剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
It means once we activate the AI,
机器人就能控制自己了
the robot controls itself.
就是说机器人不是我造的 我也不能控制
So I didn't build it, and I don't control it.
这还是我的作品吗
How is this still my project?
我把你的名字写在底下了
Well, I wrote your name on the bottom.
-有这就够了 -好
- It's good enough for me. - All right.
我来给你演示一下
Okay, let me show you how this works.
现在它在熟悉环境
Right now, it's learning its environment.
现在它在寻找目标
And now, it's looking for a target.
现在我们该跑了
Uh, now we better run!
目标锁定
再次感谢你帮忙安排 戴夫
Thanks again for arranging this, Dave.
没错 戴夫
Yeah, Dave.
你等着我好好"报答"你吧
You definitely got some payback coming.
卡尔文 我还以为你会生气呢
Uh, wow, Calvin. I thought you were gonna be mad about this.
跳伞员们
Okay, jumpers,
希望你们都喜欢刚刚的教学视频
I hope you all enjoyed the instructional video.
不是吹牛 扣锁扣的那双手是我的
And not to brag, but those were my hands doing the buckles.
你们有没有问题要问
So, does anyone have any questions?
我有 这事有多危险
Yeah, I do. Um, how dangerous is this?
我不是为自己问的 但是
And, you know, I'm not asking for me, but...
不支持我们的儿子很担心我们
our unsupportive son is very worried about us.
完全不必担心
There's no reason to be afraid.
我们服务过几千人次跳伞 从没发生过意外
We've had thousands of jumps without any accidents.
甚至有位女士带她的猫一起跳伞了
One lady even jumped with her cat.
剧透警告 就是我
Spoiler alert-- it was me!
真有爱
Aw, that's so cute,
-但我才不要和猫一起跳伞 -对
- but I ain't jumping with no damn cat. - Yeah.
别担心 它不在这里
Don't worry. He's not here,
不过你想看看它穿跳伞服的照片吗
but want to see some pictures of him in his jumpsuit?
卡尔文
Okay, Calvin...
我能看出来你很紧张
I can tell that you're nervous,
但相信我 你不会有事的
but trust me, you're gonna be fine.
我在军队里跳过几十次伞
In the military, I jumped dozens of times,
几乎每次都顺利着陆
and almost all of 'em went off without a hitch.
几乎 这话什么意思
Almost? What do you mean "almost"?
我不是很想谈起这事
I don't really like to talk about it,
但有一次夜间在巴格达城外跳伞
but there was one night jump outside of Baghdad.
我们的飞机遭到猛烈攻击
Yeah, our plane was under heavy fire,
所以我们必须低空快速跳伞
so... we had to bail out fast and low,
我挺惨的
and I... I got pretty messed up.
戴夫 你中弹了吗
Dave, were you shot?
不是 我卡在一棵橄榄树上了
Oh, no. I landed in an olive tree.
一整夜都在跟一只性奋的猫头鹰对抗
Spent the whole night fighting off this, oh, very horny owl.
再问个问题
Uh, quick follow-up.
会碰到猫头鹰吗
Will there be owls?
别这样 卡尔文
Oh, come on, Calvin.
你到底跟不跟我一起跳
Are you gonna do this with me or not?
我记得你说过要同生死共进退
I thought you said you were my ride-or-die.
是 但现在我想先活下去
Yeah, but right now, I'm focusing on the "ride" part.
因为你们二位是新手
Okay, since you two are beginners,
所以你们要双人跳伞
you're gonna be tandem jumping,
也就是说和高手绑在一起
which means you'll be strapped to an expert.
缇娜 你和我一组
Tina, you're gonna be with me.
我要和哪位高手绑在一起
And, uh, what expert will I be strapped to?
伙计
Hey, buddy.
才不要
Oh, hell no.
我宁可跟一只性奋的猫头鹰过夜
I'd rather spend the night with a horny owl.
我觉得它进入休眠模式了
Okay, I think it's gone into sleep mode.
我慢慢过去拿遥控器
I'm gonna slowly get to the controller
然后把它关了
and hit the kill switch.
好吧 B计划 我们永远住在楼上
Okay, plan B-- we live up here forever.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?!
别担心 只要我们待在上面
Well, don't worry. As long as we stay up here,
就安全得很
we're perfectly safe.
它不会爬楼梯吗
So it can't climb stairs?
我们并不安全
We are not safe.
你们俩在上面做什么呢
Hey, guys. What are you doing up there?
妈妈 当心
Mom, look out!
这是你的小机器人吗
Oh, is that your little robot?
杰玛 别动
Gemma, freeze!
我没时间解释
Okay, I don't have time to explain,
但我给你儿子造了一个杀手♥机♥器人
but I built your son a killer robot.
它好像已经有了嗜血的爱好
It may have acquired the taste for blood.
什么 你为什么要这么做
What?! Why would you do that?!
因为马尔科姆说我亲了楚巴卡
Because Malcolm said I kissed Chewbacca!
我该怎么办
Well, what do I do?!
我能听到你声音里的恐慌
Okay, I can hear the panic in your voice.
它也可以 快跑
And so can it. Run!
什么
What?
快跑
Come on!
目标锁定
让它停下 让它停下来
Make it stop! Make it stop!
待在这里
Okay, stay here.
我去帮她
I'm gonna help her.
她生前是个好人
She was a nice lady.
马蒂 这是你的吧
Marty, I think this belongs to you.
你怎么打败它的
How did you beat it?
我和戴夫结婚了
I'm married to Dave.
你以为那是我♥干♥掉的第一个疯狂机器人吗
You think that's the first crazy robot I've had to kill?
亲爱的主 我知道我不完美
Dear Lord, I know I'm not a perfect man,
但请让我安全着陆
but please let me land safely.
阿门
Amen.
伙计们 快到跳跃区了
Okay, guys, we're approaching the jump zone.
谁想先试试新降落伞好不好用
Who's ready to see if these new chutes work?
开玩笑啦 这些伞很旧了
Just kidding. They're ancient.
缇娜 到我们了
Tina... we're up.
好吧
Okay. All right.
缇娜·巴特勒向全世界宣布 她不会怂的
Time for Tina Butler to show the world she ain't giving up!
来吧
Let's do this!
不行 我做不到
Oh, hell no, I can't do it!
不 我做不到 我做不到
No! I can't do it! I can't do it!
你可以 你可以的 缇娜
You can. Yes, you can, Tina.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay. All right.
我没事 我没事 我可以的
I'm good. I'm good. I can do it.
天哪
Oh, God!
不 不
No! No!
不 我
Oh, no. Uh, I-I wa...
我不该带你玩跳伞的
I shouldn't have brought you up here.
我凭什么觉得可以
Why did I think I could do this?
缇娜 相信我 你没事的
Tina, trust me, you're gonna be fine.
他说得对 但是根据法律 我们不能作出承诺
He's right. Although by law, we can't guarantee that.
这主意太蠢了
This was a stupid idea--
试图说服自己还年轻 有冒险精神
trying to convince myself I'm young and adventurous.
我必须面对现实 我太老了 太迟了
I-I got to face it-- I-I-I'm too old, and it's too late.
不 缇娜
No, Tina,
不要说这样的话
don't you talk like that.
你一点也不老
There's nothing old about you.
你只是在安慰我
You're just trying to make me feel better.
不 我没有
No... I'm not.
缇娜 我知道你认为人生结束了
Now, Tina, I know that you think life is over,
但并不是这样
but it's not true.
你还有很多冒险没有体验
You've got so many adventures left,
我会一直在你身边
and I'm gonna be right there by your side.
我说了 我愿意和你同生死共进退 宝贝
Like I said, I'm your ride-or-die, baby!
卡尔文 虽然你看不见
Calvin, you can't see it,
但我的护目镜里都是泪水
but my goggles are filling up with tears.
你觉得呢 宝贝
So what do you say, babe?
准备好一起跳伞了吗
Are you ready to jump out of this plane together?
我爱你 卡尔文 但你不必这样做
I love you, Calvin, but you don't have to do this.
缇娜 我说一直在你身边是认真的
Tina, I meant what I said about standing by your side.
除了现在 因为我先跳了
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表