剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
What happened?
发生了什么
I broke up with him. He did?
我和他分手了 他居然
I mean, you did? What?
我是说 你居然 什么
I saw your face when I was talking on the phone
他在电♥话♥里说"我爱你"的时候
and he said, "I love you."
我看到了你的表情
He said, "I do, too." And what are you talking about?
他说的是"我也是" 你想说什么
I'm not doing this to you anymore.
我不能继续这样对待你
You're not doing anything to me. I've got Don.
你什么都没做 我已经有唐了
I shouldn't even be standing here. I'm with Don.
我真不该来这 我和唐在一起
I saw your face. Come with me.
我看到了你的表情 跟我来
James Tiberius Harper.
詹姆斯·提比略·哈珀
Not my middle name.
那不是我的中间名
Lisa is-- no-- is under the impression
利萨 别走 她认为
that you broke up with her because you have feelings for me.
你和她分手是因为你喜欢我
I didn't break up with her at all.
我根本没说要和她分手
But you were about to. Any reason she needed to know that?
但你本打算 有必要让她知道吗
She already knew. This isn't at all embarrassing.
她早就知道 真是一点也不丢人
And she is under the impression that I also have feelings for you.
她还认为 我也喜欢你
Did you hear we killed bin Laden?
你们听到本·拉♥登♥的死讯了吗
We're in a holding pattern.
我们正处于暂停状态
Now, can we please state clearly,
现在 我们能否明白无误
unambiguously, and for the record
直截了当地公开声明
that neither of us likes the other in any romantic context?
我们从没产生任何男女之情
I so state. As do I!
我声明 我也是
You guys can't begin to imagine how unconvincing that was.
你们没觉得 这话一点说服力都没有吗
Is it all right if I stay for the president's address?
我能不能留下 看总统的讲话
Yes.
可以
But we're not nearly done talking about this yet.
但我们这事儿还没完
Maggie, I need you. Not nearly done.
玛姬 能过来一下吗 还没完
I'll be over there out of the way.
我去那边 不耽误你了
Wait, I... Just say okay.
等等 我... 就说 好
Okay.
好
I'm the guy who wins the lottery and loses the ticket.
我就像赢了大奖 却丢了彩票
Biggest story in a generation and I'm a spectator.
这是世纪头条 我却成了观众
You are not a spectator. We are locked on a plane
你不是观众 我们虽然困在飞机里
and we still helped put it together.
但我们帮着一起 做出了新闻
That's pretty good.
我们很厉害
What is this compulsion you have to look on the bright side?
你总想着好的一面 这是什么强迫症
I can never count on you to be Jewish.
一点都不像个犹太人
If it helps, we should probably be concerned about violent retaliation.
我们可能会遭到武力报复 满意了吧
That does help, man. Thanks.
舒服多了 谢谢
My regret is that I'd like to have been with my wife for this.
我后悔的是 听到消息时没和老婆在一起
Tell her to wake up the kids, bring them down to the studio.
让她把孩子叫醒 一起来演播室
We'd all watch together.
全家人一起看
Yes, I'd like to be with your wife, too.
是啊 我也想和你老婆一起
I'd like to be in the newsroom
我想待在新闻编辑室里
with Will and Charlie and her and you.
和威尔 查理 她和你一起
And Maggie. I said Maggie.
还有玛姬 我刚说了玛姬
No, you didn't. You didn't.
你没说 你确实没说
So you have to ask yourself
所以 你得想想
what happens when you and Maggie break up,
要是你和玛姬分手了会怎么样
which you know is going to happen,
你知道你们肯定会分手的
and Jim's with someone else.
而吉姆还另有所属
We were talking that loud?
我们说话有那么大声吗
Over Delaware after the second scotch.
特拉华州上空 你酒过两杯之后就开始了
There's passengers in row 22 who know about you, Maggie, and Jim.
第22排的乘客都知道你 玛姬和吉姆
True story. Shut up.
真的 闭嘴
Excuse me, I've got a text message saying
打断一下 我收到一条短♥信♥说
the president is speaking tonight in a few minutes.
总统几分钟后要发表讲话
Do you know anything about this?
你知道些什么吗
The Internet says he's speaking
网上说
on a matter of grave national security.
他将就重大国♥家♥安♥全♥问题发表讲话
Yeah, I've got the same thing.
是啊 我也收到了
I've got a flight that's been cancelled.
我听说有一架航♥班♥被取消了
Does that have anything to do with what you were talking...
这和你们讨论的有关系...
Has there been a terrorist attack? No.
是不是有恐怖袭击了 不是
Wait, there's been a terrorist attack?
什么 发生恐怖袭击了
No, there hasn't.
没有 没有发生
I've got an email saying we're at war with Libya.
我收到邮件说 我们和利比亚开战了
Nope.
没有
You guys know what's going on, don't you?
你们知道发生了什么事 是吧
Folks, there hasn't been a terrorist attack.
大伙 没发生什么恐怖袭击
None of your friends and family are in danger.
你们的家人朋友都很安全
The president will be speaking in just a few minutes.
总统几分钟后就会发表讲话
No.
停下
Listen, they're just nervous.
听着 他们都很紧张
I don't care. You do not take over control of the cabin.
我不管 你不能控制机舱乘客
They're getting emails and going online and seeing...
他们收到各种邮件 在网上看到...
You do not take over control of the cabin ever.
你不能控制机舱乘客
Now sit down and... Ma'am, no...
坐下 女士 别这样
You know, I'm gonna getting the captain.
我要去找机长了
Yeah, get the captain,
很好 找机长去吧
'cause I'd like to have a word with him.
我还想找他说两句呢
The seat belt while we're standing still is one thing,
停着不动还不准解安全带是其一
but how paranoid do you have to be to think
但你是疯成什么样 才会觉得
that I'm declaring myself in charge of the...
我在宣告控制...
Is there a problem, sir? Yeah,
有什么问题吗 先生 当然有
I was asking how paranoid you have to...
我刚还在问呢 你是疯成什么样...
you have to be... Sir?
什么样... 先生
Sir?
先生
Captain, my name is Don Keefer.
机长 我的名字叫唐·基佛
That's Elliot Hirsch,
这位是埃利奥特·赫什
and that's Sloan Sabbith.
这位是斯隆·莎碧斯
We work for Atlantis Cable News.
我们供职于亚特兰蒂斯有线新闻
And we wanted you and your first officer
我们希望您和副机长
and Flight Attendant Crazy Lady
以及空服员疯子小姐
to be the first ones on this plane to know
成为飞机上第一批知道这消息的人
that our armed forces
我们的军队
killed Osama bin Laden for you tonight.
今晚为你们杀死了奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
You're serious?
真的吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
We reported the news.
我们还是报道这条新闻了
Sorry, I thought it was a spider.
抱歉 我以为是蜘蛛
Tapping you on the shoulder?
蜘蛛能拍你肩膀
Not everything makes sense. Most things do.
并非事事都符合常理 大多都是啊
Look, can I say something?
我能说几句吗
You have to get the last word, too?
你还要最后说几句吗
This never would have worked.
我们俩本来就不可能
I want to find out.
试了才知道
Yes, this was a fix-up that I didn't want.
的确 这次牵线我本来不想要的
And Maggie forced Valentine's Day on me.
情人节也是玛姬强迫我的
And there was a certain amount of...
而且我做了一些...
cowardly behavior disguised as politeness.
懦夫行为 还自诩是礼貌
But now I'd like to ask you out on a first date.
但现在 我希望你能跟我初次约会
A complete do-over.
彻底重新来过
I like you and I'm asking you out on a date.
我喜欢你 我要和你约会
Took your breath away, didn't I?
大吃一惊吧
Now I get to make a cool exit.
现在我可以华丽退场了
Less cool because you said so.
说出来就不华丽了哟
McAvoy! You don't have to shout.
麦卡沃伊 别吼了
You haven't heard me shout. Where is he?!
你还没听过我真正吼过呢 他在哪里
Lonny. Good evening, officers.
朗尼 晚上好 警官们
Uh-oh. There's no way they can know, right?
他们不可能看得出来吧
No. Can we help you?
不会 有何贵干
Mr. McAvoy, you know this man?
麦卡沃伊先生 你认识这人吗
Of course, he's a very famous jockey.
当然啦 他是个有名的驾驶员啊
Sir, we'd appreciate your cooperation.
先生 请您配合
He's my bodyguard
他是我的保镖
and I ran out of the car because we were stuck in traffic,
我从车里跑出来 因为我们堵在路上了
and chances are he abandoned the car to try to protect me
我估计他下了车 想要保护我
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表