剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
美国英雄士兵
我说的不是这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
我是不敢相信证明你比我聪明
I'm talking about how important it is
对你来说有多么重要
for you to prove that you're smarter than me.
不是的 而且
No, it's not. And...
严格来说 应该用主格的"我"
technically, it's "smarter than I."
也许你把"比"当成连词
Maybe, when you're using "than" as a conjunction
省略系动词
with an implied "am."
但我把"比"当成介词
But I just used it as a preposition.
我得向卡尔文道歉
Okay, I owe Calvin an apology.
我比你更擅长知识问答 有什么大不了的
So I'm better at trivia than you. Big deal.
你为什么这么没安全感
Why are you being so insecure?
我不是没安全感 我特别有安全感
I'm not insecure. I'm the most secure. I--
我是最安全感
I'm the securest.
我知道没有这个词
And I know that's not a word.
我就是这么有安全感
That's just how secure I am.
行 别对我承认
Fine, don't admit it to me,
但至少对你自己承认
but at least admit it to yourself.
你就是个巨婴
You're being a giant baby.
这就是你输的原因
Well, you see, that's why you're losing.
巨婴等于是正常大小的成人
A giant baby is just a normal-sized adult.
瞧瞧是谁早回家了
Look who's home early.
我还以为你在跟索菲亚的父母
I thought maybe you'd be out getting a family portrait
拍全家福呢
with Sofia's parents.
妈 别闹了行吗
Ma, will you stop?
你去见她父母了 马尔科姆
You met her parents, Malcolm.
而且还不止一次 但你却不让她见我
More than once, but you wouldn't let her meet me?
我又不是你♥爸♥ 至于吗
Your father I get, but me?
我就那么令你难堪吗
Do I really embarrass you that much?
妈 你问了索菲亚在婚礼上
Ma, you asked Sofia if she'll be wearing white
会不会穿白色婚纱
on her wedding day.
马尔科姆 很抱歉你觉得有必要
Malcolm, I'm sorry that you feel the need
保护你女朋友免受我的骚扰
to protect your girlfriends from me.
我没意识到我是个这么糟糕的母亲
I didn't realize I was such a horrible mother.
妈 我不只是在保护她们
Look, Ma, I'm not just protecting them.
我也是在保护你
I'm also protecting you.
为什么
From what?
每次我介绍女朋友给你认识 你都很投入
Every time I introduce you to a girl, you get so invested.
你和她们互相了解 拉近关系
You get to know them, you get close to them,
然后等我分手了 你可伤心了
and when it doesn't work out, it breaks your heart.
才不是这样
That is not true.
是吗
Oh, really?
我跟杰西卡分手后
When I broke up with Jessica,
你还是有三周都偷偷溜出去跟她见面
you kept sneaking out to see her for three more weeks.
我只是需要时间过渡 好吗
I just needed more time, okay?
妈 你知道我爱你
Look, Ma, you know I love you.
但是分手对我来说已经够难了
But it's hard enough for me to get over a girl.
我不想还要同时为你担心
I don't want to have to worry about you getting over her, too.
我总是希望你带回家的那个姑娘
I guess I just keep hoping every girl you bring home
就是真命天女
is gonna be the one.
别担心 总会找到的
Ah, don't worry about it. One of them will be.
也许就是索菲亚 谁知道呢
Hey, maybe Sofia. We'll see.
好吧
Okay.
只要不是那个杰西卡就行
Well, as long as it's not that Jessica.
那个虚荣婊跟我玩消失
No, that bougie skank totally ghosted me.
卡尔文和戴夫
Okay, we are neck and neck
接连失败 现在打成了平手
after an epic collapse from Calvin and Dave.
你怎么搞的
What the hell is with you?
你连续四次答错了
You just blew four answers in a row.
他问"叫戴夫的名人"
In a question about "Famous Daves,"
你回答"史蒂芬·金"
you answered Stephen King.
抱歉 卡尔文
Well, I'm sorry, Calvin.
看来我没那么聪明
I guess I'm just not that smart.
而我完全不介意
And I'm totally okay with it.
你是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
没错
Exactly.
我是不是错过什么了
Okay, am I missing something?
我错过了小费
I am. Tips in my jar.
给你两毛五
Here's a quarter.
快转轮
Spin the damn wheel.
好吧 我们都很忙
Okay, we are all tied up,
而且我的报酬只有两毛五
and apparently, since I'm doing this for a quarter,
这将是最后一个问题
this will be our last question.
"汽车配件"
"Auto Parts."
拜托 这不公平
Come on. That's not fair.
他是机修工
He's a mechanic.
伙计们 你们是想直接投降
Ah, guys, do you want to call it now,
还是想被羞辱一番
or do you want to go through the humiliation?
开玩笑的 我想羞辱你们一番
I'm just kidding. I want to see the humiliation.
好 汽车引擎的气缸里
Okay. "In a car's engine's cylinders,
阀门...
the valves..." ?
用来输入燃料 排出废气
Lets the fuel in and the exhaust out.
确定答案
Final answer.
-回答错误 -什么
- Incorrect. - What?
我还没有说完问题
I did not finish asking the question.
在汽车引擎的汽缸里
In a car engine's cylinders,
阀门会导入燃料 排出废气
the valves let the fuel in and the exhaust out.
哪个零件驱动这些阀门
This part moves the valves."
我能想出来
I can figure this out.
火花塞点燃燃料
The spark plugs ignite the fuel,
燃料燃烧推动活塞
which fires the pistons,
活塞转动曲轴
which turns the crankshaft,
曲轴又连接在同步带上
which is attached to the timing belt,
同步带驱动"凸轮轴"
which turns the camshaft.
-回答正确 -太好了
- Correct! - Yes!
马蒂和杰玛获胜了 我也要走了
Marty and Gemma win, and I am out of here.
看来你错了
Well, looks like you were wrong.
显然我没什么要证明的
Clearly, I have nothing to prove.
所以这证明了我是对的
Which, if you think about it, proves I was right.
你知道对我来说证明了什么吗
You know what it proves to me?
你今晚要自己睡了
That you're sleeping alone tonight.
等等 我收回我说的话
Wait. I take it back.
我错了
I was wrong about being right.
爸 我又赢了
Well, Dad, I guess I win again.
那是因为我抢答太快了
Well, that's only 'cause I hit the buzzer too fast.
你懂吗
You know what I mean?
因为我的反应太机敏了
The problem is my cat-like reflexes.
对对对
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
小心
Heads up.
你看到我怎么挡住了吧 我挡住了
You saw how I blocked that, right? I blocked that.
得了吧 爸 到底怎么回事
Come on, Dad, what's really going on here?
听着 儿子
Look, son, just because
你知道一些知识 又有个学位
you know a few random facts and have a degree,
不代表这就聪明
i-it's not all the smart that you need.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
不是所有人都能上大学的
Not everybody gets to go to college.
我曾经可以去
I mean, I was gonna go,
但是你爷爷生病了
but then your grandfather got sick
我不得不去他的店工作
and I had to go to work at his shop.
你就是想说这个吗
I-Is that what this is about?
爸 我没觉得我比你聪明
Dad, I-I don't think I'm smarter than you.
没有吗
You don't?
当然
No.
你以为我是怎么懂这些车的知识
How do you think I knew all that car stuff?
小时候我一直跟在你旁边
When I was a kid, I followed you around,
听你说的每一句话
soaking up everything you said.
因为你努力工作
And then, because of all your hard work,
我才能去上大学
I got to go to college,
然后我才发现那些知识有一半是错的
where I learned half of it was wrong.
多亏了我 你才带着800的信用分
thanks to me, you got out of kindergarten
从幼儿园毕业
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表