剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
But honestly, I don't.
说实话 我不在意
I do. I am a perfectly nice guy
我在意 我是个大好人
and I have the focus group data to prove it,
有民♥意♥调查数据为证
so maybe the problem lies not with me...
所以 问题可能不在我身上
I hired a new EP for you. What do you mean?
我帮你雇了个新执行制片人 你什么意思
I hired you a new EP. You hi... you...
我帮你雇了个新执行制片人 你雇 你
I'm never going on vacation again.
我再也不去度假了
You hired a new EP without my meeting him?
你帮我雇了执行制片人 我都没见过他
Her. Without my meeting her?
是她 我都没见过她
No, you've met her. Who?
你见过的 谁
Charlie, have you hired to run my show,
查理 你找她来做我的节目
without consulting me...
都没问过我
You were unreachable.
你神龙见首不见尾
Only one person knew how to get in touch with you.
只有一个人知道怎么联♥系♥到你
It was you! I had to right the ship.
就是你啊 我得帮你修船
You know that for this particular job, there's no one better.
你明白 没人更适合这个职位
You're not talking about Mackenzie.
别告诉我 是麦肯兹
I had to right the ship.
我得帮你修船
You're too big an asset to screw around with
你的名气太大 不能瞎胡闹
and your focus group data isn't saying what it said three weeks ago.
你的民调数据也大不如3周前了
Charlie... She was in Peshawar...
查理 她去过白沙瓦
Oh, my God. ..For four months.
天哪 呆了四个月
The Green Zone for a year before that.
之前在绿区呆了一年
Her guys were filing stories from caves.
她的手下在洞穴里写稿子
She comes home,
现在她回了家
she wants to be an EP again, have a normal life,
还想做执行制片人 过正常的生活
and there's nothing for her at CNN, nothing for her at ABC.
但在CNN ABC无处容身
I knew that. She's exhausted.
听说了 她精疲力尽了
Not like at the end of a long day.
不是工作了一天那种累
She's mentally and physically exhausted.
是身心俱疲
She hasn't had four hours' sleep in two years.
两年里她每天睡不够四小时
She's been shot at in three different countries.
在三个国家中过枪
And she's been to way too many funerals for a girl her age.
年纪轻轻就见识了太多死人了
She wants to come home. Yeah, look, I don't blame her.
她想回家来 我没有责怪她
They don't have a job for her in Atlanta, DC, or New York.
亚特兰大 华盛顿 纽约都不要她
Mackenzie-- line up any 10 people,
麦肯兹 十个人里
eight of them will tell you she's the best EP in the business
有八个都说她是业界最优秀的执行制片人
and the other two will be stupid!
剩下俩人都是笨蛋
I'm one of the eight, but it's not gonna happen.
我是八个人里的 但是我不干
It's happened. No.
已经敲定了 不
She's coming up from DC today with one of her people.
她今天就带着人从华盛顿过来
No, listen to what I'm telling you... I can't give my approval.
不 听我说 我不批准
The deal's a day away from being signed... three years.
明天签协议 为期三年
I have approval over my executive producer.
雇用执行制片人需要我的批准
You would think so, wouldn't you? I would, yeah.
你倒是想 当然了
Business Affairs went through your whole deal.
商♥务♥部♥门仔细研究过合约
I don't have contractual approval?
我没有批准权吗
No. But you know what? I don't have contractual approval?
对 不过 我没有批准权
You're up for renegotiation in 18 months.
再过18个月 你就可以重新协商合约了
I'd have your agent put that clause...
到时记得让你的经纪人把它写进条款
No, I'm walking down the street to William Morris.
不 我现在就走去威廉·莫里斯
I'm gonna renegotiate my contract right now.
我现在就要重新谈我的合约
It's not gonna go your way.
没有用的
I generate an annual profit of $210 million on my own.
我每年创造2.1亿的利润
That's not counting the lead-in freight I push to 9:00 and 10:00.
还不算我替9点档和10点档拉的人气
That may be tipping money for this company, but it's not nothing.
对公♥司♥来说可能是九牛一毛 但也不是小数目
Will. What?
威尔 干嘛
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见她是什么时候
I don't know. About three years ago.
不知道 三年前吧
Coincidentally, that's the last time you were a nice guy!
真巧 从那以后你就暴脾气了
Would you like another, Mr. Skinner?
还要一杯吗 斯金纳先生
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
Most notably Lehman's former CEO Richard Fuld,
雷曼兄弟前任CEO理查德·富尔德
seen here testifying to the house Oversight Committee on Capitol Hill.
正向国会众议院监管委员会作证
The 2,200 pages report a serious lapse by top executives
2200页的证词披露公♥司♥高管重大过失
and details the accounting gimmick used by Lehman
详细说明了雷曼兄弟耍的会计花招
including the use of something they call the repo 105
包括他们利用"回购105"
to move about $50 billion in debt off of the books.
掩盖了五百亿美元的负债
They say the company withheld information.
他们称公♥司♥隐瞒了消息
They further outlined an auditor failure, saying that
并进一步概述了审计的失职 指出
Ernst & Young basically was performing...
安永公♥司♥其实是扮演着...
Excuse me. Yes?
打扰一下 怎么了
I'm Mackenzie McHale. How can I help you?
我叫麦肯兹·麦克黑尔 有事吗
I'm supposed to be meeting with Will.
我约了威尔
Oh, my God! I'm sorry.
天哪 对不起
You're Mackenzie. I am. And you are?
你是麦肯兹 是我 你是
I'm Mag... Mac.
我叫玛格... 麦肯
Hey, Don.
嘿 唐
Mackenzie gave me my first summer internship.
麦肯兹给了我第一次暑期实习
Don't tell me you're here to interview for my job.
别告诉我 你是来应聘我的职位
No, I'm here to do your job.
不 我来接替你的
Are you serious? Yeah.
当真 是啊
I don't understand. I don't understand.
我不明白 我也不明白
When were you hired?
什么时候雇你的
Is Will in his office? He's not, but his agent's office
威尔在吗 他去找经纪人了
is just down the street and he should be back any minute.
就在53街 很快就会回来
He's at his agent's office? Yes...
他去找经纪人了 是的
I'm sorry. I gave too much information. Yep.
对不起 我说得太多了 好了
Now I understand.
现在我明白了
What's your name?
你叫什么
Maggie. Maggie.
玛姬 玛姬
Let me try to guess at something
我来猜猜看
and you tell me how close I am to being right.
你听听我说得对不对
This whole move was done behind Will's back and he just found out now,
整个计划一直背着威尔 他现在才发现
and he stormed off to his agent's office
所以冲到经纪人那里
to see why he doesn't have approval.
质问为什么他没有批准权
Mmhmm. Okay.
嗯 好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right, you're going to see some things.
你们有热闹看了
I'm just gonna sit here till he gets back.
我就坐在这里等他回来
I'm going to sit here.
坐在这里
Good luck.
祝你好运
This still looking good to you?
你觉得这还不够糟吗
You said your name was Maggie?
你叫玛姬 是吗
Yes, ma'am. Ma'am? How old do I look?
是的长官 长官 我有那么老吗
No! No, no, no.
不不
I heard you were embedded for a while.
我听说你做过战地记者
26 months. Anything happen while I was gone?
26个月 我不在的时候发生了什么
That's why I called you ma'am. So did the Marines.
所以我称呼您长官 陆战队员也这么叫
You sure don't look like you've been in a war.
你看上去真的不像是经历过战争的人
The first thing I did when I got back was buy women's clothes.
我回来第一件事就是去买♥♥女装
I maxed out three credit cards.
我刷爆了三张信♥用♥卡♥
But I figured, "Hey, the economy's booming, so what the heck?"
但我想 "经济在复苏 管它的"
Oh, God. I'm kidding.
天哪 我开玩笑的
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思
It's all right.
没关系
Hi, Dad. I'm fine.
爸爸 我很好
I left a message for you and Mom at the hotel
我在酒店给你和妈妈留了言
because I wanted to let you know
想告诉你们
it'll just be the three of us for dinner tonight.
今天晚饭就我们三个人
Don can't make it.
唐来不了
He has to work late.
他得加班
He just does.
他就是走不开
You know, with him running 10:00 now, he's so...
他现在做10点档的节目 就...
And he feels terrible about it.
他很抱歉
He was really looking forward to meeting you.
他真的很想见你们
I know, but in this case it's true.
我知道 但这次是真的
So, great. So I'll meet you guys in the lobby at 9:15.
好的 咱们9点15大厅见
Okay. Bye, Dad.
再见 爸爸
You okay?
你没事吧
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表