剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
马尔科姆 小心点
All right, Malcolm, be careful up there.
别担心 老爸 有我扶着
Well, don't worry, Dad. I got him.
我不担心马尔科姆
I'm not worried about Malcolm.
我担心我的灯
I'm worried about my lights.
可都是新的 我蜜月时买♥♥的
Those are practically new. I bought them on my honeymoon.
这就是为什么
Yeah, which is why every year,
我每年都被这堆破电线电到
I get shocked by these janky wires.
这叫做圣诞节传统
It's called Christmas tradition.
马蒂 关键时刻要到了
Okay, Marty, it's time for a moment of truth.
插上电源
Plug 'em in.
我可以先拿副橡胶手套吗
First can I grab some rubber gloves?
我不想重蹈去年的覆辙
You know, I don't want a repeat of last year.
别哭唧唧了行吗
Would you stop crying?
你的胡子又长出来了
Your mustache grew back.
好吧 来了
Okay, here we go.
一
One.
二
Two.
圣诞快乐 各位
Hey, Merry Christmas, guys.
谢天谢地
Ah, thank God.
戴夫 为什么要戴帽子系围巾
Hey, Dave, what's with the hat and the scarf, man?
现在有27度
It's 80 degrees.
保持一下 你自己就要烤熟了
Yeah. You keep all that on, you're gonna roast your chestnuts.
我只是想融入圣诞节的气氛
I'm just trying to get into the Christmas spirit.
在密歇根时我们会打雪仗
You know, in Michigan, we'd be having snowball fights,
去滑雪 堆雪人
going sledding, building snowmen.
我好怀念
Boy, do I miss it.
没错 去年你们在卡拉马祖过的圣诞
That's right. Last year, you guys spent Christmas in Kalamazoo.
我真是怀念啊
And boy, do I miss it.
我们回去是因为我妈
Yeah. W-We went back because of my mom.
但今年 我们决定留在这
But this year, we decided to stay here.
还是因为我妈
Again, because of my mom.
我只希望这里有点圣诞气氛
I just wish it felt a little more Christmasy out here.
这里很有圣诞气氛
Hey, it's plenty Christmasy out here.
就在昨天 瘾君子维克多
I mean, just yesterday, Crackhead Victor tried
想卖♥♥给我一袋槲寄生
to sell me a dime bag of mistletoe.
话说戴夫
Uh, you know, Dave,
如果你想感受圣诞节
if you want to feel Christmasy,
你何不帮我们把灯插上呢
uh, why don't you do the honors and plug in our lights?
我很乐意
Oh, man, I'd love to!
等等
Okay, well, now hold on.
戴夫 你的鞋底是橡胶的对吧
Now, Dave, those shoes do have a rubber sole, right?
是
Yeah.
那就把灯点亮吧
Well, then light 'em up!
来了
Here we go.
该死 戴夫 你把我的灯弄坏了
Damn, Dave, you broke my lights.
这串灯可是九♥成♥新
And those were practically new.
我只是插上电源而已
All I did was plug 'em in.
是的 但你可能没有...
Yeah, but you probably didn't...
别担心 老爸
Hey, uh, don't-don't worry, Dad.
你的胡子会长回来的
Your mustache will grow back.
东邻西舍
第二季 第十一集
圣诞老人
Hey, Santa.
你是唯一一位能
You know, you're the only black man
偷偷溜进别人家里
that can sneak in people's houses
还不引起恐慌的黑人了
and everybody's cool with it.
卡尔文 小心 我来了
Hey, Calvin. Heads up. I'm coming in hot!
黑圣诞老人 这位是白戴夫
Black Santa, meet White Dave.
你好吗 圣诞老人
What's cracking, Kringle?
滑板车是怎么回事
What's with the scooter?
这是葛罗弗的圣诞礼物
It's Grover's Christmas present.
所有地方都售罄了
They're sold out everywhere.
我去了六家不同的商店才买♥♥到的
I had to go to six different stores to get one.
这让我想起了圣诞节时
That reminds me of when the boys wanted
孩子们想要的搔痒娃娃
a Tickle Me Elmo for Christmas.
你跑了几家商店
How many stores you go to?
没 他们可以免费互相搔痒
None. They could tickle each other for free.
我得把这个藏起来
All right, well, I better go hide this
葛罗弗和杰玛去和圣诞老人合影
before Grover and Gemma get back
一会儿就回来了
from having their picture taken with Santa.
-你不想去吗 -不想
- Oh, you didn't want to go? - No.
我已经有合影了
I already got mine.
我看是有人还没看电子邮箱
I see someone didn't open their e-mail.
我能舔一下搅拌器吗
Can I lick the beaters?
亲爱的 面糊里有生鸡蛋
Sweetie, the batter has raw eggs in it.
你会生病的
You could make yourself sick.
你这么说是为了自己留着吗
Are you just saying that so you can keep them for yourself?
好吧 但我要面糊多的那个
Fine, but I get the one with more on it.
杰玛 你在哪
Hey, Gemma, where are you, girl?
在厨房♥里 快 把这些藏起来
In the kitchen! Quick, hide these.
面糊不够仨人舔的
There's not enough batter for all of us.
你们这是...
Hey, what are you guys...?
没面糊了
There's none left!
缇娜 什么事
Hey, Tina. What's up?
我来拿之前说的旧玩具
Well, I came by to grab those old toys
为了教堂的慈善活动
for the charity drive at church.
不能让洛蕾塔·班克斯以为
I'll be damned if I let Loretta Banks think
她是比我更虔诚的基♥督♥徒
she's a better Christian than me.
-都在这里 -太好了
- They're right here. - Awesome.
那些玩具是我的
Hey, those are mine.
是的 但是你不清理掉旧玩具的话
Yeah, but if you don't get rid of your old toys,
圣诞老人就没地方放新玩具了
there won't be enough room for Santa to bring you new ones.
能帮到别的孩子也挺好
Well, if it's for the kids.
你们在做什么呢
So, what are you guys making?
姜饼人
Gingerbread men.
我们每年都会做
We make them every year.
这是我们的母子传统
It's our mommy-son tradition.
我开始怀念我家孩子小的时候了
Aw, I miss when my boys were little.
我们原来会穿圣诞毛衣
We used to dress up in our Christmas sweaters
用冰棒棍和干面条来做装饰品
and make ornaments out of Popsicle sticks and dry pasta.
那太温馨了
Oh, that's so sweet.
是很温馨 直到去年
Yeah, it was, until the year
马尔科姆把通心粉塞到了马蒂的鼻子里
that Malcolm crammed macaroni up Marty's nose.
那他没事吧
Was he okay?
没事 就是睡觉的时候鼻子会吹口哨
Oh, yeah. He whistled when he slept for a while, but,
后来他感冒了 打个喷嚏通心粉就喷出来了
you know, as soon as he caught a cold, he sneezed it right out.
-再次感谢这些玩具 -不客气
- Well, thanks again for these. - You're welcome.
顺便说一下
Oh, and, uh, by the way,
我知道你俩把面糊藏起来了
I know you two are holding out on that batter.
就算是圣诞老人也会藏东西
And Santa does, too.
卡尔文 出大事了
Hey, Calvin! Something terrible happened.
我知道 我看到你和圣诞老人的照片了
I know. I saw your picture with Santa.
你都这么大了还坐他腿上
You were way too big to be sitting in his lap.
不是 是我被抢劫了
No, I was robbed.
有人闯进了地下室 偷了葛罗弗的滑板车
Somebody broke into my garage and took Grover's scooter.
你确定吗 可能是杰玛挪到别处了
Are you sure? May-Maybe Gemma moved it.
不会 窗户破了 东西被翻得乱七八糟
No, there was a broken window, and they ransacked the place.
我收藏的春季卫衣全都被扔在地上
My spring sweater collection is all over the floor!
所以肯定不会是穿粉红色V领衣服的人了
So we won't be looking for anybody in a pink V-neck.
真不敢相信有人在过节前
I can't believe that somebody would do something like this
做出这种事情来
right before the holidays. I mean,
这里的人根本不尊重圣诞精神
what kind of Christmas spirit do people have around here?
等等 等等
Okay, hold on now.
每个地方总有那么几个蠢货
Every neighborhood has a few knuckleheads.
但这不代表我们不尊重圣诞精神
I mean, doesn't mean we don't have Christmas spirit.
我只知道 葛罗弗的礼物泡汤了
Yeah, well, all I know is, I don't have a gift for Grover.
他都没有一个可以挠痒痒的弟弟
And he doesn't even have a brother he can tickle!
好了 好了 你先别慌
Okay. All right, all right, just relax.
-我好像知道该去哪里找 -哪里
- I think I know where we can go to get your scooter back. - Where?
理发店 在这个社区里
The barbershop. It's where everybody
大家都去那里打听消息
in the neighborhood goes to get information.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表