剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
that's always gonna say what I mean,
如果我们要做朋友
so if we're gonna be friends,
你就得接受这一点
you're gonna have to deal with that.
好吧 但我要用自己的方式接受
Okay, fine. But I'm gonna deal with it my way.
好吧
Fine.
再说 如果你好好想想
You know, 'cause if you think about it--
我知道好多人都这么说我
and I know a lot of people say this about me--
我就是太幽默了
I'm just too funny.
我们和好了吗
We back to being us?
-没事了 -好
- We're good, man. - All right.
我们可以多练练
You know, we'll keep working on that.
我们什么时候开始订阅奈飞了
Oh, since when did we get Netflix?
自从你♥爸♥偷了戴夫的密♥码♥
Since your dad stole Dave's password.
怪不得"继续观看"一栏里有
Yeah, see, that explains why the "continue watching"
詹妮弗·安妮斯顿主演的爱情喜剧电影
《马利和我》
is Marley & Me.
快来 卡尔文 我们准备好开始电影了
Come on, Calvin, we're ready to start the movie!
来了
I'm coming!
《马利和我》
Marley & Me.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表