剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
Tell this kid that he deserves love.
告诉他那不是他的错 告诉他...
Tell him that it is not his fault. Tell him that...
你已经走了是不是
You're not here anymore, are you?
你今天查过比特币了吗
Have you looked at Bitcoin today?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
我损失了一半的钱 马蒂
I lost half my money, Marty.
你的屁♥股♥要遭殃了
Now I'm about to lose half my foot up your ass.
等等
Well, hey. O-Okay.
冷静点 听我说
Calm down. Okay, look.
加密货币总是涨涨跌跌的
Cryptocurrency goes up and down all the time.
给你看图表 已经涨上去了
Look. Look at the graph. It's already going back up.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God, man.
我搞错了 手♥机♥拿反了
Oh, my bad. My phone was upside down.
天啊 我的钱要赔光了
Oh, my God, I'm gonna lose all my money.
没关系的 伙计
No, it's gonna be okay, man.
不 有关系
No, it's not.
我永远也搬不出去了
I ain't never gonna move out of here.
我要死在单人床上了
I'm gonna die in a twin bed.
把你卷进来都是我的错
Look, this is my fault for getting you into this.
我来收♥购♥你的比特币
Let me buy you out.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah, man.
你是我哥哥
You're my big brother.
谢谢你 弟弟
Oh, thank you, baby bro.
等等 这钱是我给你的一半
Hold up. This is half of what I gave you.
对 我按目前的市场价收♥购♥
Yeah, I'm paying you current market value.
好啊 你看 又跌了
Oh, cool. Look at that. It just went down again.
卡尔文 你确定准备好了吗
Calvin, are you sure you're ready for this?
我跟你说了 唯一让我不爽的
Look, I told you, the only thing that's messing me up
就是被那边的一号♥和二号♥分心
is being distracted by Thing One and Thing Two over there.
所以我带了这个
That's why I brought these.
降噪耳机
Noise-canceling headphones?
没错
That's right.
我才不听她们鬼哭狼嚎
Instead of listening to those hyenas,
蜜桃与香草是美国非裔二重唱组合
我要左耳听蜜桃
I'm gonna have Peaches on the left
右耳听香草
and Herb on the right.
你确定耳机戴正了吗 卡尔文
You sure you got those on the right way, Calvin?
不 他戴反了
No, no, he got 'em on backwards,
就像他带球跑的方向
like the way he runs.
丢人的是你们
Well, the joke is on you.
那是立体声耳机
They're stereo headphones,
不管正戴反戴
so the audio quality is exactly the same
音质都是一样的
no matter which way you wear them.
没人跟你说话 卡其裤
Ain't nobody talking to you, Khaki Pants.
错道
Wrong Way!
错道 错道
Wrong Way! Wrong Way!
我听不见 所以我只能假设
I can't hear you, so I can only assume
你们在说蠢话
you're saying something stupid.
一分
One pin!
他一定是练习过了
He must have been practicing.
我妈开始和道格过夜后
You know, you two are meaner
瑞克都没有你们这么刻薄
than Rick after Mom started having sleepovers with Doug.
最佳球员
你又想玩了我真高兴
I'm so glad you wanted to play again.
我拿到了最高分
I got the feeling you were kind of upset
好像让你有点不开心
about me having the high score.
没有的事
Oh, I'm not upset.
因为最高分已经不是你了
Because you don't have it anymore.
你背着我偷偷溜回来就为了打破我的记录
You snuck back here without me just to beat my high score?
我没偷偷溜回来 我只是上午十点
I didn't sneak back. I just so happened to be here
碰巧路过这里 口袋里装满硬币
10: 00 a.m. with a pocket full of quarters and a...
浑身上下都是才艺
body full of talent.
非要这样吗
Okay. So it's like that?
看来是的
Guess it is.
那么也许我们应该更进一步
Then maybe we should take this to the next level.
你是说面对面比赛
You talking head-to-head?
我是说脚对脚比赛
I'm talking foot-to-foot.
那你最好做好准备
Well, you better get ready,
因为我要给你好看了
'cause I'm about to bring the pain.
不过我得先去趟洗手间
Right after I go to the bathroom.
我喝了一大杯冰茶
I had a large iced tea.
老天
Oh, man.
马尔科姆 你真是及时脱手比特币了
Malcolm, did you get out of Bitcoin at the right time.
便宜了我
For me!
我真为你高兴 弟弟
That is good for you, little brother.
-怎么 你不嫉妒吗 -当然不
- What, you're not jealous? - Oh, not at all.
因为我把我的钱投资在好货上了
Because I took my money and invested it in swag.
又买♥♥鞋了
More shoes.
瞧瞧这个
Yeah. Oh, well, look at that.
欢迎回来 穷♥人♥马尔科姆
Welcome back, Broke Malcolm.
你真幽默
That's very funny.
这些鞋都断货了
You see, these bad boys are all sold out.
上网查查 你就会发现价格已经翻倍了
So, if you look online, they're already worth double.
真的吗 翻倍
Really? Double?
为什么会有人 我喜欢
Why would anybody... Oh, I like those.
瞧瞧 正好是你的码
Well, look at that-- they happen to be in your size.
-多少钱 -三百块
- How much? - $300.
三百块 盒子上写着一百五 没门
$300? The box says $150. There's no way I'm paying that.
三百二十五
$325.
马尔科姆 没用的
Malcolm, that's not gonna work on me.
-三百五 -成交
- $350. - Sold!
拉托尼亚 蕾吉娜
戴夫 卡尔文
最后一个球 错道
Last ball, Wrong Way.
你要输了
You're about to lose.
卡尔文
Look, Calvin,
我已经尽力给你打气了
I have done all I can to keep us in this,
但我们需要打个全中
but we need a strike.
如果你想赢这场比赛
So, if you want to win this,
就必须原谅自己
you are gonna have to forgive yourself.
又来了
Oh, not this again.
把我当成年轻的你
Look, I'm gonna be younger you.
说出来吧
Talk to me.
戴夫 你做自己的时候 我都懒得跟你说话
Dave, I barely like talking to you when you're you.
老卡尔文 是时候原谅我了
Older Calvin, it's time to forgive me.
虽然我在比赛中跑错了方向 但那时我才16岁
I was only 16 when I ran the wrong way in that game.
我才不跟你整这出呢 戴夫
I'm not doing this with you, Dave.
你知道吗 也许你是对的
Oh, you know what? Maybe you're right.
也许我不值得原谅
Maybe I don't deserve forgiveness.
什么
What?
是的 我让整个学校都失望了
Yeah, I mean, I did let the whole school down.
太荒谬了 拜托
That's ridiculous. Come on.
并没有 我搞砸了
No, it's not. I mean, I blew it.
我 错道巴特勒
Me-- Wrong Way Butler.
我当时是大家的希望
Everyone was counting on me.
因为你是队里最好的球员
That's only because you were the best player on the team.
是的 但是
Yeah, but...
我怎么能做这么蠢的事
how could I have done something so stupid?
我也太蠢了吧
I mean, what a boneheaded play.
那又怎么样 第二年你还是为我们赢得了冠军
So what? You still won us the championship the next year.
你高三就被选为舞会之王
And you were voted prom king as a junior.
我当时的确是校园风云人物
I guess I was kind of big man on campus.
那是当然的
You're damn right you were.
那是当然的
You're damn right you were.
我变回戴夫了
That was Dave saying that.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
感觉不错
I feel pretty good.
感觉很好
I feel great.
我要把粉红女士干得落花流水
I feel like kicking some Pink Lady ass.
他来了
Oh, here he goes.
希望有人会海姆利克急救法
I hope someone knows the Heimlich,
他都快要窒息了
'cause he about to choke.
事先声明 我会海姆利克急救法
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表