剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
玩电子游戏
Playing a video game.
著名黑人钢琴演奏家 自幼失明
是吗 看起来像学滑雪的雷·查尔斯
Really? 'Cause you look like Ray Charles trying to ski.
我知道 你觉得科技很蠢
Look, I get it. You think technology is stupid.
但我正忙着呢
But I'm kind of in the middle of something,
出门的时候别忘了拿块糖
so feel free to grab a hard candy on your way out.
爸 是你吗
Dad? Is that you?
这是什么破太空游戏
What is all this stupid space crap?
真的是你
It's you.
听着 儿子
Hey, look, son...
爸 如果你想聊聊 就先打外星人
Dad, if you want to talk, you got to shoot some aliens.
你右边控制器有个按钮
There's a button on your right controller...
爆能枪玩得挺溜
Whoa, you really seem to know what you're doing with that blaster.
当然了
Of course I do.
我在街头混过 马蒂
I'm from the streets, Marty.
然后呢
So, now what?
我们得藏起来
Well, we want to take cover
免得又被库尔布洛克无人机发现
before more Kurblock drones find us.
跟着我
Follow me.
儿子 店里发生的事
So, son, about what happened at the shop,
我知道你是想帮忙
I know you were only trying to help,
但是你的新科技让我一时难以接受
but all your new technology is too much change for me.
小心 激光箭
Look out. Laser arrows!
靠 库尔布洛克还挺狠
Damn, these Kurblocks don't play.
我明白你很难接受改变
Look, I know change is hard for you,
但我看你经历过很多次了
but I've seen you do it plenty of times.
你先是抗拒 但一旦接受了
First you resist, but once you buy in,
-又会后悔没早点改变 -什么时候
- you wonder what took you so long. - Like when?
比如你本来不想换掉翻盖手♥机♥
Like when you refused to give up your flip phone.
我可喜欢了
I loved that thing.
用力合盖 别人就知道你挂电♥话♥时的愤怒
When you slammed it shut, people knew you hung up on their ass.
但你用上智能手♥机♥后
Yeah, but when you finally got your smartphone,
就发现它的好处了
you realized how much better it was.
还有那次老妈想买♥♥新床垫
And how about when Mom wanted to get a new mattress
但你不想要记忆棉的
but you didn't want memory foam?
我可不想让我的床垫记得
I didn't like the idea of my bed
我前一晚在上面干过什么
remembering what I did in it the night before.
但你睡完第一晚以后呢
Yeah, but what happened that first night you slept on it?
感觉很好
It was great.
我睡得太香了 左臂麻了一个星期
I slept so hard my left arm didn't wake up for a week.
对吧 所以说
Exactly. I'm telling you,
如果你试着接受新系统
if you give this new system a chance,
你会比想象中学得更快
you're gonna pick it up faster than you think.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
毕竟我认识的人没有比我聪明的
I am one of the smartest people I know.
瞧 自信最重要
See? No one believes in you more than you.
谢谢 儿子 过来
Thanks, son. Come on.
抱一个
Bring it in.
爸 小心
Oh, Dad, look out!
不是吧 库尔布洛克
Kurblock, please.
所以 3215年
And that's why, in the year 3215,
银河战队把沃图隆人
the Galactic Assembly exiled the Vortulons
逐出了《仙女座公约》
from the Andromeda Compact.
虽然有一些经济因素
Although, there were some economic factors
-影响了... -马蒂
- that played into... - Marty.
听不懂我说的混街头吗
What part of "the streets" don't you get?
我只是来这干翻这些蠢货的
I'm just here to blast these fools.
你们好
Oh, hey, guys.
戴夫 你也在马蒂的公♥寓♥吗
Dave? Are you in Marty's apartment, too?
不 我在百思买♥♥
No, I'm at Best Buy.
我又开始玩游戏了 所以来试试虚拟现实头盔
Now that I'm back on screens, I'm checking out VR headsets.
还没到你呢 小子
Wait your turn, kid.
既然你也在
Well, since you're here,
要不要和我们一起打外星人
you want to help us take out some aliens?
其实我是来买♥♥吸尘器的
Actually, I came for a new vacuum.
给我点意见
What do you guys think?
现代款还是经典款
Do I go modern upright or classic canister?
要不唱个反调 买♥♥扫地机器人
Or, and I'm just playing devil's advocate here, Roomba?
戴夫 小心 敌袭
Dave, watch out! Incoming!
我怎么没看到
I don't see anybody.
我说的是我自己
I was talking about me.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表