剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
抱歉 你现在有空吗 有
I'll leave you.
我回避
Sloan, this is Lonny. You'll see him around.
斯隆 这是朗尼 以后会常见到他
Good to meet you.
幸会
Can I tap your chest? Sure.
我能戳戳你的胸吗 行啊
Holy cow.
我的天哪
Have you felt his pecs? No, I haven't yet.
你试过这胸肌吗 还没
I'll be downstairs.
我会在楼下
So I'm hosting Elliot's show tonight.
今晚由我替埃利奥特做节目
I know. I'm the one who suggested you.
我知道 是我推荐你的
You really think I can do it?
你真觉得我能行吗
No, I have no idea. So we're gonna find out.
不知道 试试就知道了
All right. Well, your exuberant confidence notwithstanding,
好吧 感谢你对我的满满信心
I have the spokesperson. From TEPCO,
有个发言人 东京电力的
I know.
我知道
He just told me, off the record,
他私下向我透露
that reactor three is causing what is a level seven,
三号♥反应堆的泄漏量为七级
not a level five radiation leak.
而非五级
What's the trick to getting him to say it on the record?
有什么秘诀 能让他公开讲出来
There is no trick. You just don't stop until he tells the truth.
没有秘诀 必须不停逼问 直到他说实话
What do you mean you don't stop?
怎么个不停逼问
I mean you don't stop.
不要停下来
Sloan, I watch your show at 4:00 and you're brilliant.
斯隆 我看过你4点档的节目 你很出色
But you let guests say things that I know you know aren't true.
可你纵容嘉宾说假话
And then you just move on.
然后听之任之
Ask the damn follow-up
你得跟进问下去
and then demonstrate with facts how the guest is lying.
然后用事实证明他在撒谎
You can't just sit there and be a facilitator
你不能只是一味附和
for whatever bullshit the guest wants to feed your viewers.
任由嘉宾糊弄你的观众
They're not coming on to plug a movie. It's not Jimmy Kimmel.
他们不是来演戏的 这不是吉米现场秀
You knowingly, passively, allow someone to lie on your air,
你默许别人在你的节目里撒谎
and maybe you're not a drug dealer, but you're sure as hell
也许你不是毒贩子 可你毫无疑问
the guy who drives the dealer around in your car.
是开车载着毒贩子四处兜售的司机
So maybe you'll get it, maybe you won't.
也许你能套出真话 也许不行
Show me something.
努力给我看看
Got it. Do you?
明白了 你确定
Yeah.
是的
I just... I don't know. I was in a bad mood.
我只是...我那时心情很差
Honestly, I was just trying to motivate her.
真的 我只是想激励她
She's the last person who needs motivation,
而她是最不需要激励的人
so it just ended up... Scaring her.
所以后来变成... 吓到她了
I hate that people are scared of me.
我讨厌有人害怕我
I absolutely hate it. Why?
讨厌极了 为什么
Why do I hate when people are scared of me?
为什么讨厌别人害怕我
For the same reason everybody does.
人人都讨厌啊
Everybody doesn't.
不是人人都讨厌
Some people like it. Most people don't care.
有些人喜欢 大部分人不在乎
I don't know what to tell you. I don't like it.
我不知道怎么讲 反正不喜欢这样
And I'm pretty sure I scared Sloan
我肯定是吓到她了
because she's a veteran reporter who's never done anything like what she did.
因为她当记者这么久 从未做过那样的事
What's the condition of each reactor?
现在各个反应堆情况如何
All six reactors are in stable condition.
全部六个反应堆均已稳定
Great, let's wrap up.
很好 收尾
What about the partial meltdown at reactor three?
那三号♥反应堆的部分熔化呢
Wrap up for me.
收尾吧
Excuse me, that's not what I asked.
抱歉 我问的不是这个
I'm asking him specifically about the core damage at reactor three.
我的问题是针对三号♥反应堆堆芯融毁
What's happening?
什么情况
We know of no core damage at any of the reactors.
我们尚未发现任何反应堆有融毁现象
That's not what Mr. Tanaka just said.
田中先生并不是这么说的
He said our engineers can't get close enough to confirm that.
他说"工程师无法靠近 因此不能证实"
Please translate exactly what I'm asking
请准确翻译我的提问内容
and exactly what Mr. Tanaka is answering,
以及田中先生的回答
including what I'm saying now,
包括我现在所说的话
because I want him to be aware that he's being misrepresented.
我想让他知道 他的回答被歪曲了
Miss Sabbith, I am translating. He is not being...
莎碧斯女士 我正在翻译 他没有...
Ask him if he believed the radiation levels are going to a seven.
请问他是否相信 泄露等级将会升至七级
Please, please, don't go rogue.
求求你 别说下去了
The radiation was categorized at level four
辐射等级原本被定为四级
and then recategorized at level five.
之后提升至五级
And that's where it should remain.
并将保持在五级
Ma'am, he didn't say that's where it should remain.
女士 他并没有说将保持在五级
You did.
是你说的
Furthermore, he told me... you know what? I'm just gonna...
他还说...我还是...
Tanaka-san...
田中先生
And now we're doing the broadcast in Japanese.
欢迎收看日语频道
We'll be right back after this. Just say that.
赶紧给我说 "广♥告♥后回来"
Say it in English.
说英语
She just... put me back!
她居然...给我戴上耳机
Mr. Tanaka, your company had this incident rated at level four,
田中先生 贵公♥司♥将事故评定为四级
then adjusted to level five.
后调至五级
How confident are you that that'll be the highest level we see?
你有多大把握 等级不会再次提升
At least we're back to English.
好歹用回英语了
At this point, we see no reason that level will need future escalation.
目前没有迹象表明 事故等级将继续上调
Well, that's simply not what Mr. Tanaka told me on the phone earlier today.
田中先生之前在电♥话♥里可不是这么说的
No, no. When I spoke with him earlier,
别这样 之前我与他通话时
he said there's enough evidence to raise the level to seven.
他说足够证据表明 事故等级应调至七级
Go back to Japanese.
快回到日语
And now he's not saying it, so I am.
既然他现在不愿说 那么我来说
Oh, my God!
老天啊
So there it is. The Fukushima nuclear power plant is saying
事实是这样 福岛核电站声称
that the level four radiation leak that was raised to level five
原本由四级调至五级的核事故等级
has a chance at being raised to level seven,
有可能被调至七级
which is the difference between life and gruesome death.
这是生死攸关之变
We'll be back after this with Sarah Bernhardt.
广♥告♥之后将带来莎拉·伯恩哈特
Sandra Bernhard, you idiot!
桑德拉·伯恩哈德 蠢货
Oh, what the hell does it matter?
算了 这还是问题吗
Okay... 'Sup?
我知道... 有何贵干
Okay, I know we were on sketchy ground
我知道 刚才的节目
ethically and linguistically, but--
在职业道德和语言上都搞砸了 但...
Whatever you're gonna say, save it for another 10 seconds.
不管你要说什么 十秒后再说
What happens in 10 seconds?
十秒后会发生什么
Just hang on for another five seconds
再等五秒
and know that we've all been there at one point or another.
记住 这事大家都经历过
What happens in five seconds?
五秒后会发生什么
What in the name of holy fuck were you thinking about?!
你大爷的 你究竟在想什么
First, let me say that Don was not responsible for that.
首先 我声明 这不是唐的错
Yeah, when you severed communication with the EP,
你切断了和制片人的通信
you pretty much absolved him of responsibility.
他当然不用负责了
But that doesn't make the cut of the top three calamities that just occurred.
可这还挤不进刚才的直播事故榜前三
Charlie--
查理...
I, along with most people who don't live in Japan,
我 和不在日本生活的大部分人一样
am not fluent in Japanese, so I have to ask:
不太懂日语 所以我想问
Did you just make up statements for somebody we had live on our air?
你是不是在直播时 编造了采访对象的声明
I didn't make them up.
我没有编造
About a deadly radiation leak?
还是关乎性命的核辐射问题
I didn't make them up.
我没有编造
He told me the reactor was going to a seven.
他告诉我 反应堆会调至七级
When? Tonight?
什么时候 今晚吗
I'm asking honestly because there was a portion of the broadcast
我是真心问你 因为那部分直播
that turned into a Kurosawa movie.
被你播成了黑泽明的电影
These things are measured on a scale of zero to seven.
这类事故等级 从零到七
Five is Three Mile Island, a seven is Chernobyl.
五级是三里岛 七级就是切尔诺贝利
On air, did he say the reactors were going to seven?
直播时 他有说反应堆要到七级吗
He said it to me in the preinterview.
他在预采访时告诉我的
And then the company stuck an interpreter next to him,
之后公♥司♥硬塞了一个翻译给他
and I think her job was more than interpreting
我觉得她不仅仅是个翻译
because she wasn't accurately translating--
因为她没有准确地翻译...
We don't report what you think, Sloan.
我们报道的不是你的想法 斯隆
The guy said all six reactors are stable.
他说六个反应堆都很稳定
The Japanese are a deferential people.
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表