剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
两位好
Hey, guys.
戴夫 杰玛
Hey, Dave. Hey, Gemma.
我们刚从农贸市场来
We just came from the farmers market.
准备好哦 柿子今年提前上市了
Buckle up, persimmon season came early.
用我的话来说 柿子是有态度的苹果
Or as I like to call them, apples with attitude.
-要尝一个吗 -不了 谢谢
- You want to try one? - No, thanks.
今天员工的态度让我受够了
I had enough attitude from my employees today.
我不想再让水果给我脸色看
I'll be damned if I get it from a fruit.
店里出什么事了
Did something happen at the shop?
是的 我们又有一个机修工辞职
Yeah, another one of our mechanics quit
投奔汽车小子了
to go work at Motor Boys,
单是这个月我们就失去了一位鲁迪和两位胡利奥
so this month alone we're down a Rudy and two Julios.
胡利奥辞职倒无所谓 那家伙一点都不忠诚
I mean, Julio I get, that guy was never loyal,
但是胡利奥
but Julio?
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
太可怕了
That's awful.
是啊 你觉得他们为什么辞职
Yeah. Why do you think they left?
他们不喜欢卡尔文对待他们的方式
They don't like the way Calvin treats them.
你说什么 他们可喜欢我了
What are you talking about? They love me.
我是世界上最好的老板 我咖啡杯上印着呢
I'm the world's best boss. It says so on my coffee mug.
你在用我送你的杯子
You're using the mug I gave you.
你还觉得这礼物太蠢
And you thought it was a dumb gift.
对 因为你又不给他打工
Yes, because you don't work for him.
我只想说 卡尔文
All I'm saying, Calvin,
你需要更尊重他们一点
is you need to treat the guys with more respect.
我尊重他们
I respect them.
不是我的错 是他们蠢得感知不到
It's not my fault they're too stupid to understand.
好吧 如果再失去一个机修工
Okay. If we lose one more mechanic,
我们就沦为洗车房♥了
we're basically a car wash.
我可以帮你们
You know, I can help you guys.
我就是干这行的
This is exactly what I do for my job.
你在洗车房♥工作
You work at a car wash?
不 我是冲突调解员
No, I'm a conflict mediator.
我可以去你店里和你的员工谈谈
I can go into your shop, talk to your employees,
找到解决办法
and come up with ways
让你能改善和员工的关系
that you can improve your relationship with them.
他真的很在行
He's really good.
在我工作的上一所学校 他解决了
At the last school I worked at, he settled a dispute
足球队和军乐队之间的纠纷
between the football team and the marching band.
足球队痛殴乐队呆瓜们了吗
The football team was beating up the band geeks?
不是 正好相反
No, the other way around.
我们的长笛组匪气十足
Our flute section was gangsta.
亲爱的 我觉得应该让戴夫帮我们
You know, baby, I think we should let Dave help us.
好吧 但如果你搞砸了
Fine, but if you screw this up,
我就痛揍你一顿
I'm going flute section on your ass.
东邻西舍
第二季 第十五集
太好了
Oh, perfect.
准时开饭 但还没赶上帮忙摆桌子
On time for dinner, but too late to help set the table.
上帝仁慈
God is good.
上帝跟这事没关系
Yeah, God had nothing to do with it.
我看见你从窗口偷看了
I saw you peeking through the window.
我看见你把手指插♥进♥土豆泥了
Yeah, and I saw you stick your finger in the mashed potatoes.
你想吵架吗
You want to dance?
-孩子们 -老爹好
- Hey, what's up, boys? - Hey, what's up, Pop?
我听说胡利奥辞职了
Yo, I heard Julio quit.
对 那家伙死去吧
Uh, yeah, the hell with that guy.
不 我是说胡利奥
No, I meant Julio.
是 我真的很想他
Yeah, I'm really gonna miss him.
戴夫 你拿笔记板什么
Oh, hey, Dave. What's with the clipboard?
和你的员工们谈话之前
Well, before I sit down with your employees,
我来看看你有什么说的
I came by to see what you had to say.
我想说再见 戴夫
Oh, here's what I have to say: bye, Dave.
老爹 你跟老妈说了会认真对待的
Come on, Pop, you told Mom you were gonna take this seriously.
对 而且你知道他不会走的
Yeah, besides that, you know he's not going away.
他说得对 我没走
He's right. I'm not.
好吧 进来 咱们速战速决
Fine. Come on, man, let's get this over with.
好 第一个问题
OK, first question,
用三个词描述你的领导风格
what three words best describe your leadership style?
世界最佳老板
World's best boss.
杯子上印的 我同意
The mug says it, and I agree.
好吧 如果你是这么想的
Okay, uh, if that's how you feel,
你认为店里存在的问题根源是什么
what do you think the root of the problem is at the shop?
太好答了 都怨别人
That's easy, everyone else.
我大概清楚问题所在了
Okay, I think I'm getting a clearer picture of what the problem is.
对 问题所在就长这样
Yeah, and the picture looks like this.
为什么你手指有土豆泥的味道
Why the hell do your fingers smell like mashed potatoes?
你知道吗 老爹 你只是害怕
You know what? Pop, y-you just afraid
人们会说你坏话
that people gonna say bad stuff about you.
是的 就是真♥相♥
Yeah, you know, the truth.
不 不 问题是
No. No, the problem is
员工不明白我不是他们朋友 我是他们老板
that no one understands I'm not their friend, I'm their boss.
如果他们想要朋友 就去上脸书吧
If they want a friend, they need to go on the Facebook.
卡尔文 你不需要成为他们的朋友
You know, Calvin, you don't need to be their friends.
你是他们的老板
Just 'cause you're their boss
并不意味着不能和他们保持良好的关系
doesn't mean you can't have a healthy relationship with them.
我和他们关系很好
I have a healthy relationship with them.
我就像令人生畏的慈父
I'm like a loving father that they're afraid of.
躲开 土豆爪 一边去
Move, potato fingers, go.
这不是那个搬到你楼上的漂亮女孩吗
Isn't that the cute girl that moved in upstairs from you?
是的 凯拉
Yeah, Keira.
你约她出去了吗
All right. Did you ask her out yet?
是的 每天早上照镜子时
Yes, every morning in my mirror.
除了穿着星球大战睡衣那位
Well, have you done it in front of somebody
你在别人面前做过吗
that's not wearing Star Wars pajamas?
-我做不到 -为什么 马蒂
- I can't, man. - Why not, Marty?
她让我好紧张
She makes me nervous.
我一见她就脑子空白 舌头打结了
I get all mixed up and tongue-tied around her.
那你赶紧解开吧 因为
Well, you better get untied because...
-她过来了 -不
- here she comes. - Oh, no!
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck
不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮
if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
你好 马蒂
Hi, Marty.
你好 凯拉
Hey, Keira.
你兄弟我家的马尔科姆 记得吗
Uh, you brother my Malcolm, remember?
记得 你好
Yeah, hi.
我看到你拿着邮件 你收到了邮件
So I see you got your mail. You've got mail!
对 可惜都是账单
Yeah, too bad it's all bills.
我有助学贷款
I've got student loans!
真有意思 她欠了债
It's funny 'cause she's in debt.
你没有钱
You've got no money!
好吧 回见
Okay, well, I'll see you guys later.
你要孤独终老了
You're gonna die alone.
伙计们 我今天来跟你们聊聊
All right, guys, I'm here to talk to you about ways
卡尔文和缇娜要如何在这里营造相互尊重的氛围
Calvin and Tina can make this a respectful atmosphere,
创造高效的工作环境 最为重要的是
productive workplace, and most importantly,
建立安全感
a safe space.
有人提问了 请讲
Oh, a question. Yes?
听这个有钱拿吗
Yeah, are we getting paid for this?
有的
Yes, you are.
太好了 你能从头再讲一遍吗
Great. Can you start from the top again?
简单来讲 我要了解一下
Okay, basically, I'm gonna ask you some questions
你们的不满和顾虑
about your issues and concerns.
我们说了不会有麻烦吧
But won't we get in trouble for what we say?
不会 因为你们说的一切都会严格保密
No, because everything you say will be strictly confidential,
所以你们都不必担心
so none of you have to worry about any of this
会被缇娜或卡尔文知道
getting back to Tina or Calvin.
大伙好
Hey, hey, everybody!
卡尔文 你来这干什么
Cal-Calvin, what are you doing here?
给我的伙计们带些甜甜圈
Oh, I'm just bringing some doughnuts for my boys.
团队中不能唯"我"独尊
There is no "I" in "team,"
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表