剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
好 你说得对
Okay. You're right.
-一鼓作气 -这就对了
- All the way it is. - All right.
回头见
I'll see you later.
不过 我可以雇一个滑旱冰的默剧演员
Although, I could hire a roller-skating mime to go to...
马蒂
Marty.
行吧
Fine.
这招留着求婚再用
I'll save that for the proposal.
缇娜
Hey, Tina.
戴夫跟我说了报告的事
Dave told me about the report.
-你怎么样 -糟透了
- How are you doing? - Terrible.
店里的事让我感到很内疚
I feel so bad about what's going on at the shop.
我真需要找好闺蜜倾诉一番
I could really use my girl's shoulder to cry on.
我不会把文件夹给你的
I'm not giving you the folder.
该死
Damn it!
缇娜 查出谁说了什么
Come on, Tina. Finding out who said what
并不会让你觉得好受
isn't gonna make you feel any better.
谁说我要好受了 我要报仇
Who said anything about feeling better? I want revenge!
我明白 你受伤了 你很生气
Look, I get it. You're hurt, you're angry,
你在找文件夹 但它不在这里
you're looking around for the folder, which isn't here.
拜托 杰玛
Come on, Gemma.
我整宿没睡琢磨这事
You know, I've been up all night thinking about this,
我终于搞清楚到底怎么回事了
and I think I finally realized what's going on here.
-是吗 怎么回事 -性别歧视
- Really? What? - Sexism.
想想看
Think about it.
我是一群男人的女上司
I am a female boss in a shop full of men,
结果我成了问题 你说惊不惊讶
and-- huh-- what a shocker, I'm the problem.
我没想到这个角度
I hadn't thought about that.
拜托 你是学校校长
Come on. You are a school principal
手下有一群男性员工
with a bunch of male employees who work under you.
你知道他们对你没有同等的尊重
You know they don't treat you with the same respect.
我知道
I know.
我不得不忍♥受他们说我"专横"
I've had to deal with them calling me "bossy,"
"苛刻" "性感"
"demanding," "bootylicious."
什么
What?
其实那是体育老师尼尔森女士说的
Actually, that was Ms. Nelson, the P.E. teacher.
-所以你明白我在说什么 -我明白
- So you know what I'm saying. - I do.
-那你挺我 -是的
- So you're with me? - Yeah.
-姐妹齐心 -当然
- Sisters in arms? - Hell yeah!
有你这个朋友我真是太幸运了
Oh, God, I'm so lucky to have you as a friend.
我还是不会把文件夹给你的
I'm still not giving you the folder.
该死
Damn it!
凯拉就在那儿
There's Keira.
现在就是你约她出去的机会
Now's your chance to ask her out.
不 现在不是时候
No, man. Now's not the time.
吃的要凉了
Our food's gonna get cold.
马蒂 我们买♥♥的是冻酸奶
Marty, we have frozen yogurt.
好吧 你说得对
Okay. You're right.
不能再用权宜之计
No more half measures.
对
All right.
凯拉
Hey, Keira.
马蒂
Marty.
你看到我塞进你门下的信了吗
Did you get the mail I put under your door?
什么 是你放的吗
What? That was you?
我代表美国司法系统
Well, on behalf of the U.S. justice system,
判你犯下了好邻居罪
you are guilty of being a good neighbor.
那个
Uh, so, um...
我在想 或许周五晚上
I was thinking, maybe Friday night,
我们可以一起去约会 一鼓作气
you and I could go out on a date together. All the way.
去餐厅吃饭
Uh, to-to a restaurant.
谢谢你的好意
That's so sweet,
不过我在休斯顿有个男朋友
but I actually have a boyfriend back in Houston.
当然了 当然了
Right, of course. Of course.
"休斯顿 我们有男朋友"
"Houston, we have a boyfriend."
但如果你不介意的话 我想和你做朋友
But if it's okay with you, I'd love to be friends.
没问题
Absolutely.
美国经典喜剧《老友记》
剧名为Friends
我喜欢朋友 几乎能赶上我对《老友记》的喜爱
I love friends. Almost as much as I love the TV show.
我就像是黑人版钱德勒
I'm kind of a black Chandler.
-好吧 回头见 -好
- Okay, well, I'll see you later. - Okay.
她有男朋友
Aw, man, she has a boyfriend?
是的 她想和我做朋友
Yep. She wants to be friends.
很遗憾 弟弟 太可惜了
I'm sorry, little bro. That's a real bummer.
闹呢 我没放弃
Are you kidding? I'm in.
莫妮卡和钱德勒花了七季才修成正果
It may have taken seven seasons, but Monica married Chandler.
今天太完美了
Could this be a better day?
钱德勒常用语气
各位 这节课的主题是治愈伤痛和向前看
Okay, everyone, this session is for healing and moving forward.
大家不用感觉受到威胁或者攻击
No one should feel threatened or under attack.
大家听我说
Okay-- Hey, guys, listen,
缇娜要讲几句
Tina's gonna say a few words,
我休息一下 用我最喜欢的杯子品品咖啡
and I'll just sit back and take a sip from my favorite mug.
世界上最好的老板
首先 我向大家说声对不起
Okay, well, let me start by saying that I am sorry.
让大家不自在并非我的本意
It was not my intention to make anyone uncomfortable.
只是作为老板
It's just, as a boss, it's challenging
和你们这帮巨婴共事太难了
to work with a bunch of whiny-ass babies!
行了
O-Okay.
以我专业的角度来看
In-in my professional opinion, I think
我们还是把重点放在"对不起"上
we should focus on the words "I'm sorry"
不要在意后面的话
rather than every word that came after that.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我道歉行了吧
I'm sorry all right.
很抱歉我身边是一群
Sorry that I am surrounded by a bunch of male chauvinists
受不了女老板的大男子主义者
who can't stand having a woman as their boss.
你错了
You got it all wrong.
我不在意你的性别
I don't care that you're a woman.
是啊 我也不在意
Yeah, neither do I.
胡利奥之前在意 但胡利奥教训了他一顿
I mean, Julio did, but Julio set him straight.
宝贝 行了
Babe, come on, now.
我们在努力挽救自家的生意
We're trying to save our business here.
你就承认问题出在自己身上吧
So just admit that you're the problem
就像我承认自己没错一样
like I admitted that I wasn't.
我才不相信你们这些人
You know, I don't believe y'all.
你们嘴上说没有性别歧视
Just because you say you're not a sexist
不代表你们真的没有
doesn't mean that you're not.
我没有性别歧视 我只是觉得
I'm not a sexist. I just didn't think it was fair
你扣我上个月的工资很不公平
that you docked my pay last month.
兰尼 你弄坏了液压千斤顶
Lenny, you broke the hydraulic jack.
卡尔文想把你炒了 我阻止了他
Calvin wanted to fire you. I talked him out of it.
就因为这事你就想炒了我
You was gonna fire me for that?
我对它是有感情的
It had sentimental value.
我用那个千斤顶给昆西·琼斯换过车胎
I changed Quincy Jones's tire with that jack.
著名黑人音乐人
那你让我们加一周班呢
Okay, but what about when you made us work overtime for a week?
对啊
Yeah.
因为卡尔文想让你们圣诞节上班
That's because Calvin wanted you to work on Christmas Day.
这样你们就可以回家团聚了
I did that so you could be with your families.
-什么 -真的吗 卡尔文
- What? - You did, Calvin?
我只是对文化比较敏感
I was being culturally sensitive.
你们万一有犹太人呢
Any one of you could be Jewish.
犹太人不过圣诞节
好吧
Okay, all right.
我知道这是怎么回事了
You know, I see how this is.
这根本与性别歧视无关
It's not about sexism at all.
而是因为卡尔文
It's Calvin.
这样才说得通
That does make way more sense.
你们不应该对我不满
Right, right, right. So instead of being mad at me,
而是对那个拿着杯子的男人不满
you should be mad at mug man over there.
缇娜 尊重点 这个杯子是礼物
Tina, be respectful. This mug was a gift.
不不不 她说得对
No, no, no. She's right.
我要把答案改成"卡尔文"
I want to change my answer to "Calvin."
不过我能匿名吗
But can I keep it anonymous?
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表