剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
我们去跳伞
We're going skydiving.
我不跳了 我的问题已经解决了
Oh, I'm not going. I worked out my mess.
不错 小家伙
Nice job, little man.
-你的设计看着不错 -谢谢
- Your design looks good. - Thanks.
你确定把所有的叉子都用了 你妈妈没意见吗
Now, you sure your mama's okay with you using all her forks?
要是这个成功了
If this thing works,
这里就轮到我做主了
I'll be making the rules around here.
看来我帮忙造了两个怪兽
Looks like I helped build two monsters.
那我们来测试一下
Here, let's give it a test run.
攻击这个枕头
Attack this pillow.
见证成功的时刻到了
This is gonna be awesome!
不是吧
No!
早该想到会有这种结果
Ah, should've seen this coming
毕竟蓝图是用蜡笔画的
when your blueprints were in crayon.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
这玩意干不掉斯宾塞
I can't beat Spencer with this.
小家伙 用这玩意吃凯撒沙拉都搞不定
Little man, you can't beat a Caesar salad with this.
太丢人了
This is so embarrassing.
斯宾塞会让全校的人都来笑话我
Spencer's gonna have the whole school making fun of me.
我还是直接放弃就好了
I should just give up.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我们绝不可以让斯宾塞赢
There is no way we're letting Spencer win.
我该怎么办呢
What am I going to do?
我的机器人刚才连枕头大战都输了
My robot just lost a pillow fight.
输给了一个枕头
To a pillow!
别担心 我有个计划
Okay, don't worry, I got a plan.
我把它拿到JPL的机器人实验室去
I'm gonna take this down to the robotics lab at JPL
JPL 喷气推进实验室
美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局的下属机构
研发了好奇号♥火星探测器
给这玩意增强下火力
and give this thing some serious firepower.
你能做到吗
You can do that?
绝对要强过八套餐具的配置
Well, I can definitely do better than a table setting for eight.
太棒了 我都等不及晚上我妈妈
Awesome! I can't wait to tell my mom
给我盖被子的时候跟她说
when she tucks me...
我是说 我自己去睡觉的时候
I mean, when I put myself to bed.
没关系的 你也知道我和那个娃娃亲热过了
Yeah, that's okay. We both know I made out with that doll.
美人
Hey, beautiful.
靠 这里怎么跟白人家一样冷
Damn, it's white-people cold in here.
你背后藏着什么
What's that behind your back?
这个
These.
真美
They're gorgeous.
这次我可真是从花店买♥♥来的
And I got 'em from an actual flower shop this time,
不是那个住在匝道下的怪人那
not that creepy dude that lives by the off-ramp.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
听着 宝贝
Hey, look, babe.
作为一个男人 我不可能
You know, as a man, there's no way for me
理解你的感受
to understand what you're feeling,
我只希望你知道
and I just want to let you know that...
你不是一个人在面对这件事
you're not in this alone.
所以无论将来会怎么样
So no matter what the future holds,
我愿意和你同生死共进退
you're my ride-or-die.
这话真贴心
That is really great to hear.
我一直在想
You know, 'cause I've been thinking
和你去做一些疯狂的事
about us doing something a little crazy.
让我们再次感受年轻和狂野
You know? To make us feel young and wild again.
那感情好
Well, all right!
马尔科姆 在家的话就快出去
Malcolm! If you home, get out!
不 不 不 宝贝
No, no, no, baby.
我是说在家外做点什么
I'm talking about something outside of the house.
你想做点出格的事
So you're trying to get freaky freaky.
行 马尔科姆 你可以不用走了
Okay. All right, Malcolm, you can stay--
-我们出门去了 走吧 -不 不
- we're leaving. Come on, now. - No, no,
不是 宝贝
no, no, baby.
不是现在出门去
We're not leaving.
我们是要去跳伞
We're going skydiving.
跳伞
Skydiving?
请告诉我这是一个新体♥位♥
Please tell me that's a new position.
不 我明天要从飞机上跳下来
No. I will be jumping out of an airplane tomorrow.
既然你说我们要共同面对
And now that I know we're in this together,
我就不用一个人去了
I don't have to do it alone.
对吗
Right?
男人有更年期吗
C-C-Can men get the menopause?
因为我现在感到一阵潮热
'Cause I'm having a hot flash.
正好 很高兴你在
Great. I'm glad you're here.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
每次你说很高兴看到我 就是要找我帮忙
Whenever you're glad to see me, you need my help.
不是这样的
That's not true.
但我要找你帮个忙
But I need your help.
我要你说服你妈妈别去跳伞
Look, I need you to convince your mother not to go skydiving.
为什么 老爹 你担心她吗
Why, Pop? Are you worried about her?
不是 我是担心我自己
No. I'm worried about me.
好吧 那就告诉她你不想去
Okay, then just tell her you don't want to go.
我不能这么说
I can't do that.
这件事对我心爱的女人很重要
This is important to the woman I love.
我得假装很在乎
I got to pretend like I care.
那你要我扮坏人
Oh, so you want me to be the bad guy
抹杀她的梦想 这样你就不用亲自出手了
and kill her dreams so you don't have to?
很好 看来你明白了
Good. So you get it.
好了 今天是个大日子
All right, today's the big day.
我赞成
And I support that.
快去
Come on. Go.
对
Yeah.
妈 听着
Hey, Ma, look,
听说你要去跳伞
about this whole, uh, skydiving thing?
我整晚都没睡好
You know, I couldn't sleep all night worrying
担心你会出意外
that something might happen to you.
从飞机上跳下去 真的很危险
I mean, jumping out of a plane-- that's really dangerous.
不用担心
Oh, you don't have to worry about that.
比你想象的要安全得多
It's a lot safer than you think.
也许吧 不过
Yeah, maybe, but still,
万一出了什么意外呢 万一
what if something goes wrong? What if...?
马尔科姆 住嘴
Malcolm! Stop it!
什么
What?
这对你妈妈很重要
This is very important to your mother.
我们不是这么教你的
We raised you better than that.
好吧 但是想想风险有多大
Okay. Okay, but-but think... about the risk, right?
你有没有考虑过
Have you considered...?
你妈妈的感受
Your mother's feelings?
因为我考虑过 你也应该这么做
Because I have, and you should, too.
没关系 卡尔文 他只是
Oh, it's okay, Calvin. You know, he's just...
知道吗 妈 老爹说得对 你应该去
You know what, Ma? Pop is right. You should go.
-什么 -我刚才太自私了
- What? - Yeah, I was being selfish.
我应该多支持你的
I should be more supportive.
就像你一样 老爹
Like you, Pop.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
等等 等一会
Now, now, now, now, hold-hold on now.
我越是仔细考虑
You know, the-the more I think about it,
越觉得马尔科姆说得有道理
Malcolm did make some good points.
你总是跟他说
And you're always telling him
他比我想象的要聪明
that he's smarter than I think he is.
不 我被你说服了
Nope, you convinced me.
我完全说错了
I was completely wrong.
去吧 妈 我等你们回来
Go ahead, Ma. I'll see you when you get back.
假如你们能回来
If you get back.
这是我的战斗机器人吗
Is that my fighter bot?!
没错
It sure is.
加上了红外线
Complete with an infrared,
动作感应瞄准系统
motion-activated targeting system
还有人工智能
and artificial intelligence.
厉害 都是什么意思
Awesome! What does that mean?
意思是一旦我们启动人工智能
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表