剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
You can't antagonize the...
你不能攻击...
I'm gonna ask the right questions, you dweeb!
我懂得怎么提问 讨厌鬼
And you'll follow up? I'll follow up.
你会跟进吗 我会的
My point is that whatever side of this you're on,
我认为无论你是什么态度
the rhetoric we use to
这些人冒着生命危险
talk about these people who risk their lives
来美国给人摘橙子赚点钱
to have a shot at picking oranges
只为了自己的孩子不至于饿死
so their kids have a shot at not being dead
而我们谈论他们时的口气
makes it sound like we're talking about scraping gum off our shoes.
就像是把他们当成了鞋底的口香糖
These people chose to take a huge risk to become Americans
这些人冒着巨大风险成为美国人
and they deserve a better descriptor than "Illegals."
管他们叫"非法移♥民♥" 太瞧不起人了
You don't need me. You got this one.
你不需要我了 你可以的
Thank you.
谢谢
Another story making headlines this morning is, of course, Greece,
今天早上的另一头条当属希腊
whose prime minister officially requested activation
希腊总理要求实施
of the EU/IMF bailout package,
欧盟和国际货币基金组织的救♥市♥计划
lifting the euro from its lowest level of the year
此举使欧元不再继续贬值
and sending commodity prices soaring.
也使得日用品价格飙升
We'll have that and the rest of the day's financial news
详细情况以及其他财经新闻
on "Market Wrap-Up" At 4:00.
请关注下午四点的"市场简报"
I'm Sloan Sabbith.
我是斯隆·莎碧斯
Let's go out to Diane and Billy on the West Coast
接下来请跟随西海岸的戴安和比利
for Atlantis Hollywood.
收看"亚特兰蒂斯-好莱坞报道"
And we're clear.
结束
Hello.
你好
Sloan, I'm Mackenzie McHale.
斯隆 我是麦肯兹·麦克黑尔
I know. It's good to meet you. It's nice to meet you.
我知道 幸会 是我的荣幸
Do you have a minute? Sure. Thanks.
有空吗 当然 谢谢
You know, I was watching you earlier when you were talking about
那会儿我在看你谈及两家公♥司♥
two companies...Capital One and, um...
第一资本银行 还有...
Baxter. Baxter.
巴克斯特 巴克斯特
And the prompter said,
提词器显示的是
"Both of whom are hinting at good numbers,"
两人都暗示自己效绩很好
and you said, "Both of which are hinting at good numbers."
而你说的是 两"家"都暗示自己效绩很好
Was that an accident? No. I didn't write that copy.
是意外吗 不 稿子不是我写的
I changed it to "Which" because "Whom" is for people.
我说成"家"是因为"人"不能代表公♥司♥
Is someone in trouble? No.
有问题吗 没有
Do you mind coming into my office for a second? Sure.
可以到我办公室去一下吗 可以
What's the difference between a corporation and a person?
公♥司♥和个人有什么区别
Have you ever held a door open for someone? Yes.
你有没有替人把过门 有过
Did you ask them for money first? No.
那有没有先让他们付钱呢 没有
That's the difference. That's the right answer.
这就是区别 回答正确
Am I taking a test? I've asked around and people say
你在考我吗 别人都说
you don't belong here, that you could be making
你不该在这里 你应该去高盛
a lot more money as an analyst at Goldman.
当个分♥析♥师 可以赚很多钱
Couldn't you be making a lot more money producing reality television?
你如果做真人秀节目 不也能赚很多钱
I do produce reality television.
我做的就是真人秀
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道该怎么讲
I like my job.
我热爱这份工作
Do you feel like working longer hours?
那你想每天再多些工作吗
They talked to me about doing a morning show
公♥司♥几次让我做一个早间的栏目
a couple of times, but I can't do that.
但我做不到
I'm not interested in cooking. I make sandwiches.
我对烹饪不感兴趣 只会做三明治
I get that I don't necessarily look like it, but I'm an economist.
我不是花瓶 我是经济学家
Thanks, though. Yeah, I meant in prime time.
谢了 我指的是黄金时段
I want to give you five minutes every night
我想每天晚上给你五分钟节目时间
to talk about where we are and how we got here.
报道每日经济
Are you serious?
真的吗
There are people more qualified than I am.
很多人比我更合适
I can put you in touch with
我可以帮你联♥系♥
some of the professors that I studied under...
我师从的一些教授
Yeah, the thing is they're not going to have your legs.
问题是他们没有你的靓腿
I'm sorry, but if I'm going to get people to listen to an economics lesson,
不好意思 但如果要吸引观众来上经济课
I've got to find someone who doesn't look like George Bernard Shaw.
我可不能找个像萧伯纳的人
I would not ask you if I didn't think you were qualified.
你若不合适 我也不会找你
You want me to do pole dancing while explaining subprime mortgages?
你是要我边跳钢管舞 边解释次级抵押贷款吗
If you're up to it, sure.
你愿意的话 当然可以
All right, I get it.
我明白了
We'll start a conversation with Will about our goals
到时我们和威尔谈谈我们的目标
and how we're going to get there. Great.
和具体实施方案 好的
I think you and I are going to be good friends.
我们肯定会成为好朋友的
I'd like that.
很乐意
Me, too. Okay.
我也是 嗯
I mean it. I don't have any friends.
真的 我没有什么朋友
You know, you're...you're new in town, so...
你刚到这里 所以...
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯
You know, you and I have something in common.
我们俩有个共同点
What's that?
什么呢
I had a boyfriend who cheated on me, too.
我也有过一个背叛我的男朋友
The week of our wedding.
还就在结婚那周
I don't understand.
我不明白
I know about Will. Yeah. Yeah.
我知道威尔的事 是呀 是呀
I still don't understand.
我还是不明白
Wait, Will didn't cheat on me.
慢着 威尔没有背叛我
I used to deny it, too. Will didn't cheat on me.
我以前也不承认 威尔没有背叛我
Oh, okay. Sorry.
好吧 对不起
I can't talk about what happened,
我不能说是怎么回事
but I can tell you that Will didn't cheat on me.
但我可以告诉你 威尔没有背叛我
I shouldn't have mentioned anything. Sloan, listen to me.
我不该提这事 斯隆 听我讲
Will didn't cheat on me.
威尔没有背叛我
Yes, we were together for two years and we broke up.
没错 我们谈过两年恋爱然后分手了
I can't tell you any more than that,
我只能告诉你这些
but he never, ever, never cheated on me.
但他从来没有背叛过我
Who told you that? Everybody.
谁告诉你的 大家
That's what people... no, no, no.
大家以为... 不 不
That...that's not what happened.
不是这么回事
You don't have to tell me what happened.
你不必向我解释
I can't tell you what was happened
我不能给你解释
He doesn't want anyone in the office to know. He made me promise.
他不想办公室的人知道 我答应过他
No, not because...
不 不是因为...
I can't talk. Ugh!
我不能说
Even though in this situation, I think he'd prefer...
就算是现在这样 他也宁愿...
no, he really doesn't want the office to know anything.
不 他真的不希望办公室任何人知道
He didn't cheat on me. I should get back to work.
他没有背叛我 我该去工作了
You need to tell people that.
你要告诉大家
You're enabling an ass.
你是在纵容一个混♥蛋♥
He's...whoa.
他...
He's not an ass.
他不是混♥蛋♥
Come here.
过来
Will's not an ass. He's the opposite of an ass.
威尔不是混♥蛋♥ 完全不是
Even if he did cheat on me,
就算他真的背叛了我
which he absolutely didn't, he's definitely not an ass.
况且他绝对没有 他绝对不是混♥蛋♥
Do people think that? You had to have known that.
大家都这么想吗 你应该知道的
I thought they thought he was gruff, but lovable.
我以为大家觉得他脾气不好 但是可爱
No, they think he's an ass who cheated on you.
不 大家觉得他是个背叛你的混♥蛋♥
That has to be corrected.
这点必须纠正
I have to start the 4:00. Okay, okay, okay.
我要去做四点的节目了 好 好
You need to do this...
你得这样...
you need to go from person to person and tell them
你得一个个地告诉大家
that Will is an extraordinary man with a heart the size of a Range Rover,
威尔是个大好人 一颗爱心大如路虎
that there's a...a long story that has to do...
这件事很复杂 与我...
a lot to do with me, but also other things.
与我有很大关系 也有些其它因素
I can't tell you the story of his life, but he's the good guy.
我无法告诉你他的事情 但他是个好人
Will you tell people that? Every chance I get.
你会告诉大家吗 随时随地
You're not going to, right? No, I'm not.
你敷衍我呢吧 嗯
Okay.
好吧
We spiked up 9% overall.
收视率飙升9%
On top of the 7% that came after Northwestern.
不包括西北大学事件后 提升的7%
You played high school football.
你在高中玩过橄榄球
What do you do when you have a lead late in the game?
比赛快完了 你比分领先 你会怎么做
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表