剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
我们得决定送葛罗弗去哪个夏令营
we should really decide what camp to send Grover to.
好主意 你有没有中意的
Good thinking. Is there one that you're leaning towards?
我不知道
I don't know, is...
你有没有中意的
is there one you're leaning towards?
说实话 我还没来得及考虑
Honestly, I haven't had time to give it much thought.
我在考虑足球夏令营
Well, I was thinking soccer camp.
那就足球夏令营
Then soccer camp it is.
真的吗
Really?
没问题
Yeah. Totally.
好的
All right.
不过美术夏令营可能也很有趣
Although maybe art camp would be fun.
很棒
Terrific.
好主意 宝贝
Good choice, sweetie.
你就喜欢你做主
I love it when you take control.
怎么了 老爸 这是什么
What's up, Pop? What's that?
这是给你♥妈♥的♥礼物篮
It's a gift basket for your mother.
我要用这种方式告诉她 我们要去意大利
It's my way of telling her we're going to Italy.
不错 老爸 你看你 真是个好老公
All right, check you out, Pop, being a good husband,
陪着老婆去旅游
taking your wife on her trip.
我是个模范丈夫
Oh, I'm a great husband.
但是我们哪儿都不去
But we ain't going nowhere.
我要我的按♥摩♥椅
I'm getting my massage chair.
等下 你说什么
Wait, say what?
很简单
It's simple.
等她看到我在优先
See, when she sees that I put what she wants
考虑她的需求的时候
above what I want,
她就会愧疚到不想去旅游
she'll feel way too guilty to accept the trip,
要我去买♥♥按♥摩♥椅
and tell me to get my massage chair.
就像别人说的
It's like they say
老婆愧疚 生活无忧
guilty wife, happy life.
那是给谁的
Hey, who's that for?
是给你的
This is for you.
这是告诉你 我们要去意大利了
It's my way of telling you that we are going to Italy.
真的去
The real one.
不是市里的那个小地方
Not the little one downtown.
天哪 你认真的吗
Oh, my God, are... are you serious?
我真的要去意大利了吗
Am I really going to Italy?
我会对你撒谎吗
Would I lie to you?
你和我将在罗马的街道上漫步
You and I are going to roam around Rome
在米兰激♥情♥缠绵
and get it on in Milan.
宝贝 那你的按♥摩♥椅怎么办
Well, baby, what about your massage chair?
我越想越觉得
You know, the more I thought about it,
把自己的想法强加在你身上不对
I just didn't feel right putting what I want over what you want.
不
No...
我不是那种人
I'm just not that guy.
马尔科姆 你能相信他吗
Malcolm, can you believe this man?!
不能
No.
你们都别夸我了 好吗
Both of you need to stop. Okay?
尤其是你 马尔科姆
Especially you, Malcolm.
宝贝 知道吗 你真是太好了 但是
Baby, you know what, this is so sweet of you, but...
我不能接受这个
I can't accept these.
什么
What?
你为什么要这么说
Why ever would you say such a thing?
因为如果我们去了意大利
Because if we went to Italy,
我会至始至终感到愧疚
the whole time, I'd feel guilty
因为你为我放弃了自己的心愿
because you gave up what you wanted for me.
你觉得这些票还能退吗
Do you think you can return the tickets?
我不知道 宝贝 对了
I don't know, babe, uh... Oh, yeah.
看 好像我买♥♥的是可以退的票 那我就
Look at there. Looks like I did get the refundable ones, so...
太好了
Great. Great.
宝贝 知道吗
And, baby, you know what?
我希望你拿上这笔钱
I want you to take that money,
给自己买♥♥一张按♥摩♥椅
and you get yourself that massage chair.
-按♥摩♥椅 -对
- Massage chair? - Yeah.
什么 那个啊 不
What? Oh, that. No.
就这样
Yes. Yes! Yes.
就买♥♥那个 因为这是你应得的
That. Because you deserve it.
老爹 希望你为自己感到骄傲
Well, Pop, I hope you're proud of yourself.
我是挺骄傲
I am.
因为那个礼品篮也是可以退的
Because the gift basket is refundable, too.
亲爱的 我们回...
Hey, sweetie, we're--
我的天 是那个驼鹿头
Holy moly! That's the moose head.
你们好 觉得怎么样
Oh, hey, guys. What do you think?
我觉得酷极了
I think it's awesome.
咱家墙上挂了个尸体
We have something dead on our wall.
说得没错 小子 还有个好消息
You got that right, bud. And more good news.
今晚吃意大利餐
We're having Italian for dinner.
你们知道最棒的地方是什么吗
And you know what's the best part is?
不管你在哪
No matter where you are,
都能感觉它在看着你
it always feels like he's looking at you.
亲爱的 我能和爸爸单独聊聊吗
Sweetie, could I talk to Dad for a minute?
你们说话时 我能吃个冰淇淋吗
Can I have ice cream while you talk?
-当然可以 -慢慢聊
- Sure. - Take your time.
戴夫 这是怎么回事
Dave, what the hell is going on?
我们不是说好了把驼鹿放在车♥库♥里吗
I thought we decided that the moose was going in the garage.
事情是这样
You know, here's the truth.
昨晚 我意识到你和我
Last night, I realized something about the way
都是这么做决定的
that you and I make all of our decisions.
怎么做的
What's that?
就是所有事都依着你
Well, that you make all of our decisions.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不知道你有没有发觉
Look, I-I don't know if you're conscious of this or not,
但当你想要什么的时候
but when you want something,
你就会
you can be a little...
操纵我
manipulative.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
我觉得你这话不是真心的
I don't think you mean that.
你刚刚就是那样
You just did it right there!
好吧 如果我真的会操纵你
Okay, if I'm so "manipulative,"
那为什么总是我在问你的意见
then why do I always ask you for your opinion?
说实话我还真不知道
I honestly don't know.
不过你想想
But think about it.
不管是晚饭吃什么
You know, whether it's what's for dinner
还是葛罗弗的夏令营
or Grover's summer camp,
你都征询了我的意见
you ask me what I want
但之后你总是按自己的心意去选
and then you pick whatever you wanted all along.
戴夫 你这是在无理取闹
Dave, you're being ridiculous.
就算是吧
Maybe I am.
不过你知道吗
But you know what?
我就是喜欢这个驼鹿头
I like the moose head.
既然你这么在乎我的意见
And since you care so much about my opinion,
我就要把它挂在这
I say it stays.
看
Look at that.
我们的意大利菜到了
That's our Italian.
真爽
Ooh, yeah.
这就对了
That's right.
对 就是这里 别害羞
Get on up in there. Don't be shy.
我来看看把按♥摩♥强度调到
Let's see if we can take it up a level with, uh...
震动
Ooh, vibration.
你还在按♥摩♥椅上
Man, you're still in that thing?
当然了
Hell yeah.
唯一的缺点就是
The only downside is
我震动得太厉害 看你都重影了
I'm vibrating so hard, I see two of you.
这样耍妈妈你居然不会良心不安
Well, I can't believe you're okay fooling Mom like this.
哪种丈夫会干这种事
What kind of a husband does that?
好的那种
A good one.
不是每个男人都爱老婆爱到
You know, not every man cares enough
耍手段哄她开心
to trick his wife into being happy.
我们回头见
Okay, well, I will see you guys later.
好 你去哪
All right. Where you going?
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表