剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
Maybe this is a good idea.
马尔科姆走了
With Malcolm gone,
你终于可以一个人看橄榄球了
you can finally watch football all by yourself
没有人和你争论
without anyone to debate about
谁是最好的球员以及判罚问题了
who's the best player, or argue over calls.
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
马尔科姆 你也不用和你♥爸♥打牌
And, Malcolm, you won't be stuck playing cards with your dad.
谈论政♥治♥和世界大事了
You know, talking about politics and what's going on in the world.
没错 我可以找室友
That's right. I can do that with my roommates.
是啊 毕竟你们俩睡客厅
Yeah, and since two of you sleep in the living room,
聊一整晚都行
y'all can chitchat all night long.
肯定会很有意思
Yeah, that's... that's gonna be fun.
卡尔文 你也不用提醒马尔科姆
And, Calvin, you don't have to remind Malcolm
扔垃圾了
about taking the trash out anymore,
因为到时候就靠你了
because you'll be doing it!
既然大家都觉得没问题
Well, now that we all agree this is for the best--
卡尔文 明天是垃圾日
Calvin, tomorrow's trash day.
马尔科姆 好走不送
Malcolm, don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
那个
So, uh...
真的吗 你们俩睡客厅
really? Two of y'all sleep in the living room?
其实没有听起来那么糟
It's not as bad as it sounds.
中间有一根绳子隔着的
We got a line of tape down the middle.
好吧
Well, fine.
希望你们橄榄球赛看得愉快
I hope you enjoy watching football with him.
其实我们没有有线信♥号♥♥
Well, actually, we don't have cable,
有也没用 因为
which would be useless anyway, because...
我们没有电视
we don't have a TV.
什么
What?!
太扯了
Man, that's crazy.
看橄榄球赛是男人的权利
Every man deserves to watch football.
《宪法》里好像写了
I think that's in the Constitution.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
你周日过来看场比赛怎么样
Why don't you come over Sunday and watch one of the games?
好啊
Okay, that'd be cool.
当然了 还有周一橄榄球夜
Of course... there's also Monday Night Football.
还有周四
And Thursday.
那我动不动就得开车回来了
That would be a lot of driving back and forth.
而且你还没有你♥妈♥的♥加油卡
Especially without your mama's gas card.
要不
Well, maybe...
你等这个赛季结束再走
you should finish out the season here.
这个办法靠谱
That does seem like the logical solution.
好
Yeah, all right. Well, uh,
那你再住一段时间
maybe you should just stay for a little while.
不会太久的
Yeah, for a little while.
好 走吧
All right. Well, good. Come on.
我帮你把箱子搬进去 儿子
Let me help you get these boxes in, son.
你知道吗 老爹
Hey, you know what, Pop?
既然我要在这里住一段时间
If I am gonna stay here for a little while,
那我还是付房♥租吧
I think I should start paying rent.
那当然了
You damn straight you are.
我说的是市场价格
And I'm talking market rate.
我不搞租金控制那一套
I don't play that rent control.
戴夫 你要送布丽特妮去机场吗
Hey, Dave. You take Brittany to the airport?
其实是火车站
Actually, the train station.
她说机场是"赏金猎人中心"
She says the airport is "bounty hunter central."
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
你摆脱了吃白食的
You got rid of your freeloader.
不是我 是杰玛
Oh, not me. It was all Gemma.
你呢
What about you?
你和马尔科姆和好了吗
Uh, you and Malcolm figure everything out?
他和缇娜求我不要把他赶出去
Yeah. You know, um, he and Tina begged me not to kick him out,
我还能怎么办
so, what are you gonna do, you know?
戴夫 我们得走了
Dave, we got to go.
去哪
Where?
火车站刚刚打来电♥话♥
The train station just called.
他们那里有监狱
Apparently, they have a jail.
看看这个白人疯女孩打架的油管视频
Oh, check out this crazy white girl fighting on YouTube.
布丽特妮
Brittany?!
我靠
Damn!
她把售票员打晕了
She put that conductor to sleep.
瞧瞧
And look at that.
她还戴着我的墨镜
She's wearing my sunglasses.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表