剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
他想搞爱斯基摩人
I was just trying...
我只是想试着...
I was just trying to get...
我只是想...
past the disappointment with the penguins.
忘掉企鹅这事儿
All right, so there's nothing so far.
行了 反正是一无所获
Fox offered him a ton of money in 2006
FOX在2006年给了他很多钱
to come to LA and get into late-night.
邀请他到洛杉矶主持深夜秀
A talk show? Yeah.
脱口秀吗 对
He'd have been good at that.
他会做得很好的
All right, get back to the news.
好了 继续做新闻吧
Did you say 2006? Yeah.
你是说2006年吗 对啊
How far did it get? A deal memo.
进展到什么程度 做了协议备忘录
You sure? Yeah.
你确定 确定
All right.
好吧
You know that this is stupid.
这么做真傻
Just go do your jobs.
快去干活吧
I've just heard something I can't believe.
我刚刚听到些难以置信的事
Why don't you attack this woman?
你为什么不攻击这个女人
She doesn't seem that threatening to me.
我看她没有威胁
She's incredibly threatening.
她太有威胁了
My life is in constant danger when she's around.
她一出现 我就有生命危险
I'm Lonny Church. Mackenzie McHale.
我是朗尼·切奇 麦肯兹·麦克黑尔
Attack! Nah.
攻击 不要
Look, I'll be here at 9:00 unless you're leaving the building.
我九点再来 除非你要提前离开
In which case, press pound five on your phone and I'll be here.
到时候长按5键 我就马上过来
Nice meeting you. Nice meeting you.
幸会 幸会
Fox offered you a late-night talk show.
FOX请你去做深夜脱口秀
Great, when do I start? Five years ago.
很好 我什么时候开始 五年前
They offered you the show when we were together.
当时我们还在一起
It was gonna take you to LA and it got as far as the deal memo.
他们请你去洛杉矶 协议备忘录都做好了
What is it you think you've uncovered?
你以为你发现了什么
This whole time you've enjoyed making me feel guilty
一直以来 我因为害咱俩没在一起
for ruining the life we would have had together
而深深自责 你却看着高兴
when, in fact, you never had any intention of marrying me.
而实际上你根本没打算跟我结婚
No intention of marrying me.
没打算娶我
I mean, you never even mentioned it.
你甚至从来没有提过这事
You were just gonna go to LA and leave a note?
你打算留个纸条就跑到洛杉矶是吗
Let me tell you something, the days of you being able to lord my mistake
听着 你对我的错误揪住不放的日子
over me are behind us.
已经过去了
I've lived a life that is good and pure.
我一直很善良很纯洁
You were deceiving me while I was deceiving you.
我骗你的时候你也在骗我
You never had any intention of... what's this?
你从来就没打算... 这是什么
I didn't tell you about the Fox offer
我没告诉你FOX的邀请是因为
because it was never real. I knew I was being used as leverage,
那事没戏 他们只是拿我当筹码
and I didn't want to be embarrassed
但这一切都过去之后
in front of you when it went away.
我不想在你面前丢脸
I was still trying to impress you.
我依然想给你留下好印象
The ring was meant for me?
戒指是为我准备的
But I've lived a life that's good and pure.
但我一直很善良很纯洁
Except for...
除了
Cheating on you.
劈腿
Could you speak up? Cheating on you.
能大点声说吗 劈腿
Except for cheating on you!
除了我劈腿了
There it is.
这就对了
Okay. Well, then...
好了 那就...
back to work.
接着工作吧
Yeah.
好
Listen, when you do propose to someone,
当你哪天真的要求婚
that's the ring that'll do it.
那戒指一定行
So as soon as you heard they were doing opposition research,
你一听说他们在做对手研究
you ran over to Tiffany and bought the ring?
就跑去蒂凡尼买♥♥了戒指
That's insane.
那样太蠢了
I had to send my agent or it would have shown up in the papers.
我得让我的经纪人去 不然又会见报
Will. I'm gonna return it.
威尔 我会退回去的
Does that seem normal to you?
你觉得你的行为正常吗
The world is made up of two kinds of people.
世界是由两种人组成的
The ones who think they're
一种自以为正常
normal and the ones who know there's no such thing.
另一种明白根本没有所谓"正常"
Great, you took one semester of Intro to Adult Psych.
很好 你上过一学期的成人心理学入门
But the world is made up of a lot more than two kinds of people.
但世界上远不止两种人
And I was speaking in the psychiatric sense of the word.
我从精神病学的角度来说
Does going out and buying a ring...
跑去买♥♥戒指
Which I'm going to return.
我会去退掉的
...as a bizarre-- I don't know what to call it--
怪异... 我不知道该怎么描述
seem normal to you?
对你来说正常吗
You weren't around for the exposition.
你是不知道经过
She had an affair with her ex-boyfriend.
她当时跟前男友有一腿
For four months while she was with me.
给我戴了四个月的绿帽子
It's four years later.
已经过去四年了
And you know why I don't talk about it?
你知道我为什么不喜欢别人提起吗
Because I'm tired of people
因为我真的厌倦了人们
telling me it's a "Just get over it" situation.
总是对我说 这事儿过了就过了吧
Fuck you. You don't know what it's like in my head.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你不懂我脑子里是什么状况
Sloan Sabbith.
斯隆·莎碧斯
It's a Japanese news report from a few hours ago.
几小时前的日本新闻报道
We know they're talking about you,
我们知道他们说的是你
but we don't know what they're saying.
但不知道说的是什么
"After releasing incorrect
在向美国记者
information to the American journalist Sloan Sabbith"
斯隆·莎碧斯提供了不实信息后
That's a picture of Elliot and
这是埃利奥特的照片
he didn't release incorrect information. I did.
报道不实信息的不是他 是我
And it wasn't incorrect.
况且 哪里不实了
"After releasing incorrect
在向美国记者
information to the American journalist Sloan Sabbith...
斯隆·莎碧斯提供了不实信息后
TEPCO spokesman Daisuke Tanaka has offered to resign today.
东京电力发言人田中大辅引咎辞职
He said, 'I apologize to my company,
他说 "我对不起我的公♥司♥
my government, and my country.'"
我的政♥府♥ 还有我的国家"
Please, I have to fix this now.
求你了 我得补救回来
Help me. I need wisdom.
帮帮我 我需要智慧
I have wisdom. Kenzie, I love you.
我也有智慧 肯兹 我喜欢你
But a Japanese man's honor is at stake.
但这位日本人的名誉危在旦夕
And sometimes your wisdom leads to...
而你的智慧常常会引发...
like...
就像...
No, I get it. Yeah.
好吧我懂了 对
Will?
威尔
She'd just been suspended
她刚被停职
and she's thinking about the other guy's job.
却还在担心别人的工作
Honor, actually, is what she said.
其实不是工作 是名誉
Meanwhile, she's a punch line on the Internet.
与此同时 网上对她嘲笑声一片
And he's got students, too. Who?
他还有学生 谁
Sloan. She teaches at Columbia twice a week.
斯隆 她每周在哥大上两堂课
You said he. He's got students.
你说的是"他" 他有学生
And you feel that's a breakthrough moment?
你觉得你找到突破口了
That my subconscious revealed something?
我的潜意识向你透露了信息
'Cause I'll be honest. I'm pretty sure the reason I said he instead of she
实话告诉你 我把"她"说成"他"
is that I've been awake for a really long time now.
是因为 我很久没合眼了
But those comments weren't on your site, right?
但这些评论没有发在你的网站上
No, because nobody's gonna say that unless they're anonymous.
对 因为没人愿意实名回复
And if you don't count the death threat, it worked.
抛开恐吓信不说 我的计划成功了
It was bully kryptonite.
实名制制♥服♥了恶霸
The screen name of the person
电视里那人叫什么来着
It's what the... Yeah, the screen name of the person
那是... 对 电视里那人
Yeah. On the last night you showed anonymous posts.
对 你昨晚读匿名评论时
It's what the witch wrote in the sky--
那是女巫写在天空上的
I'm not asking what the screen name means.
我问的不是名字的寓意
I'm asking what the person that when he or she said
而是它提到你当晚的嘉宾
that your guest that night had hit the Uncle Tom Daily Double.
"是汤姆叔叔的翻版" 是什么意思
The guest he or she was talking about was a man named Sutton Wall,
它指的嘉宾是 沙顿·沃尔
who was the deputy chief of staff to Rick Santorum,
是前宾夕法尼亚参议员
former senator for Pennsylvania
里克·桑托勒姆的副幕僚长
who just announced his intention to run for President of the United States.
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表