剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
It pays for graduate school. Hey, Danielle.
赚钱供学费 丹妮尔
Hey, dude. That was awesome. No.
老兄 棒极了 不
I was sitting watching you right there
我明明看到你在那儿
while you were right there.
而你却在那儿
You want to hear something that will blow your mind?
还有更神奇的事儿呢
In about three hours, he'll be on TV on the West Coast
三小时后 他会出现在西海岸的电视上
while at the same time out with you on a date.
同时又和你约会
Unless he gets tired, which happens sometimes because he's old.
除非他累了 上了年纪时有的事
This is Mackenzie McHale. She's my secretary.
这位是麦肯兹·麦克黑尔 我的秘书
Multiple Peabody-winning executive producer.
多次获皮博迪奖的执行制片人
I'm Danielle. That's a beautiful name!
我叫丹妮尔 真是个好名字
Why are you shouting? Can I talk to you for a second?
你鬼叫什么 可以跟你谈一下吗
Just give me a minute to change. We'll be out of here.
稍等 我去换衣服 我们一会就出发
You're going on a date with a cheerleader?
你在跟一个啦啦队员约会
Not a high school cheerleader. A professional cheerleader.
不是中学的啦啦队员 是职业的
That doesn't make it better. Can I help you?
好不了多少 有什么问题吗
She's a student. A graduate student.
她是个学生 是研究生
In philosophy? Physical therapy.
学哲学 物理治疗
There are better ways to get back at me.
要报复我有更好的方式
I'll put up a suggestion box.
我会做个意见箱
Can I warn you about something?
我能不能给你点警告
You're a rich and famous person.
你有钱 还是名人
And for that reason only, she may want to sleep with you.
所以 她才可能想跟你睡
That didn't sound like something that should come with a warning.
这种事不需要警告
That sounded like something that should come with balloons.
倒是应该放气球庆祝
I loathe you right now.
我鄙视你
You've got ink on your face. I work with pens!
你脸上有墨水 我握笔杆子的
Get a grip. Yeah, I know!
收敛一下 我知道
Hello. Whatever!
你好 好你妹
Good show tonight. Thank you.
今晚干得不错 谢谢
He was talking to me!
他在跟我说
Stay on the Tea Party.
继续抨击茶党
Hard-core conservatives are getting primaried.
越来越多的极保守派 初选领先了
In six weeks I haven't heard anything from the 44th floor.
六周了 44楼还没有动静
How are they with this? Good. Good.
他们觉得如何 挺好的
I'll tell you when there's something to worry about.
有什么需要担心的我会通知你
So now we've really got something to worry about 'cause he goes out...
现在真的需要担心了 他开始...
What problem do we have? 7% drop?
有什么问题 不就是收视下跌7%吗
We lose that when the Yankees are playing the Red Sox.
洋基对阵红袜时 我们也能跌这么多
Brad, why did you say now we've really got something to worry about?
布拉德 为什么说我们真的需要担心了
He goes after Jim DeMint.
他开始攻击吉姆·德明
Mr. Wexler, I'd like to talk about Senator DeMint's
韦克斯勒先生 我想谈谈德明参议员
recent statements about gay marriage.
近期关于同性恋婚姻的声明
He said it shouldn't be legal because of the diseases
他反对它合法化的理由是
prevalent in the homosexual population.
同性恋人群中盛行疾病
Am I mischaracterizing that? No, sir, you're not.
我有曲解他的意思吗 没有
By diseases, Senator DeMint is referring to HIV and AIDS?
德明参议员指的是艾滋病吗
18,000. Exactly. Normal Godfearing heterosexual couples
一万八 正是 一般虔诚的异性夫妇
don't spread those kind of diseases. 18,000.
不会传播这种疾病 一万八
As a matter of fact, the rate of contraction of HIV among gay couples is now
事实上 同性♥伴♥侣♥的艾滋病得病率
lower than it is among heterosexual couples.
已经低于异性夫妇了
18,000. Nod if you copy.
一万八 听到就点头
Well, if you're talking about Africa,
如果你说的是非洲
I'd have to see the statistics for myself.
我需要确证一下数据
They're in a packet right in front of you.
数据就在你桌上
But let me ask you something.
我来问你
Do you believe that the American soldiers who fought in World War I
你觉得一战战场上的美国♥军♥人
were good, moral people?
是不是品行端正的人
I'm sure they were, and God bless them.
当然是 上帝保佑他们
I don't think He did bless them
我觉得上帝没有保佑他们
because 18,000 US troops were sidelined by VD during that war.
因为战争中一万八千名美国士兵因性病退出
That sounds a little high to be believed.
好像高得难以相信了
Did you pull those numbers out of... I'm sorry.
你这数据是不是编... 抱歉
That number was wrong. That's what I thought.
那数字是错的 我就知道
It was 18,000 every day.
是每天一万八千人
So that second segment was too long.
第二段太长了
Yes, it won't happen again. Good.
下次不会了 好的
Let's see who we have tonight.
看看今晚是谁
Hi.
你好
You must be waiting for Will.
你一定是在等威尔
Yes, I'm Darshana Yadav.
是的 我叫达莎娜·雅达夫
Mackenzie McHale. So where's he...
麦肯兹·麦克黑尔 他是在哪里...
Hey, Darshana. Hey. I caught the end.
达莎娜 我看了结尾
You were great. Oh, thank you.
你真棒 谢谢
Do you mind waiting just a second while I change?
等我一下 我去换衣服
Sure. Nice meeting you.
行 幸会
Spinning instructor?
健美教练吗
Neurologist at Columbia Presbyterian.
哥伦比亚长老会的神经学专家
Chief of Surgery. That would make her a brain surgeon.
外科主任 脑外科医生
Literally a brain surgeon.
正宗的脑科医生
That's not hard to be.
有什么了不起
I just couldn't be less interested in WikiLeaks.
我对维基解密毫无兴趣
You're nuts.
你疯了
The open sourcing of classified information
机密资料的开源化
is going to be an absolute game changer for journalists of our generation.
绝对会颠覆我们这一代的新闻工作
All I heard was sounds coming from the mouth of a nerd.
书呆子说呆话
Have you scanned the WikiLeaks cables? No, Neal.
你读过解密出来的外交电报吗 没有
Because I spend my time trying to find and protect my sources.
因为我一直忙着 寻找和保护我的线人
This right here is always the swan song of the obsolete
这种固执正是陈腐者的绝唱
when you stare the future paradigm in the face.
未来潮流是阻挡不住的
"He on the side of technology wins." You know who said that?
"得科技者 得天下" 知道谁说的吗
It was you. I was sitting right here. Napoleon.
你说的 我亲耳听到 是拿破仑
Things worked out well for him.
他得天下了吗
Weren't there girls standing here a minute ago?
刚才不是有两位靓女站那儿吗
Yes, you scared them off with your Wikinerd pitch.
对 被你的"维基天下论"吓跑了
I've been sitting here for two and a half hours and I still don't know why.
我♥干♥坐了两个半小时 完全不懂是在干嘛
It's like being in the cast of a Fellini film.
像是在演费里尼的电影一样
Was it all GOP bashing, or did we cover anything else?
除了抨击共和党 威尔有干别的吗
We did almost three times as many international
我们做的国际新闻
news stories as FOX and MSNBC combined.
是FOX和MSNBC总和的三倍
And unless we're all blind,
除非所有人都瞎了
the Tea Party is the one doing the GOP bashing.
真正抨击共和党的 是茶党
Charlie, give me a break. Ask Bryce Delaney.
查理 歇歇吧 不信你问问布莱斯·德兰尼
Bryce Delaney became the sixth GOP incumbent
布莱斯·德兰尼是共和党第六位
to be ousted by a Tea Party candidate.
被茶党候选人取代的在任议员
The American Conservative Union
据美国保守派联盟统计
gives Delaney a 97% rating over his 10 terms in Congress.
德兰尼十届国会以来 投票采纳率为97%
He was a Deputy Whip, he was state cochair
他出任过副党♥鞭♥ 麦凯恩和佩林搭档竞选时
of the McCain/Palin campaign,
他曾任州联合主席
and he sponsored or cosponsored 38 pieces
他发起或共同发起的38项
of legislation that were signed into law.
提案被签署生效
He lost his primary to a dentist
在初选中 他输给了一个牙医
72 to 28.
72比28
Congressman Delaney, thank you for joining us.
德兰尼议员 谢谢你的参与
Thank you.
谢谢
Congressman, you have a consistent voting record on conservative issues,
您在保守议题上的投票一直很稳定
and in the past five elections you've won your district by double digits.
过去五届选举中 你都是以两位数胜出的
What happened?
这次怎么了
My pollster tells me
民调专家告诉我
that I gave the wrong answer at a town hall meeting.
我在一次市民大会上 答错了一个问题
What was the question?
什么问题
Is President Obama a socialist?
奥巴马总统是社♥会♥主♥义♥者吗
And your answer?
你的回答是什么
My answer was that I disagree with the man on how to run a government,
我回答说 我虽然不赞同他的治国理念
but the talk of him being a socialist or a Marxist
但说他是社♥会♥主♥义♥者 马♥克♥思♥主义者
or a Kenyan was a silly distraction.
或是肯尼亚人 那完全是存心找事
You paid a big price for that.
对此你付出了惨痛代价
You were leading in the polls at the time.
当时的民调显示 你是领先的
Will, there are brilliant conservative minds in the Republican Party.
威尔 共和党内有很多杰出的保守派成员
And the individual price we are paying for not pretending to be crazy
这种装疯卖♥♥傻拉选票的代价 太可怕了
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表