被销毁 要么被埋到了地底
We sent him to get evidence of the army burning documents.
我们让他去找军队烧毁文件的证据
He's been taken.
他应该是被抓走了
We have a local security contractor in Cairo.
我们在开罗有安保承包商
I'll start with them.
我先联♥系♥他们
Will, you call your highest contact at the State Department.
威尔 联♥系♥你在国♥务♥院♥里职位最高的朋友
And then call her husband if you have to.
不得已时直接打电♥话♥给她丈夫
Don, you've got contacts at the Egyptian embassy.
唐 你在埃及大使♥馆♥有熟人吧
I used to. What do you mean?
以前有 什么意思
Their government was just dissolved.
埃及政♥府♥瓦解了
Aw, come on. We put the guy in that place.
天哪 都是我们害了他
Neal, we're not losing him. Jesus.
尼尔 我们不会让他有事的 上帝
Do you have contacts in the Egyptian army? I do.
你在埃及部队里有线人吗 有
So do I. We can retrace his steps.
我也有 我们可以回溯他的踪迹
Snerdly, have you heard this?
斯♥诺♥利 你听说了吗
The Egyptian army is rounding up foreign journalists.
埃及部队正在抓捕外国记者
I mean, even two "New York Times" Reporters were detained.
已有两名《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》记者被扣留
Now this is supposed to make us feel what exactly?
这让我们感觉如何
Are we supposed to feel outrage? Neal.
我们该愤慨吗 尼尔
I don't feel any outrage over it.
我一点都不愤慨
Are we supposed to feel anger?
我们该发火吗
I don't feel any anger over this.
我一点也不恼火
Do we feel happy?
我们该高兴吗
Well, do we feel...
我们该
kind of going like, "Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah"?
像这样 啦啦啦啦啦
Do we feel happy?
我们该高兴吗
Well, do we feel...
我们该
kind of going like, "Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah"?
像这样 啦啦啦啦啦
Neal!
尼尔
Give me your hand. Come on, give me your hand.
把手给我 快给我
You broke a couple fingers. Come on. Come on.
有几根手指断了 跟我来
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Let's go.
走吧
Corporate legal won't let us work with security in Cairo.
公♥司♥法律部不肯联♥系♥开罗的保安公♥司♥
Why the hell not?
为什么
They don't want to assume liability for a freelancer.
他们不想为自♥由♥记者担责任
They say he can turn around and sue us.
理由是他会反过来告我们
Sue us? He's either a prisoner or dead.
告我们 是生是死还不知道呢
Let's talk to Reese.
我们去找里斯
I'm the one of us who's pissed him off the least. Let me do the talking.
我是最不招惹他的人 让我来谈
He's not in, Don. I think he is, Roberta.
他不在 唐 我说他在
Don. Reese, get the fuck out here.
唐 里斯 给我出来
Don, he's not in.
唐 他不在
Oh, God! Fuck!
天哪 见鬼
It's a strong door.
这门真结实
So, do you know where he can be reached?
那么 怎么才能联♥系♥到他
Ladies and gentlemen, 30 minutes to air.
女士们先生们 半小时后直播
We are live in 30 minutes.
还有半小时就直播了
I'm gonna put someone's head through a fucking pyramid.
我恨不得把你脑袋往金字塔上砸
Now get me somebody on the phone who-- thank you.
给我找个人接电♥话♥ 谢谢你
You all right? Yeah. It's sprained.
你还好吗 还好 有点扭伤
The shoulder? Yeah.
肩膀 对
Donnie... I sent him down there.
小唐... 是我让他下楼的
I bullied him into going out on the street.
是我命令他上街的
And they beat him up with a rock.
他才会被石头砸
He went out there because I told him to.
他出去是我逼的
I know.
我知道
Everybody knows. We're all jealous.
大家都知道 也都很羡慕
We wish it was us with the bruises on our face.
我们都希望挂彩的是自己
You didn't give him an order. You gave him permission.
你那不叫命令 叫批准
I got him!
我找到他了
The army's got him. They denied it until they realized
军队逮捕了他 还一直否认
somebody with money was looking for him. They say that...
直到听说有钱人在找他 他们才说...
A fringe group has him.
他被激进组织抓了
Yeah, but it's them.
对 但其实是军队
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表