剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
卡尔文 什么事
Oh, hey, Calvin. What's up?
能借我点牛奶泡麦片吗
Hey, can I borrow some milk for my cereal?
马尔科姆把家里牛奶喝光了
Malcolm used up all of ours.
但你碗是空的
But your bowl's empty.
对 他把麦片也都吃了
Yeah, he finished all the cereal, too.
你有什么神奇美味的食物吗
Do you have anything that's magically delicious?
当然有 我给你拿点葛罗弗的好吃的
Yeah, sure. Let me get you some of Grover's good stuff.
你想要无糖藜麦片
You want the sugar-free quinoa flakes
还是加椰枣的纤维泡芙
or the date-sweetened fiber puffs?
我要根香蕉
I'll take a banana.
对 洛杉矶和希科里街口大不相同
Oh, yeah, L.A. is way different than Hickory Corners--
总是阳光明媚 文化深厚
it's always sunny, there's tons of culture,
没人裸着上身去杂货店
and nobody grocery shops shirtless.
-亲爱的 谁啊 -我妹
- Honey, who is that? - My sister.
布丽特妮
Brittany?
不要给她钱 也不要邀请她来
Do not give her money, and do not invite her here.
当然 我们希望你来
Of course! We'd love for you to visit.
不要
No! N...
我说杰玛
Hey, uh, Gemma,
这篇关于加利福尼亚地震的报道你看了吗
did you read this article on California earthquakes?
据说随时会发生大地震
They say the big one is coming any day now.
我不会担心的
I wouldn't worry about that.
我一辈子都住在加利福尼亚
I've lived in California my whole life.
从未在地震中受伤
Never been hurt in an earthquake.
你怎么回事
What are you doing?
谁让你只有破麦片
That's for your sucky cereal.
我也爱你 再见
All right, well, love you, too. Bye.
戴夫 你还会有不喜欢的人
Wow, Dave, there's actually someone out there you don't like?
她有什么秘诀
What's her secret?
卡尔文 你不明白
Calvin, you don't understand.
杰玛的妹妹太要命了
Gemma's sister is a total disaster.
她能搞砸一切 却总是怪别人
She flakes on everything, nothing's ever her fault,
她只在有所求时
and the only time we ever hear from her is
才会联♥系♥我们
when she needs something.
-才不是 -是吗
- That's not true. - Oh, yeah?
她找你捐肾那次怎么说
What about the time she asked you for a kidney?
这么说不公平 又不是捐给她
That's not fair. It wasn't even for her.
好吧 她还没有确定人生目标
O-Okay, okay, so she's still figuring her life out.
但她有一颗善良的心
But she's got a good heart.
可能是她从别人那榨来的
Yeah, which she probably suckered someone into giving her.
听着挺像缇娜的表妹拉玛
You know, she sounds like Tina's cousin Lamar,
后来发现那不是她表妹
who she found out wasn't her cousin,
也不叫拉玛
or named Lamar.
那你知道我什么意思了
Well, then you know what I'm talking about
为什么我最不想见到的人是 布丽特妮
and why the last person I want here is... Oh, Brittany.
惊喜
Surprise!
布丽特妮
Brittany!
天啊
Oh, my God!
别提香蕉了
Forget the banana.
这才是神奇美味
This is magically delicious.
东邻西舍
第二季 第十二集
真没想到你来了
I can't believe you are really here.
我想你们会喜欢惊喜的
Thought it'd be a fun surprise.
就像你搅和我们蜜月时一样
Like when you showed up on our honeymoon.
那是有史以来最好的两周
That was the best two weeks ever.
再次感谢你把我保释出来
Thanks again for bailing me out.
墨西哥监狱不是什么好地方
Mexican jails are no bueno.
布丽特妮 你怎么来的
Uh, so, Brittany, what brings you here?
肯定不是坐灰狗长途汽车 因为你上黑名单了
I know it wasn't Greyhound, because they banned you.
我一直想来加利福尼亚
I've always wanted to come to California,
而且我终于完成了口腔卫生学校的学业
and I finally finished dental hygiene school.
你毕业了 祝贺你
You graduated? Congratulations!
不 我没说我毕业了
Oh, no, I didn't say I graduated.
我退学了
I just stopped going.
我们给你的学费呢
What about the money we gave you for tuition?
别担心 我花了
Oh, don't worry, I used it,
我参加了美容课程
and I enrolled in a cosmetology course.
太好了 学得怎么样
Oh, that's great. How's it going?
我也没学完
Oh, I quit that, too.
他们要我一周去四天
They wanted me to go four days a week,
我想成为一名美容师
and it's, like, I want to be a cosmetologist,
不是医生
not a doctor.
很高兴你在去某地的路上
Okay, well, it was great of you to stop by on your way
顺道过来
to somewhere else.
事实上我希望能在这里待着
Actually, I was kind of hoping I could hang here
直到确定下一步计划
until I figured out my next move?
当然 你是我妹妹
Of course. You're my little sister.
你想待多久就待多久
You can stay as long as you want.
太好了 那我住哪儿
Cool. So, where am I crashing?
你可以住我屋 我有双层床
You can sleep in my room. I have bunk beds.
那我们俩就是狱友了
It'll be like we're cellmates.
戴夫
Hey, Dave.
新室友怎么样
How's the new roommate working out?
像我希望的那样痛苦吗
Are you as miserable as I hope?
比你希望的更惨
Even worse.
她刚来一天 已经把烤箱弄坏了
She has been here one day, and she already broke the oven,
清空了我们的录像带 今天早上
erased our DVR, and this morning...
她用我的空手道服当浴袍
she used my karate gi as a bathrobe.
戴夫 你碰上个白吃白住的
Dave, you got yourself a freeloader on your hands.
要是默默承受就是你的错了
And it's your own fault for putting up with it.
我能怎么办 她是杰玛的妹妹
What am I supposed to do? She's Gemma's sister.
家人不是挡箭牌
Family doesn't get a pass.
我亲妈也没用
I don't care if she was my mama.
卡尔文·巴特勒会当机立断 绝不手软
Calvin Butler would nip that nonsense in the bud.
你们好
Hey, guys.
老爸 提前说下
Oh, Pop, just a heads-up.
我用的流量有点超
I went over the family data limit,
所以电♥话♥费会有点高
so the phone bill's gonna be a little bit high.
这个月视频网站上有很多精彩的比赛
Lot of great fights on YouTube this month.
好吧 幸好你
Well, good thing you...
当机立断了
nipped that nonsense in the bud.
还有那句
Oh, and, uh, for the record, it's...
妈 我今晚借你的车行吗
Hey, Ma, is it cool if I borrow your car tonight?
当然可以 不过快没油了
Oh, sure, baby. But it's just about out of gas.
没事 交给我
Oh, don't worry, I got you.
你的加油卡呢
Where's your gas card?
她的加油卡
Her gas card?
你知道他们收现金吧
You do know they take your cash?
知道 但付现金老妈就没积分了
Yeah, Pop, but then Mom wouldn't get her points.
对啊 卡尔文 你干吗不让我积分
Yeah, Calvin-- why are you trying to take my points?
有什么用
What are they even for?
我不知道 不过是我的我就要
I don't know, but they're mine and I want 'em.
你干吗
Uh, what are you doing?
拿一块蒜蓉面包
I'm getting a piece of garlic bread.
非得拿中间那块吗
Yeah, but the middle piece?
那是硬皮和黄油比例最完美的一块
That's the one with the best crust-to-butter ratio.
有什么大不了的
Fine. What's the big deal, man?
只是面包而已
It's just bread.
"只是面包而已"
Oh, "it's just bread."
这面包既不是你买♥♥的 也不是你烤的
Bread that you didn't buy or that you didn't cook.
也不是你烤的 卡尔文
Well, Calvin, you didn't cook it, either.
我是想表明观点 缇娜
I'm trying to make a point, Tina.
现在你又想要观点[积分]了
So now you want your points?
听着
Uh, look...
他已经工作一段时间了
he's had a job for a while now,
不能再让他吃白食了
and it's just time for him to stop being a freeloader.
吃白食
A freeloader?
对 我受够了他不做贡献
Yeah. You know, I'm tired of him not chipping in,
所以我现在就要当机立断
so I'm nipping it in the bud right now. Kee-ya!
卡尔文 马尔科姆不是吃白食的
Calvin, Malcolm is not a freeloader.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表