剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
注册拥有者
named Take it Sleazy.
这都是她的主意
It was all her idea.
其实吧
You know what?
情况的确有些失控
Things did get out of hand,
但是听起来你已经解决了
but it sounds like you've got the situation under control.
我们终于达成了一致
Finally, we agree on something.
我们可以...
C-Can we...
你们可以走了
You may go.
太厉害了
That was amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么知道那艘船的事
How'd you know about the boat?
贾斯汀不仅爱欺负人
Justin's not just a bully.
他还是个大嘴巴
He's also a blabbermouth.
而且听说还爱尿床
And, word on the playground, a bedwetter.
你居然这么冷静
I can't believe how well you kept your cool.
卡尔文显然说得不对
You know, apparently, Calvin was wrong.
不是每个人都有极限
Not everyone has a breaking point.
不 如果她再说你和葛罗弗的坏话
Oh, no. If she had said one more word about you or Grover,
我就把那贱♥人♥揍趴下了
that ho would've been on the flo'.
恭喜 冒险家们
Congratulations, adventurers.
你们找到了绝望迷宫的出口
You found the exit to the Labyrinth of Despair.
重见光明
You emerge into the light.
-爽 -帅
- Yeah! - Yes!
但是你们的去路被食人魔挡住了
But your path has been blocked by a man-eating ogre!
-什么 -不是吧
- What? - Come on!
你们准备怎么办
What do you do?
跟他讲讲道理
I say we try reasoning with him.
我们放下武器
Let's lay down our weapons
让他知道我们没有恶意
and let him know that we come in peace.
好计划
Good plan.
好计划 我很喜欢
Good plan. Like it.
我要杀了戴夫
I'm gonna go ahead and kill Dave.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表