剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
老爹
Hey, Pop.
保龄球打得怎么样
How was bowling?
太差了
Terrible.
我扔了个一击全倒 赢了
I threw the game-winning strike.
那还差
Why is that bad?
因为我搭档厄尼跟我击掌
Because my partner Ernie sprained his wrist
扭伤了手腕
giving me a high five.
什么人会用扔球那只手击掌庆祝啊
What kind of clown celebrates with his rolling hand?
是的 是个人就知道
Yeah, you know, everybody knows
可以手指做比枪姿势 或轻轻地
that it's either finger pistols or a delicate...
碰个臀
hip bump.
不管怎样 我现在另找搭档已经来不及了
Anyway, it's too late for me to find another partner,
所以我得放弃冠军赛
so I'm gonna have to forfeit the championship game.
我可以做你搭档
Well, I could be your partner.
就像我说的 我要放弃冠军赛
Like I said, I'm gonna have to forfeit the championship game.
卡尔文 我认真的 我很强的
Calvin, I'm serious, I'm pretty solid.
要知道高中时 每个星期六晚上
You know, back in high school, I spent every Saturday night
我都和我妈打保龄球
bowling with my mom and...
还有她的特殊朋友里克
and her special friend Rick.
等等 什么意思 她男朋友吗
Wait, what you mean, her boyfriend?
不
No.
他们只是一起玩 一起睡
They just hung out and had sleepovers.
-懂了 -好吧
- Okay. Yeah. - Oh. Okay.
哥们 我感激你的提议
Look, man, I appreciate the offer,
但我要和联赛中最强悍的球队对抗
but I'm going up against the toughest team in the league.
得了 老爸
Ah, come on, Pop.
你已经连续四年输给他们了
You've lost to them for four years in a row now.
至少今年如果你输了 你可以怪戴夫
At least this year if you lose, you can blame Dave.
里克总是这样
Rick always did.
好吧
You know what, fine.
明天开始练习
Practice starts tomorrow.
好
Yes.
是时候热身了
Time to start warming up the glutes.
真令人兴奋
This is exciting.
就像我和勒布朗搭档参加NBA总决赛一样
It's like I'm at the NBA Finals with LeBron.
不是因为你是黑人 而是因为你出色
Not 'cause you're black; 'cause you're good.
我就像和怪人艾尔搭档
And I'm with Weird Al.
不是因为你是白人 而是因为你奇葩
Not because you're white; because you're weird.
你只是来给卡尔文加油
So you only come to cheer Calvin on?
你不跟他一起打保龄
You don't bowl with him?
杰玛 有两件事缇娜·巴特勒不做
Gemma, there are two things that Tina Butler doesn't do:
租鞋穿
wear rented shoes
或者把手指插在别人的"球"里
and stick her fingers in other people's balls.
拒绝
No.
这样说的话 我也不想打保龄了
And just like that, I no longer bowl either.
我们要去买♥♥零食
So we're gonna go get some snacks.
你们想要点什么吗
You guys want something?
玉米片就好了
Ooh, some nachos would be great.
你还没赢呢
You haven't earned it yet.
玉米片是给赢家的
Nachos are for winners.
玉米片听起来不错
Ooh, nachos sound good to me.
那是因为你还没见识
Well, that's because you haven't seen the hands
做玉米片的人那双手
of the man that makes the nachos...
拜托 缇娜 你已经毁了保龄球
Please, Tina, you already ruined bowling.
别再毁玉米片了
Don't take nachos from me, too.
戴夫 我以为你说你会打保龄
Dave, I thought you said you knew how to bowl?
你是说这样
you mean like this?
一击全倒
Stee-rike!
厉害
Well, all right!
你还真会打保龄
You can bowl.
没错 该说给里克
Yeah. Tell that to Rick.
游乐场
这不是零食店啊
Hey, this isn't the snack bar.
杰玛 作为一个基♥督♥徒
Gemma, as a Christian woman,
我不能让你吃玉米片
I cannot let you eat those nachos.
我们是为它而来的
This is why we're here.
舞池派对
Dance Floor Party?
我以前很喜欢这个游戏
I used to love this game.
看看高分榜
Check out the high scores.
T翘臀 T翘臀 T翘臀
T-Booty, T-Booty,T-Booty, T-Booty.
天哪
Oh, my God!
你就是T翘臀
You're T-Booty.
T代表缇娜 翘臀就不言而喻了
The "T" stands for Tina, and the "Booty" speaks for itself.
你想玩吗
So you want to play?
算了
Oh, no.
好久不玩了
It's been forever.
我不想在你那著名的翘臀面前丢脸
I don't want to embarrass myself in front of your famous booty.
来嘛 有什么所谓
Oh, come on. Who cares?
只有你我 没什么好尴尬的
It's just us. There's nothing to be embarrassed about.
好吧
Okay.
但你可能不想站在我身边
But you might not want to stand near me.
我跳舞时 胳膊肘就不受控了
When I get going, I lose track of my elbows.
舞会时间到
Time for the dance party!
来吧 姑娘 别害羞
Come on, girl, don't be shy.
让他们震惊吧
Throw them 'bows!
动起来 这样就对了
Come on. There you go.
大兄弟
Hey, big brother.
你为什么总是要来这里洗衣服
Why do you always come here to do laundry?
你楼里不是也有洗衣机和烘干机吗
Your building has a washer and dryer.
你是有毛病吗 马尔科姆
What's wrong with you, Malcolm?
我总不能让老妈开车去我那边帮我洗衣服吧
I can't ask Mama to drive all the way over there to do my laundry.
这个鞋子骚气十足
Those kicks are fire.
那当然 还是限♥量♥版的
I know, they are limited editions.
脚踝以下 酷炫上天
From the ankle down, I'm fly as hell.
限♥量♥版的
Limited editions?
你不是总是批判有人
Aren't you the one always ragging on people
总是烧钱买♥♥肤浅的东西吗
for blowing their money on frivolous things?
伙计 那是落魄的马尔科姆
Oh, man, that was Broke Malcolm.
现在跟你说话的是发迹的马尔科姆
You're talking to Money Malcolm.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
幸会
It's nice to meet you, too.
告诉落魄的马尔科姆下周见
Tell Broke Malcolm I'll see him again next week.
不要这么忿忿不平
Look, stop hating.
我现在开始挣钱了 也该犒劳下自己吧
Now that I'm making some money, I deserve a few nice things.
可以 但是你要是想从这里搬出去
Well, yeah, but if you ever want to move out of here,
就得开始投资了
you should start investing your money.
你是说股票吗
What you mean, like in stocks?
不用 谢谢 发迹的马尔科姆有的是钱
No, thanks. Money Malcolm is about stacks.
都是一块的吗
Are those all singles?
可能吧
Maybe.
我说的不是股票 兄弟
I'm not talking about stocks, man.
真正的钱是加密货币 比如 比特币
The real money's in cryptocurrency-- like Bitcoin.
我不信任网络货币 兄弟
Oh, I don't trust that Internet money, man.
听起来像骗人的
Seems like a scam.
我的投资上周翻了三倍
Last week I tripled my investment.
你拿着这个
Well, then you hold this.
我去找沙发里落下的硬币
I'm-a look for quarters in the couch.
三连中 得来个击臀庆祝下
Three in a row! That deserves a hip bump.
那把你的小屁屁挪过来碰一下
Well, get your skinny ass over here and get to bumping.
拉托尼亚
LaTonya,
那个人是卡尔文·巴特勒吗
is that Calvin Butler?
肯定是他了
Sure is.
看起来像在和他的会计跳舞
And it looks like he's dancing with his accountant.
卡尔文 她们是谁
Calvin, who are they?
她们就是粉红女士
Those are the Pink Ladies.
我们就是要和她们争冠军
That's who we're playing for the championship.
她们就是联赛里最强悍的组合吗
They're the most vicious team in the league?
可别被"粉色"忽悠了
Don't let the pink fool you.
如果魔鬼可以打出210分 还穿着紧身衣
If the devil bowled a 210 and wore a girdle,
就是她们那样的
that's what he'd look like.
才210吗 至少要235 笨蛋
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表