剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
and take the tour.
参加观光团
I don't know if I wanna make her that happy.
我没打算这么卖♥♥力地取悦她
Let's start with McConnell and the hostage worth taking.
我们从麦康奈尔和"值得要挟"开始吧
You were sleeping for a while.
你睡了一会儿
Yeah.
对
That's good. You need to rest.
挺好的 你需要休息
Yeah.
对
Why did you do this?!
为什么这么做
What is wrong with you?! Stop hitting me!
你有病吧 别打我了
I've been waiting two days to hit you.
我忍♥了两天没打你
I appreciate your patience.
感谢你的耐心
I don't want your wise-ass remarks.
别给我耍嘴皮子
You have to stop being so sad about this.
不要再为这件事难过了
I'm not sad about it. I'm over it.
我没有难过 已经看透了
That's why you suddenly took antidepressants.
所以你突然吃抗抑郁药
You got bad press.
遭受负面舆♥论♥而已
It's not the first time. It's not even the thousandth.
又不是第一次 都上千次了
Did you bring Jane up from Washington? Yes.
你把简从华盛顿调来了吗 是的
You should go back and work. Jim's got it for a few hours.
你应该回去工作 吉姆能顶几小时
Tell me how this... Jane needs you.
告诉我怎么... 简需要你
Jim's got it. Why is this story different from...
有吉姆在 为什么这报道不同于...
It just is. That's a child's answer.
因为所以 幼稚的回答
Did you read it? Of course I read it.
你读了没 当然读了
It was a hatchet job from my idiot ex-boyfriend.
脑残前男友的恶毒攻击
You've gotten them before.
你又不是没领教过
You've gotten them from him before.
你从他身上都领教过
It isn't worth the weeks you've spent...
根本不值得你这几周...
it's almost... it's two weeks you've been sliding
几乎... 你这两周为之颓废
"The Greater Fool." I read it.
"大傻瓜" 我读了
"One CNN producer remarked, 'It's as though McAvoy is unaware of
某CNN制片人评价 "似乎麦卡沃伊没意识到
how ridiculous he looks doing what he thinks passes
他自以为是地模仿默罗
as a Murrow impersonation.'" Will, I know what it says.
是多么可笑" 我知道都写了什么
"A senior VP at parent company AWM laughed as he said,
"AWM总公♥司♥的一名资深副总笑言"
'Will wants to change the world and hates that the world has changed.'"
"威尔想改变世界 却痛恨世界已经变了"
You know it by heart.
你都背出来了
"It's not so much Will McAvoy is old..."
"与其说威尔·麦卡沃伊老了"
Okay, this is really weird. "...it's that he is antiquated.
真是奇了怪了 "不如说他过时了
His premise is irrelevant and pompous."
他的假设毫无根据 不切实际"
And why do you care this much? The greater fool.
你干嘛这么在意 大傻瓜
Why do you care this much? Because they're right!
你干嘛这么在意 因为说得都对
Easy. And, no, they're not.
淡定 不是这样的
They're right. He's right. Being a cynic is easy.
都对 他说得都对 做愤青不难
What's difficult... Reality isn't.
难的是... 现实不是如此
Trust me, this piece was right about everything.
相信我 这里边每一句都说对了
Stop. Enough. It's been two weeks.
住嘴 够了 已经两周了
Get up off the damn mat. You wanted Don Quixote?
别躺在床上了 你想要堂吉诃德吗
This is it.
这里就有
By the way, this is what brought him down.
顺便一说 他就是这样被打倒的
Nobody's brought you down. The Knight of the Mirrors.
没人把你打倒 明镜骑士
He holds up a mirror and shows him.
他举起了镜子 给他看
Stop it. Shows him!
别说了 给他看
I mean, he doesn't fight him with a sword.
他没有用剑和他搏斗
He shows him with a mirror what a total fool he looks like.
而是给他看镜子 让他看清自己多么傻
Brian was the Knight of the Mirrors,
布莱恩就是明镜骑士
and that's the chapter we're up to.
我们就是这一章的现实版
Nobody's brought you down.
没有人把你打倒
You'll get back in your chair, the red light will go on,
你还会坐回主播台 直播灯还会亮起
and you'll go to that place you go every time you sit there...
你还会变回直播时的你...
I don't think I'm coming back.
我不想回去了
I don't think I am.
我不想回去
You're coming back
你一定得回来
if I have to chop you up, put you in a duffle bag,
即便我得把你大卸八块 装袋运回
and reassemble you at the anchor desk.
再在主播台前重新组装回来
You should answer that. You're coming back.
你得接电♥话♥ 你得回来
It could be the office.
可能是公事
This is Mackenzie.
我是麦肯兹
Why did you want to meet me?
你约我出来干什么
I have a story I don't wanna write.
有个故事 我不想写
Then don't write it. I have one source.
那就别写 我有一个消息来源
and if I get a second one, I'll have to.
如果找到第二个 我就不得不写
What is it?
关于什么的
The night of May 1st, the night we got Bin Laden
五月一日 本·拉♥登♥被击毙当晚
was Will high on the air?
威尔直播时 是否嗑了药
Was he high... Was he high on the air?
是否嗑... 他直播时是否磕了药
Who the hell told you that? My first source.
到底谁告诉你的 第一个消息来源
You got lied to. I didn't.
你被骗了 没有
Nina, you got lied to.
妮娜 你被骗了
No. I promise, it's an unimpeachable source.
我发誓没有 这消息来源无可置疑
And if I get a second one...
如果我找到第二个...
God damn it, Nina, this is a complete lie.
该死的 妮娜 胡说八道
No, listen to me. I'm trying to help you.
听我说 我是在帮你
How? By telling you.
怎么帮 告诉你
If I find a second source, I have to go to press right away.
我一旦找到第二个消息来源 消息就会见报
And you're giving me a headsup? Yeah.
这算是给我提醒吗 对
Why?
为什么
Because I am.
因为我想
You can understand my reluctance to trust you.
你要知道 我很不信任你
I understand everyone's reluctance to trust me.
我理解 每个人都不愿信任我
You'll have to do better than that. I can't.
你得多告诉我一些 我做不到
I don't like some of the things that I've done to Will and to you.
我并不喜欢 我曾对威尔和你做过的事
I don't like some of the things I've done to a lot of people.
我不喜欢我曾对很多人做过的事
Sorry, I don't believe you, Nina.
抱歉 我没法相信你 妮娜
When you were little, what did you wanna do when you grew up?
你小时候 希望长大能做什么
Exactly what I'm doing.
正是我现在做的
I wanted to do exactly what you're doing, too.
我也希望能做你现在做的
There's no such thing as a little girl
没有哪个小女生
who dreams of being a gossip columnist one day.
梦想自己长大以后写八卦专栏
I am trying to make some changes,
我在试着改变
but I'm caught in the middle of...
但我却陷入了...
You want me to feel sorry for you?
你这是在博取同情吗
No. No, I don't.
不不 没有
Then what am I supposed to do with that?
那我知道了 又能怎样
Make sure I don't find a second source.
别让我找到第二个消息来源
Keep walking. I'm gonna cross the street.
你直走吧 我要过马路了
It's not true. Yes, it is.
消息是假的 是真的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Obviously he didn't know he was gonna have to be on the air later that night.
当晚 他不知道会需要上直播
He was high for Bin Laden? Yeah.
他磕了药 播的本·拉♥登♥ 是
But he killed it that night.
但他那晚播得好极了啊
I don't know what to tell you. He's a savant.
我不知该怎么说 他有天赋
Who else knew? Neal, Neal's girlfriend Kaylee,
还有谁知道 尼尔 他女友凯莉
maybe some of the others. There's no way they went to Nina.
可能还有几个同事 他们不可能去找妮娜
I already spoke to them.
我已经和他们谈过了
I don't even need to. There's no way.
谈都不用谈 完全不可能
This is it, right?
机会来了 对吧
This is what Reese and Leona will use to fire Will.
里斯和莉安娜就打算借此解雇威尔
Yeah.
是啊
So what are they waiting for? A second source.
那他们还在等什么 第二个消息来源
Why?
为什么
I'd need two sources.
换做我 也需要两个消息源
You're not "TMI".
你又不是TMI
I've never seen Will this down.
我从没见威尔这么消沉过
He's talking about not coming back.
他胡扯些什么不回来了
He's coming back. Don't lose hope.
他会回来的 别灰心
I gotta go meet a guy. Hancock?
我得去见个人 汉考克
Yeah. What are you gonna tell him?
是的 你要跟他说些什么
The truth.
真♥相♥
Why?
为什么
You're not a credible witness.
作为证人 你不可信
35 years at the NSA doesn't make me a credible witness?
在国安局待了35年 还不够可信吗
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表