剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
*And the beauty of it all*
*就在阳光沐浴时*
*Is when the sun comes shining through*
*让那彩虹出现在我的心中*
*To make those rainbows in my mind*
*当我偶尔想起你时*
*When I think of you some time*
*我想和你在一起*
*And I want to spend some time with you.*
过了青春期之后 我好像有点变声了
I think my voice might've changed a little since puberty.
是吗
You think?
宝贝
Oh, hey, babe.
手上的事先放下 我给你看个东西
Put that down. I want to show you something.
现在不行 宝贝 孩子们还在这里呢
Not right now, baby. The boys are here.
不是那个东西
Not that something.
是这个东西
This something.
这是什么
What's this?
是婚誓重立仪式的新预算
It's the new budget for the vow renewal.
你的男人发挥聪明才智 省了一大笔钱
Now, your man got creative and saved us a ton of money.
哈哈
Holla!
你准备在厄尼的酒馆举♥行♥仪式吗
So you want to have our vow renewal at Ernie's Hot Spot?
要是我们在特♥价♥时段举♥行♥的话
And if we do it at happy hour,
酒水只要一块钱 鸡翅还免费
we get dollar drinks and free wings.
哈哈 哈哈
Double holla!
卡尔文 "邻居鲜花"又是什么
Calvin, what the hell does "neighborhood flowers" mean?
就是我去金小姐的
Well, it just means I take the roses
房♥前直接摘
from Miss Kim's front yard.
你要去偷七十五岁老太太的花吗
So you're gonna steal flowers from a 75-year-old lady?
她有青光眼 她不会认出是我偷的
She's got glaucoma. She won't know it's me.
你是认真的吗 卡尔文
Really, Calvin?
免费鸡翅 花还是偷来的
Free wings? Stolen flowers?
你就是这样爱我的吗
This is how much you love me?
宝贝
Babe.
我只是不明白为什么要把这么多钱
Look, I just don't understand why we got to waste
浪费在早已经历过的日子上
all this money on a day we've already had.
宝贝 我只想要一个美好的婚礼回忆
Baby, I just want a nicer wedding memory
不要听到隔壁有法官宣判"有罪"
than hearing a judge next door scream, "Guilty!"
听着 我也想拥有更美好的回忆
Look, I would've liked to had something nicer, too,
但我们当时结婚是形势所逼
but we had to get married when we did.
你怀上了马尔科姆
You were pregnant with Malcolm.
你说什么 "形势所逼"
Excuse me? "We had to"?
拜托 你懂我的意思
Come on. You know what I mean.
我是说
Now, I... I mean...
不是"形势所逼" 我当然想跟你结婚
You know, not "had to." Of course I wanted to.
你知道的
You know.
我应该这么做
It w-- it was the right thing to do.
"应该这么做"
"The right thing to do"?
等下 缇娜
Okay, hold on. Now, Tina...
这么说你娶我的唯一原因
So the only reason why you married me,
就是应该这么做
because it was the right thing to do?
你能不能不要再曲解我的意思了
Okay, now, would you please stop putting my words in my mouth?
卡尔文 我受够了
You know what, Calvin? I'm done.
我要取消婚礼
I'm calling this ceremony off.
不是因为"形势所逼" 而是因为我想这么做
Not because I have to, because I want to.
如果家里有按♥摩♥浴缸 她会放松很多
She'd be a lot more relaxed if we had a Jacuzzi.
你昨晚是睡沙发了吗
Did you sleep on the couch last night?
爸妈吵架了
Mom and Pop got into a fight.
她把他踢出了他们的房♥间
She kicked him out of their room
他又把我踢出了我的房♥间
and he kicked me out of my room.
你怎么不去我房♥间睡
Why didn't you sleep in my room?
因为我是个成年人了 马蒂
'Cause I'm a grown-ass man, Marty.
我不要睡在一张火箭飞船造型的床上
I'm not sleeping in a rocket ship bed.
他们为什么吵架
What were they fighting about?
我不知道 但肯定挺严重的
Well, I don't know, but it must've been pretty big
因为妈妈把婚誓重立仪式取消了
'cause Mom called the vow renewal off.
你确定不是因为她听见你唱歌♥了吗
Are you sure it wasn't because she heard you singing?
孩子们 看到你们的妈妈了吗
Hey, boys. Have you seen your mother?
她和杰玛去购物做美甲了
Uh, she and Gemma went shopping and to get their nails done.
不过我觉得她说的是"削尖指甲"
Although I think the word she used was "sharpened."
听起来你闯大祸了 爸
Sounds like you messed up big, Dad.
应该是吧
Yeah, I guess I did.
我知道你们会觉得这很难相信 但是
I know you boys are gonna find this hard to believe, but, um,
我对她说了些不该说的话
I said something stupid to her.
-什么 -你
- What? - You?
-怎么会 -不可能
- Please. - No.
是真的
Yeah, it's true.
你们的父亲并不完美
Your father's not perfect.
-什么 不可能 -你吗 怎么会
- What? No. - You? Please.
但会好的 好吗
But it's gonna be all right, all right?
我知道她为什么生气
I know why she's mad
我也知道该怎么哄好她
and I know what I got to do to take care of it.
你准备继续筹备婚礼
Oh, you're gonna go ahead with the vow renewal.
不 我要去给她洗车
No. I'm gonna wash her car.
至少她用车撞他时 车是干净的
Well, at least it'll be clean when she runs him over with it.
没错
Yeah.
这里的甲油选择真多
Look at all these nail polish choices.
"午夜荡♥妇♥"
"Midnight Temptress."
"吸血鬼的拥抱"
"Vampire's Embrace."
我选粉色
I'm gonna get pink.
这个怎么这么贵
Well, why is this one so expensive?
里面含有真金
Oh, it has real gold in it.
卡尔文绝对舍不得花这个钱
Oh, Calvin would never want to pay for that.
那我双手双脚都做这个
So I'll take 20.
你感觉好点了吗
You feeling any better?
并没有
Not really.
不敢相信卡尔文居然说他娶我是因为
I can't believe Calvin actually said the reason he married me
我当时怀孕了
was because I was pregnant.
如果这能让你好受点 在希科里街口
Well, if it helps, back in Hickory Corners,
大家只会因为这个原因结婚
that's the only reason people get married.
这么久以来 我以为他娶我
And all this time I thought he did it
是因为他爱我
because he was in love with me.
别瞎想了
Don't be ridiculous.
他当然爱着你
Of course he was in love with you.
在我们说了"我愿意"后
After we said, "I do,"
他还去顺道去三楼交了一张超速罚单
he went up to the third floor to pay a speeding ticket.
他说了些不该说的话
Okay, he said something stupid,
但你们在一起三十年了 现在还是这么相爱
but you guys have been together for 30 years and are so in love.
那些"形式所逼"才结婚的人不可能这么相爱的
That doesn't happen with people who "have to" get married.
我只想要一场能引以为豪的婚礼
I just wanted a wedding that I could be proud of, you know?
或许卡尔文没有做到这一点
Well, maybe Calvin didn't give you that,
但他确实给了你一段能引以为豪的婚姻
but he did give you a marriage you could be proud of.
也是
I suppose.
我只希望等我和戴夫结婚三十周年时
All I know is that when Dave and I get to 30 years,
我们的婚姻能像你们的一样
I hope our marriage is as
相互扶持 充满欢乐和爱
loving and fun and supportive as yours.
不过 少一点眼神交流没坏处
Although, I could use a little less eye contact.
谢谢 杰玛 有你这个朋友真好
Thank you, Gemma. You're a good friend.
等我和戴夫结婚三十周年的时候
You know, by the time Dave and I celebrate our 30th anniversary,
你就该...
you will be...
喝你的酒 杰玛
Drink your drink, Gemma.
卡尔文 出什么事了
Hey, Calvin, what happened?
我听说婚誓重立仪式取消了
I heard the vow renewal was called off.
是啊 缇娜对预算削减不太满意
Yeah. Tina wasn't too excited about the budget cuts,
然后我们都说了一些很冲动的话
and then we both said some stuff I wish I could take back.
这消息太令人难过了
Man, I'm sorry to hear that.
摇滚乐男歌♥手
因为我找到了大卫·马修斯最带感的歌♥词
'Cause I found the sickest Dave Matthews lyric
作为仪式的开场
to kick off the ceremony.
早知会这样 我就自己取消仪式了
Wow, if I'd known that, I would've canceled it myself.
不过没关系
But it's okay.
等她看到自己的车闪闪发亮 就会消气了
She'll be fine once she see how clean her car is.
卡尔文 你确定这么做就够了吗
Calvin, you sure that's enough?
当然不 我又不傻
No. I'm not stupid.
所以我还要加上这个新的空气清新剂
That's why I'm gonna pop in this new air freshener.
卡尔文 我来问你个问题
Okay, Calvin, um, let ask you a question.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表