剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
with an 800 credit score, so...
说真的 我有今天的成就都是因为你
Seriously, Dad, I'm only where I am because of you.
谢谢
So thanks.
不客气 儿子
You're welcome, son.
瞧瞧
Well, would you look at that?
我觉得今晚没有输家
Looks like there are no losers tonight.
我要在沙发上睡觉了
Well, looks like I'm sleeping on the couch.
我错了
I stand corrected.
我想起来另外一个问题
I thought of another trivia question.
哪个戴夫今晚看起来是个大傻瓜
Which famous Dave acted like a total idiot tonight?
是我
Me.
应该用主格还是宾格
Or I.
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
能不能告诉我 证明你比我聪明
Can you please just tell me why it was so important
为什么这么重要
to prove you're smarter than me?
杰玛 不要装作不知道
Gemma, don't pretend like you don't know.
知道什么
Know what?
所有人都认为
Well, that everyone thinks
你事业有成 聪敏机制
that you're so accomplished and smart and...
我就是个"花瓶"丈夫
...I'm just some hot trophy husband.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
亲爱的 你是我见过的最了不起的人
Sweetie, you're the most amazing man I know.
-真的吗 -当然了
- Really? - Yeah.
你心胸宽广
You've got this great big heart,
你能经常逗我笑
you make me laugh all the time,
作为卡拉马祖杂耍队的主力
and how can you not think you're smart,
你怎么能觉得自己不聪明呢
Mr. Treasurer of the Kalamazoo juggling team?
我一直保持杂耍队用小成本赚大钱的传统
I kept the budget low and the juggling clubs high.
你虽然输了问答
You know, you may have lost trivia,
但如果你在卧室点一些蜡烛
but if you go light some candles in the bedroom,
说不定能赢到别的东西
you might win something else instead.
你说的是我在想的那件事吗
Are you talking about what I think you're talking about?
回答正确
Correct.
好嘞
All right.
我们说的是做♥爱♥吧
We are talking about sex, right?
当然
Yes.
还好他长得帅
It's a good thing he's hot.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表