剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
I don't even need the questions. Get ready.
你都不需要提问 去准备吧
Can you handle Brian being here a little while longer?
布莱恩再待一阵子 你能挺住吗
I can handle anything.
我什么都不怕
Jellyfish. I don't like jellyfish.
水母 我不喜欢水母
Brian. Yeah?
布莱恩 什么事
Just write the truth, okay? Just write the truth.
只写事实行吗 只写事实
We're throwing out the rundown and leading with the debt ceiling.
取消原来的报道计划 用债务上限作开场
You get all that? Yeah.
都记下了吗 嗯
Is it working?
有用吗
No. They're laughing at me.
没 他们都在笑我
They think I'm a small-time troll.
觉得我是个业余小钓饵
That's got to hurt. It does.
你得多伤心啊 很伤
It's too bad you're not the guy who left the death threat for Will.
真可惜 给威尔发恐吓信的 不是你
That's a dangerous area.
那可是危险区
Yeah.
没错
Jim?
吉姆
Yeah?
在
Whatever happened with you and Lisa?
你和利萨怎么了
Uh, she doesn't want to go out with me.
她不愿和我约会
I gave it a try.
我试过了
A try?
试过
Yeah.
对
"Gather ye rosebuds." You know what that means?
"花开堪折" 你懂吗
It's the first half of the first line of a poem by Robert Herrick.
是罗伯特·赫里克一首诗中第一句的前半句
What's the second half?
后半句是什么
"While ye may."
"直需折"
"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may."
"花开堪折直需折"
I'm gonna.
我会的
"Then be not coy but use your time,
"莫因娇羞惜爱怜
and while ye may go marry.
趁此春光嫁少年
For having lost but once your prime,
等闲负了青春约
you may forever tarry."
此生难再觅良缘"
I won't.
我不会的
Okay.
很好
First we have to do the show. Yeah.
但先要把节目做好 好
You're 100% sure?
你百分之百肯定吗
It was a year ago. It was over a year ago.
那都是一年前的事 一年多了
He was the new guy in the office
他是办公室里的新人
and Don and I were in a terrible place.
那时唐和我闹僵了
So I had a stupid crush on him for five minutes.
我对他犯了五分钟的花痴
He was nice to me even though I was mean to him,
他对我很好 尽管我对他很刻薄
so I thought maybe he liked me, too.
所以我以为 他可能也喜欢我
But that's just over,
但那都结束了
and he's really trying hard with you.
他真的很努力在争取你
So if you like him... Of course I like him.
所以如果你喜欢他... 我当然喜欢他
There's no way to fix the air conditioning.
这空调没法修
Your choices are 90 degrees or 30 degrees.
要么90度[32℃] 要么30度[1℃]
Who's here at midnight?
都半夜了 会是谁
Hello? Hey, it's Jim.
你好 是我吉姆
Come on up.
上来吧
We never got to the God question.
可惜我们没机会问"上帝"问题
Bachmann said that God told her to run
巴♥赫♥曼说上帝让她去竞选
and Maggie wanted Will to ask her what God's voice sounded like.
玛姬想让威尔问她 上帝的声音是怎样的
I think it would have sealed it for us.
这主意八成能让咱们歇菜
If every network said, "We're not playing by your rules.
要是每家电视网都说 "我才不遵守你的规矩
You're playing by ours,"
你得遵守我的"
We'd raise the level of debate overnight.
辩论的水平一夜就会提高
It wasn't as crazy as it sounded.
这没听起来那么疯狂
It was exactly as crazy as it sounded.
这正和听起来一样疯狂
Good luck.
祝你好运
I wanted to talk to... Hey, man.
我想跟... 伙计
Hey, Don.
唐
I did... I didn't know that you'd...
我...我不知道你会在...
Maggie talked me into it.
玛姬说服我了
I'm sorry?
你说什么
You don't have to pitch me.
你不用再劝我
Maggie talked me into it.
玛姬已经说服我了
Let's go for a walk. Listen...
出去走走吧 听着...
Let's go.
走吧
Nice ending, don't you think?
这结局真棒 不是吗
He had a whole speech he didn't get to use.
他准备了一大段话 都没用上
Don?
唐
What is it?
怎么了
He said, "I wanted to talk to"
他说 "我想跟..."
and then I cut him off.
然后我打断了他
What are you...
你在说什...
Lisa wasn't the one he came here to see.
他想见的人不是利萨
I don't...
我不...
He signed for the flowers.
花是他签收的
What?
什么
I have to explain something.
我得向你坦白
Congresswoman Bachmann, to you.
巴♥赫♥曼议员 请问
Elvis or Johnny Cash?
您更喜欢猫王还是约翰尼·卡什
Oh, that's really tough.
这太难了
That's really... both. Both.
这太... 两个都喜欢
Both? Yeah, I've got "Christmas With Elvis" On my iPod.
都喜欢 对 我iPod里就有《和猫王过圣诞》
All right, now we know what's on the congresswoman's iPod.
好 现在我们知道议员听什么歌♥了
This is Lonny.
我是朗尼
Lonny, it's Neal. Yeah?
朗尼 我是尼尔 什么事
I'm sorry to call you so late, but I need to tell you
抱歉这么晚打给你 但我有事要告诉你
about something that's on my computer right now.
我在电脑上看到一些东西
I've been working on this story,
我最近在做一个报道
and without going into too many details...
细节我就不说了...
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表