剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Because you never asked me out.
因为你从没约过我
Caught you off-guard, didn't I?
吓到你了吧
Yeah, you really did.
的确
Hey, you wanted to see me? Yeah.
你找我 对
Now I don't remember why.
我忘记为什么了
Don and Maggie are moving in together.
唐和玛姬要搬到一起住了
Yeah? I still have to ask her.
真的吗 我还得征求她的同意
Seriously?
真的吗
That's great! Cool.
太棒了
I didn't... all right.
我没... 很好嘛
Good luck.
祝你好运
In your apartment?
搬去你家吗
You're moving in together in your apartment?
要搬去你家一起住吗
No, in fact. We're gonna live among the hill people.
不 我们要搬去和山顶洞人一起住
I didn't know if you were gonna--
我不知你们是不是...
We'll start at my apartment.
先从我家开始
Okay. So... I really don't remember why I asked you in here.
好 那... 我真忘了为什么找你
I'm sorry. Don't worry about it.
不好意思 不要紧的
I'll see you later.
待会见
You're wrong.
你错了
I do want to commit to Maggie.
我是真心想给她承诺
Well, that's what a good guy would do.
这是好人会做的事
Shit.
靠
I was just checking this. I'll fix it.
我只是看看 马上接回去
Yeah, the nurse can get that back in there.
对啊 护士懂得接
Does it feel like something life-threatening is happening right now?
你现在有快要死了的症状吗
What is it I'm wearing? I bought you some pajamas.
我穿的什么 我给你买♥♥的睡衣
You like them? How did I get into them?
喜欢吗 怎么跑到我身上来的
The nurse changed you into them while you were asleep.
你睡着时 护士帮你换的
What's wrong here? He knocked out one of his tubes.
怎么了 他敲掉了一根管子
Don't play with these. You really shouldn't.
别瞎玩 你太调皮了
She changed my clothes?
她给我换的衣服吗
Um, well
呃 那啥
Hey! Look!
瞧啊
Jim's here. Yeah, I can see him, too.
吉姆来了 是啊 我长眼睛了
Tell us what's happening, Jim.
吉姆 分享下新鲜事吧
The JPL says the Mars orbiter may have found water.
JPL称火星轨道探测器或已侦测到水
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
And where did they find the water? God.
在哪里侦测到水了 天啊
On Mars. Cool.
火星上 酷啊
There was another lockdown at Virginia Tech,
弗吉尼亚理工大学又封锁校园了
but it was a false alarm.
不过是一场虚惊
Jim says there was another... I am right here.
吉姆说... 我长耳朵了
How about office gossip? Office gossip?
办公室八卦呢 办公室八卦
Yes.
是啊
Maybe you can lift Will's spirits with tales from the office.
办公室里的轶事 没准能令威尔振作起来
Why is she talking like this?
她怎么这个腔调
Everything's pretty much the same.
都还是老样子
People miss you. They're worried about you.
大家想念你 担心你
Don's asking Maggie to move in with him,
唐要邀请玛姬搬去一起住
which is great for Don and the world.
对唐 对大家都是好事
They put Fresca in the vending machines.
自动贩卖♥♥机里新增了"爽汽水"
What?! The vending machines have Fresca.
什么 自动贩卖♥♥机有"爽汽水"卖♥♥了
Maggie's moving in with Don? He's asking her.
玛姬要和唐同居吗 唐正打算问
What about the speech I gave you? Which one?
还记得我那番话吗 哪一番
What do you mean which one? You give a lot of
什么叫哪一番 你说过太多番
"Gather ye rosebuds," Jim!
"花开堪折"啊吉姆
When I told you to gather ye rosebuds.
我让你花开堪折
Did you? I did. Yes.
你折了吗 折了
But... What?
不过... 怎么
I accidentally gathered the wrong rosebuds.
我不小心 折错了花
What are you talking about? I took action that very night.
你说什么 我行动了 那一夜
I went to Maggie's.
我去了玛姬家
But before I had a chance to say anything,
可我还没来得及说话
Lisa kissed me and we were out the door.
利萨就吻了我 拉着我出门了
Why? Lisa thought I was there to see her.
为什么 利萨以为我是去找她的
Why? Classic case of...
为什么 典型的...
that happening.
那种情况
That was two months ago. Yeah.
那是两个月以前 是的
And what's happened since? I've been dating Lisa.
那之后呢 我一直在和利萨约会
Do you want to end up like me and him? No!
你想落到我和他的下场吗 不想
Wasting time? And now he's practically dead.
浪费光阴 现在他一只脚进棺材了
I'm not practically dead. Eat some JellO.
我没有一只脚进棺材 吃你的果冻
You've got to do something before he asks her.
你得在他开口前 赶紧行动
No. Why not?
不行 为什么
It doesn't seem like a very nice thing to do to Don or Maggie or Lisa.
这么做对唐 对玛姬 对利萨 都不礼貌
So you're willing to end up like the two of us--
那你就愿意落到我俩的下场
a strong, beautiful, vital woman
一位坚强美丽又活力四射的女人
and a hollowed-out shell of a man?
和一个命不久矣的二货
You know I'm awake now?
我醒着的
That's a dead person speaking, basically.
那是将死之人的呓语
And now I'm gonna have to spend the next God knows how many hours in mourning.
我还不知得花上多少小时来默哀
Please go back to work. He will.
请你回去工作 他会的
I'm talking to you. I will.
我是说你 我会的
The piece was bullshit. Believe that.
那报道纯属扯淡 相信我
Feel better.
早日康复
Why was it so important to you?
这报道为何对你如此重要
I think I'm gonna sleep for a while.
我想睡一会
Why did you want the story?
你为何要做这个报道
I didn't think it was gonna come out like this.
我没想到 报道出来会是这样
Obviously, but why did you want the story in the first place?
废话 可你当初为何要找人来报道
You'll say it's stupid. Why did you want the piece?
你会骂我蠢 为何要找人来报道
At the end of "Camelot"... God!
在《卡默洛特》的结尾 天啊
See? What? What happens at the end of "Camelot"?
瞧 《卡默洛特》结尾怎么了
England goes to war with France.
英格兰向法兰西宣战
But King Arthur finds a stowaway, a young kid.
亚瑟王发现一个偷渡的小男孩
And he orders the kid to run from village to village,
他让男孩从一个村庄跑到另一个村庄
telling everyone about Camelot and the Knights of the Round Table
向人们讲卡默洛特和圆桌骑士的故事
so that everyone will know it's possible.
好让人们相信 成为骑士不是梦
The magazine piece was supposed to be my young kid.
这篇杂♥志♥报道 本该是我的小男孩
Do you have any life philosophy that isn't based on a musical?
你有没有哪个人生观 不是从音乐剧里来的
Hey, Dulcinea, I wasn't the one
达尔西尼亚 一年前跑来
who came in a year agotalking about "Don Quixote."
大谈《堂吉诃德》的 可不是我
It lit a fire under your ass.
它在你屁♥股♥下点了火
It lit my ass on fire. That's not the same thing.
那叫"把我屁♥股♥点着了" 两码事
You have to stop telling people you're not coming back.
你别再跟大家说你不回去了
You're scaring the hell out of them.
都把他们吓坏了
They need to be prepared. No, they don't.
他们该有所准备 大可不必
Everything's going to be fine.
一切都会好起来
Everything's going to be great.
一切都会好极了
There's just one thing. What?
除了一件事 什么
Nina Howard has a source that knows you were high
妮娜·霍华德有个消息来源
during the bin Laden broadcast.
说你在直播本·拉♥登♥时 嗑药了
She's waiting for a second source.
她在等第二个消息来源
when she have it,it will be published.
一旦找到 她就会报道出来
And Reese and Leona will fire you
里斯和莉安娜就会开了你
and your career will end in disgrace.
你的事业将蒙辱收场
Well, the good news is I'm already disgraced.
好消息是 我已经蒙羞了
I'm pre-disgraced, so I'm disgrace-proof.
我羞得不能再羞了
Who do you think her source is?
你觉得她的消息来源是谁
I don't know. I don't care.
我不知道 也不在乎
I like JellO. Snap out of it!
我爱果冻啊 醒醒啊
Can I have the mean nurse back? Yes.
可以让那刻薄的护士回来吗 可以
Yeah? I've got some very bad news.
怎么了 有个很坏的消息
I'm kind of maxed out on bad news.
我对坏消息有点吃不消了
Can it wait?
能等等再说吗
Last night, a man rode his bicycle
昨晚 一名男子骑着自行车
to the middle of the Queensboro Bridge and jumped off.
到皇后大桥中♥央♥ 跳河了
They've just identified the body as--
警方刚确定了死者身份
No.
不是吧
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表