剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
to decide what's offensive and what's not.
那你准备怎么做
So what are you gonna do,
再也不用其它文化创造的东西了
just stop using things that were invented by other cultures?
我可没看见你把双截棍扔掉
'Cause I don't see you giving up your nunchucks.
我要为它们破例一次
I'm gonna make an exception for those.
这事关家庭安全
It's a matter of home security.
我只是觉得或许卡尔文说得有道理
I just think maybe Calvin has a point.
那为什么缇娜没有这种烦恼
Then why didn't it bother Tina?
或许她有 她只是没说出来
Well, maybe it did and she just didn't say anything.
是吗 戴夫 我有次看见她跟一个图书管♥理♥员♥说
Really, Dave? I once saw her tell a librarian,
"不 你小声点"
"No, you keep it down."
从那个图书管♥理♥员♥的角度来说
Well, in the librarian's defense,
那本书过期八年了还没还
that book was eight years overdue.
戴夫 分享不同的文化是件好事
Dave, sharing different cultures is a good thing.
如果我们都坚守在世界的小角落里
If we all just stuck to our own little corners of the world,
就没有宽容 没有理解
there'd be no tolerance, no understanding,
没有进步
no progress.
我懂你的意思
I see your point.
也许我应该继续说唱
Maybe I should just keep rapping.
也许我们应该问问缇娜的意见
How 'bout we ask Tina about that?
1989年电影 讲述布鲁克林黑人社区的故事
你是在看《为所应为》吗
Are you watching Do the Right Thing?
没错
I sure am.
黑人演员 以及靠贷款
Black actors with a black director
制♥作♥第一部电影的导演
who made his first movie on credit.
这才是黑人
Now, that's black.
我明白了
Oh, so I see.
你还在为那个厨师是白人而生气
You're still worked up about that chef being white.
你说得太对了
You're damn right I am.
不然你以为我为什么要吃薯片
Why do you think I'm eating potato chips--
黑人发明的
invented by a black man--
蘸花生酱
dipping it in peanut butter--
也是黑人品牌的
also made by a black man?
谁能想到文化遗产如此美味呢
Who knew legacy could be so delicious?
用不着告诉我
Oh, you don't have to tell me.
我怀马蒂的时候成天这么吃
I used to eat that when I was pregnant with Marty.
马蒂也是黑人的产物
Also made by a black man.
卡尔文 你得放手了
Look, Calvin, you got to let this go.
不行 我做不到
No. I can't.
我一直在考虑
I-I've been thinking about this.
从今往后
And from now on,
如果不是黑人老板或者黑人发明
if it's not black-owned or black-invented,
我们就拉黑名单
we blackballing it.
卡尔文 宝贝 我尊重你的想法
Calvin, baby, I respect what you're trying to do,
但是你得现实一点
but you got to be more realistic.
不 不 我得提醒黑人社区
No. No, what I got to do is remind this community
我们需要做的是投资我们自己
is that what we need to be doing is investing in ourselves.
好吧 我完全同意
All right. I'm all for that.
但你要是敢对我的LV包包下手
But you lay one hand on my Louis Vuitton bag,
我就把你的手剁了
you coming back with a nub.
我是认真的 缇娜
I'm serious, Tina.
我整晚都在想这件事
I've been up all night thinking about this,
我绝不会善罢甘休
and I'm not taking this laying down.
行吧 你打算怎么做
All right. Fine. What you gonna do?
我要表明立场
I'm gonna take a stand.
等我先睡一会儿
Right after I take a nap.
花生酱吃多了犯困
That peanut butter giving me the itis.
伙计 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Hey, man. I got your text.
你今晚不想去酒吧吗
You don't want to go to the bar tonight?
有什么意义呢 伙计
Ah, what's the point, man?
和葛罗弗唠嗑之后
After gabbing with Grover,
我一直在思考自己的人生是多么压抑
I can't stop thinking about how depressing my life is.
我开始理解斯宾塞为什么没有
I'm starting to get why Spencer didn't invite
邀请他去参加派对了
his little ass to his party.
是啊 那个采访真的动摇了我的自信
Yeah, man, that interview really shook my confidence.
自从那次滑水以来 我还没有过这种
I haven't felt this naked and exposed since...
赤♥裸♥裸的感觉
since the waterslide.
伙计 至少你有一份自己喜爱的工作
Hey, man, well, at least you have a job that you love.
但是我不能和我的工作约会
Yeah, but I can't go on dates with my job.
辛苦一天后 我的工作不能给我一个拥抱
My job can't give me a hug after a long day at work.
我的工作...不好 眼泪要出来了
My job c-- Oh, no. Here come the waterworks.
兄弟 兄弟
Hey. Whoa, whoa, dude, dude.
马蒂 我还没哭呢
Marty, you don't see me crying,
我的处境可比你糟多了
and I'm in a worse spot than you are.
我本来可以成为职业棒球运动员的
I was on track to be a pro baseball player, man.
现在我只是个保安
Now I'm just a security guard.
是的 但你这样想想
Yeah, but think about it like this,
大多数棒球运动员的职业生涯在30岁就结束了
most baseball players' careers are over by the time they're 30.
而你可以做一辈子的保安
You could be a security guard for the rest of your life, man.
算你走运 我太压抑了无力揍你
You are lucky I'm too depressed to punch you.
听我说
Look, look.
马尔科姆 我知道这不是你梦寐以求的工作
Malcolm, I know it's not your dream job,
但这并不意味着你找不到
but that doesn't mean you won't find it.
事情出现转机只是时间问题
It's just... it's just a matter of time before things turn around.
我想你说得对
Yeah, I guess you're right, man.
别担心 你会找到合适的人
And don't worry. You're gonna find somebody.
这世上到处都是姑娘
The world is full of girls, man.
总得有一个喜欢你的
One of 'em's got to like you.
你说会是美女吗
You think she's cute?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
那种书呆子
You know, in a nerdy,
爱看漫画
comic book-loving,
戴正畸牙套的美女
headgear-wearing type of way.
听起来很性感
Yeah, she sounds hot.
这样吧
You know what, man?
我们应该去酒吧
We should go to that bar.
是啊 也许我的梦中情人就在那里
Yeah. Maybe my dream girl is there.
其实我的直觉告诉我她不常出门
Actually, my gut's telling me she don't get out much.
南方餐桌
路易斯
Lewis.
我听说你要当爷爷了
I heard you're about to be a grandfather.
太好了
That's great.
主厨是白人
Chef's white.
梅布尔
Mable?
好久不见
I ain't seen you in a hot minute.
你瘦了吗
Have you lost weight?
主厨是白人
Chef's white.
卡尔文
Calvin?
你在这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
我要告诉这些人真♥相♥
I'm letting these people know
以免他们把"黑钱"
before they spend their black dollar
花在了"白主厨"上
that the chef's white.
不是吧
Really?
妨碍这个餐厅营业
Sabotaging this restaurant?
不可理喻
I can't believe you.
你才不可理喻
I can't believe you either.
关心我的人
Anyone who cared about me
不会来这里吃饭 照顾他们生意的
would not support this business or eat this food.
杰玛 我准备好大吃特吃了
All right, Gemma, I'm ready to get my grub on...
缇娜 你也来了
Tina? You, too?
我告诉你了 卡尔文
I told you, Calvin.
这是你的战斗 不是我的
This is your fight, not mine.
你们俩真是不可理喻
You know what, I can't believe you two.
看来只有戴夫靠得住
I guess Dave is the only person I can count on.
我带了抗酸药 还有
Well, I got my antacids and...
只有我在意这家餐厅的问题吗
Am I the only one who cares what's happening around here?
看来只要东西好吃
I mean, apparently, if the food is good enough,
就不用在意我们的文化被偷了
you don't care if our culture's stolen.
卡尔文说的有道理
You know what, Calvin makes a good point.
这不是偷
It's not stolen.
那个主厨来自路易斯安那
I read that the chef's from Louisiana.
他是第三代传人了
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表