剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
I'll just go somewhere where they have Christmas spirit.
圣诞快乐 巴特勒太太
Merry Christmas, Mrs. Butler.
闭嘴吧
Ah, shut up.
天啊 她气炸了
Oh, man, she is mad.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们全搞砸了
We really screwed up.
你的热巧克力还喝吗
Hey, you gonna drink your cocoa?
你敢碰我的热巧克力
You touch my cocoa and
我就把通心粉塞你鼻子里
you're getting a macaroni up your nose.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
耶利米说的碰头时间都过去一小时了
Jeremiah said the guy would meet us here over an hour ago.
是啊 因为在小巷里卖♥♥赃物的人
Right. Because guys who hang out in back alleys selling stolen goods
是出了名的守时
are known for being punctual.
帮帮我
Help!
请帮帮我
Help me, please.
有人抢走了我的捐款桶
Somebody just ran off with my donation bucket.
看到没 连圣诞老人都被抢了
See that? Even Santa gets jacked around here.
你们谁能报♥警♥吗
C-Can one of you please call the police?
好 我来报♥警♥ 圣诞老人
Oh, yeah. I-I got you, Santa.
不用了
Never mind.
看来你们没问题
Looks like you're good.
他们不是警♥察♥ 开门
They're not cops! Open up!
你们就是我们一直在等的人
You're the guys we've been waiting for?
没错
That's right.
欢迎光临圣诞老人工作室
Welcome to Santa's workshop.
看 葛罗弗
Oh, look, Grover,
-你做了个小小姜饼家庭 -是的
- you made a little gingerbread family. - Yeah.
这是我 这是你 这是爸爸
This is me, this is you, and this is Dad.
你做的是谁 缇娜
And who are you making over there, Tina?
两个白眼狼
Two ungrateful sons.
腿都没了你们还是成年人吗
Not so grown without your legs, are you?
我们还是少喝点蛋酒吧
Why don't we lay off the eggnog for a little bit?
他们陪我一下午难道不是应该的吗
You would think I deserve one afternoon.
我把他俩生下来总共花了三十六小时
Between the two of them, 36 hours of labor.
而且马蒂天生就是大南瓜头
And Marty was born with that pumpkin head.
那是我爸爸
That was my dad.
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, sweetie.
我们给你♥爸♥爸烤个新脑袋
We'll bake your father a new head.
对不起 杰玛 我在说胡话
I'm sorry, Gemma, I'm trippin'.
没关系 我们都会偶尔说胡话
It's okay. We all trip sometimes.
只是孩子还小的时候
You know, it's just, when your kids are little,
你意识不到有些传统不会永远延续下去
you don't realize some traditions don't go on forever.
我懂 但至少你留下了回忆
I know, but at least you have those memories.
你真的想毁了你们三个的回忆吗
Do you really want to ruin them for the three of you?
还有我们的
And us.
哪块饼干是你来着
Show me which cookie is you again.
我还没吃够
I'm still hungry.
二位先生过节想买♥♥什么
So what are you gentlemen interested in this holiday season?
电子产品 珠宝
Electronics? Jewelry?
宠物怎么样
Maybe a pet?
你还带了动物来
You got animals in there?
放在别处了
Not at this location.
但我二十分钟内就能弄来一只袋鼠
But I can have a kangaroo here in 20 minutes.
我对袋鼠不感兴趣
I'm not interested in kangaroos.
至少现在不感兴趣
At least not right now.
我想买♥♥一辆被盗滑板车
I'm looking for a stolen scooter.
我们这里不用"被盗"这个词
We don't use the word "stolen" around here.
圣诞老人还在缓刑期
Santa's on probation.
不卖♥♥你们了
We're done here.
等一下
H-H-Hold on, hold on.
我朋友的意思是
What-What my friend meant
我们想买♥♥一辆最近
is that we're looking for a scooter
从圣诞老人的雪橇上掉下来的滑板车
that may have recently fallen off Santa's sleigh.
好吧
Okay.
你们走运了
You're in luck.
我今天下午刚弄到一辆
I just got one in this afternoon.
稍等
Hold on.
应该放在"体育用品"区了
I think it's in "sporting goods."
看吧 戴夫 我就说能把你的滑板车找回来
See, Dave? I told you we'd get your scooter back.
真好
Great.
我要为自己买♥♥的滑板车再付一次钱
I have to buy back a scooter that I already paid for.
我明白你的意思
Look, I hear you.
但是等圣诞节早晨你看到葛罗弗脸上的表情
But won't it all be worth it on Christmas morning
一切是不是就值得了
when you see the look on Grover's face?
嚯 嚯 嚯
Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho!
这是什么
What is that?
是你的小摩托[一词多义]It's your scooter.
每个孩子都想要这个
Every kid wants one of these.
看什么玩笑 圣诞老人 这不是我的滑板车
Are you kid-- Santa, that is not my scooter.
好吧 戴夫 确实不完全一样
All right, Dave, it's not the exact one,
但葛罗弗长多大都能骑这个
but Grover will never grow out of this one.
我早就知道这是浪费时间
You know, I knew this was a waste of time.
听着
All right, look.
我们回理发店...
We'll just go back to the barbershop...
不 卡尔文 今天是平安夜
No, Calvin, it's Christmas Eve,
而我没有给儿子的礼物
and I don't have a gift for my son.
不去理发店了
No more barbershops,
不去可疑的小巷了
no more sketchy alleys,
也不找圣诞老人和被盗袋鼠了
no more Santas and their stolen kangaroos.
袋鼠是我合法入手的
Hey, I came by those kangaroos honestly.
我只是打听一下
Just window shopping here, but
一只中等体型的有袋动物要多少钱
how much would one of them mid-size marsupials go for?
孩子们
Oh, hey, boys.
我想着
You know, I just wanted to, um...
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
做完圣诞装饰
Finishing up our ornaments.
瞧
Yeah. See?
"我们很"什么
"We're so" what?
本来应该是"我们很抱歉"
Oh, uh, it's supposed to say "We're sorry"
但我的手麻了 就没继续写
but I lost circulation in my arms and I had to stop.
你知道吗
You know what?
应该道歉的是我
I'm the one who should be sorry.
你说得对 你们都是成年人
You're right, you're both adults,
我不应该强迫你们干不喜欢的事
and I shouldn't force you to do what you don't want to.
妈妈 不是我们不喜欢和你过圣诞节
Mom, it's not that we don't like celebrating Christmas with you.
我们可以想点新的传统
Yeah, but maybe we can figure out some new traditions.
好歹符合我们这个年龄和体型的传统
Ones that are more age and, uh, size appropriate.
比如呢
Like what?
我不知道 我们可以去厄尼的酒吧
I don't know. We could go down to Ernie's bar,
唱唱圣诞卡拉OK
do a little Christmas karaoke.
听起来不错
Oh, that sounds good to me.
喝点节日鸡尾酒也不错
Well, you know, I wouldn't mind a holiday cocktail.
杰玛的蛋酒全是蛋 没有酒
Gemma's eggnog is all egg and no nog.
你觉得呢
Okay, so what do you say?
这个算新的传统吗
Do we have a new tradition?
我觉得挺好
I would love that.
我们走吧
Well, all right. Let's do it.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我用下剪刀
Let me get these scissors.
先把紧身毛衣剪了吧
I got to cut off those tight-ass sweaters.
对不起 戴夫
I'm sorry, Dave.
我真的没想到会变成这样
I really thought this would have ended differently.
我以为你能找回滑板车
I mean, you with your scooter back,
我能买♥♥一只可以打拳的宠物
and me with a pet I could box.
我真的很失望
Yeah, I'm just disappointed.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我想弄得特别点
I really wanted to help
毕竟这是葛罗弗在这里的第一个圣诞节
make Grover's first Christmas here special.
理发店里的人来了
Oh, hey, it's the guys from the shop.
伙计们 你们怎么来了
Hey, fellas. What y'all doing here?
我们把这个送过来
We came to bring you this.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表