剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
我喜欢温馨的约会之夜
Aw, I love our cozy date nights.
我也是 亲爱的
Me, too, baby.
喂我葡萄
Grape me.
我讨厌你们的约会之夜
Oh, man, I hate y'all cozy date nights.
那是因为你不像你♥爸♥懂浪漫
That's because you're not a romantic like your father.
别闹 我们在看《沼泽卡车司机》
Now be quiet, we're trying to watch Swamp Truckers.
你肯定会喜欢茱莲妮
Man, you got to love that Jolene.
这女孩拥有的轮胎比牙还多
That girl's got more tires than teeth.
好吧 再见了
Well, I will see y'all later.
我约了索菲亚海滩散步
Sofia and I are going for a walk on the beach.
海滩吗
The beach?
脚趾缝里塞满沙子可一点都不浪漫
Ain't nothing romantic about getting sand in your cracks.
再喂颗葡萄 亲爱的 顺便让我舔下手指
Grape me again, baby. But put some finger on it.
拜托这些葡萄别再放回冰箱了
Man, please don't put them grapes back in the fridge.
你看
Oh, man, look.
又是汽车小子他们家的广♥告♥
There's another one of those Motor Boys commercials.
*汽车卡车 算你走运*
*Car or truck, you're in luck*
*因为有汽车小子 嘟嘟*
*With the Motor Boys, beep, beep.*
你的竞争对手想必投了不少广♥告♥
Man, Pop, your competition sure is running a lot of ads.
不知道 咱们需要有危机感吗
I don't know, baby. Should we be scared?
当然不用
Hell no.
卡尔文维修站可是本地机构
Calvin's Pit Stop is a local institution.
要怕也应该是他们害怕
If anybody should be scared, it's them.
快换台吧 亲爱的
Change the channel, baby.
*汽车卡车 算你走运*
*Car or truck, you're in luck with the...*
*算你走运拥有汽车小子*
*Estás de suerte con Motor Boys*
*嘟 嘟*
*Beep-a, beep-a.*
看吧 我说啥
See? I told you.
他们怕到跟我说西班牙语了
They even scared of me in Spanish.
东邻西舍
第二季 第十七集
这一件要用冷水洗
Okay, this one needs to be washed in cold water,
这件要用轻柔洗涤
this one on delicate
然后这件只能手洗
and this one is hand-wash only.
明白了
Got it. All right.
妈 你真的记住了吗
Mom-- are you, are you gonna remember?
给你当免费洗衣工吗 记住了
That I do your laundry for free? Yes.
缇娜 大家说得对
Tina, everyone was right.
你嫁给了一个天才
You're married to a genius.
是吗 大家知道你还同时嫁给我爸了吗
Oh, really? Does that guy know you're also married to Dad?
真幽默
Very funny.
我知道要怎么赢汽车小子了
Look, I figured out the perfect way to take down Motor Boys.
我们也要给店里拍广♥告♥
We're gonna do a commercial for the shop.
拍广♥告♥不是很贵吗
A commercial? Aren't those expensive?
不 我搞定了播放时段
No, no. I made a deal on airtime.
唯一的问题是我们没有预算
The only catch is we have no budget,
我们得自己拍广♥告♥ 三天之内拍完就行
it has to be done in three days and we got to shoot it ourselves.
告诉你了 我是天才
Told you. Genius.
老妈是对的 我们拍不了广♥告♥
Mom is right. We can't do a commercial.
相信我 我全都想好了
No, trust me, I got it all figured out.
你就用你那台昂贵的新手♥机♥来拍
You're gonna shoot it with your fancy new phone,
我们就本色出演
we'll play ourselves
我还找了人扮演顾客
and I just got someone to play the customer.
爸 哪个演员会沦落到免费出演
Dad, what actor would be desperate enough
我们这个世界上最便宜的广♥告♥
to star in the world's cheapest commercial for free?
我收到你短♥信♥了
I got your text.
我已经准备好荧幕大特写了
I'm ready for my close-up.
我得走了
Ah, I should go.
我明天还得上早班
I got an early shift in the morning.
你确定不再去我家过夜了
Are you sure you don't want to stay at my place again?
最好不要
Uh, you know, I better not.
上次我们都没睡
Last time we didn't get any sleep,
最后我趴电击枪上睡着了
and I dozed off on my Taser.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
进展不错
That went well.
吓我一跳
Hey! Man...
杰玛 你在监视我们吗
Gemma, were you spying on us?
那怎么办呢
Well, what can I say?
你是我最喜欢的邻居 她是我最好用的员工
You're my favorite neighbor, she's my favorite employee.
我很高兴你们能坠入
It makes me happy to see you two so in l...
坠入洛杉矶
L-Los Angeles.
不是吧
Come on.
别跟我说你连"我爱你"还没说
Don't tell me you haven't said "I love you" yet.
什么 这才四个月
What? I-It's only been four months.
四个月很短吗 戴夫第一次见我时就说了
Only? Dave said it the first time we met.
那时我在汉堡王车道快取店工作
I was working at the Burger King drive-through,
我递给他皇堡的时候他脱口而出
and he blurted it out right after I handed him his Whopper.
我当时感觉自己是汉堡女王
I felt like the Burger Queen.
杰玛 我跟你们情况不一样
Well, I'm not like you guys, Gemma.
-我没法随便说出"我爱你" -不是
- I don't hand out "I love yous" like Whoppers. - No--
那是你的损失 因为它如皇堡一样美妙
Well, you're missing out, because they are both delicious.
那就这样来
Okay, here's how it's gonna go.
我会对着摄像机说我的台词
I'm gonna say my line to camera.
"我很好 汽车小子很差劲 之类之类的"
"I'm great, Motor Boys suck, yada yada yada."
老爸 这样说会不会犯法
Dad, I-I'm not sure you can legally say that.
你是不是不想要这份工作了
Do you want to keep your job?
不是很想 是你要我来拍的
Uh, no, not really. You're forcing me to do this.
那就好好表现
Then act like it.
接下来缇娜说她的台词
All right, then Tina says her line.
就一句吗 为什么我就一句台词
"Line"? Why do I only get one line?
宝贝 这是个三十秒的广♥告♥
Babe, it's a 30-second commercial.
我们要把时间留给顾客
We got to have time for the customer.
你这么说也行 但是宝贝 广♥告♥要劲爆才好
Eh, if you say so, but, baby, we need this thing to pop.
你我都知道这个都爆出来了
And we know that this is popping.
好吧
Okay.
戴夫 你可以开始了吗
Dave, you ready to go?
可以 可以
Yeah, yeah.
这个顾客 是个什么人
About the customer. Who is this guy?
什么意思 他就是个顾客
W-What do you mean? He's a customer.
不是 我知道是顾客 但如果要演得真实
Well, yeah, no-- I-I know that, but if I'm gonna be convincing,
我得知道他的背景
I need to know his backstory.
也就是他这样做的原因
You know? What-what makes him tick?
是什么让他来这个店的 为什么来
What brought him here and why?
他为自己的车而来 因为车坏了
His broken car, because it's broken.
车坏了 那我先琢磨一下
His broken car. Okay, let me chew on that.
马蒂 你这边怎么样了
Okay. Marty, how we doing over here?
挺好的 但是在开始拍之前
Uh, great. But before we start,
我得知道你要拍成什么样的
how do we want this thing to look?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
汽车小子的广♥告♥拍得很专业
Well, Motor Boys ads may be professional,
但是有点大众化
but they're kind of generic.
我们可以加点不一样的视觉审美特质
So we can stand out by giving our ad a distinct visual aesthetic.
审美特质
An aesthetic?
我们为什么要用假腿呢
Why do we need a fake leg?
假肢"prosthetic"与审美"aesthetic"读音相似
塔伦蒂诺就没有这种待遇
Okay, nobody treats Tarantino this way.
塔伦蒂诺·昆汀·杰罗姆 美国电影导演
剧作家和演员 代表作《低俗小说》
我把你的台词稍微调整了下
Okay. I made a few changes to your lines
我觉得现在好多了
that I think will make them better.
你调了什么
What did you do?
我把他们调成我的台词了
I gave them to me.
全都成你的了 除了"我是卡尔文·巴特勒"
You gave yourself everything except "I'm Calvin Butler."
这句不能我来说 听起来很荒谬
Well, I can't say that. I would sound ridiculous.
卡尔文 我有几个关于角色的问题
Calvin, I have a few questions about my character.
戴夫 你从什么时候开始戴眼镜了
Dave, since when do you wear glasses?
这也是我要问的问题之一
Well, that's one of my questions.
这种橄榄很好吃 你得尝尝
These olives are delicious. You have to try one.
我爸妈这样做的时候 就很恶心
You know, when my parents do that, it is gross.
现在你这样做 就很性感
But when you do it, it's hot.
对了 有个事情
So, uh, there's something
我得跟你说说
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表