剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
干什么呢 小家伙
Hey, what's up, little man?
你好 卡尔文先生
Oh, hi, Mr. Calvin.
我和我爸要练习晃篮圈
Me and my dad are about to do some hoops.
你是说投篮球吧
I think you mean "shoot some hoops."
不 他不是那意思
No, he doesn't.
沃尔科特中学呼啦圈队的选拔赛下周开始
Tryouts for the Walcott Academy Hula-Hoop squad are next week,
葛罗弗要摇摆起来了
and Grover's got to get his game hips on.
呼啦圈选拔赛
Hula-Hoop tryouts?
你往那一站 连得哮喘的孩子也能入选吧
Don't you just show up and any kid who has asthma is in?
其实竞争非常激烈
Actually, it is very competitive.
这是学校第二受欢迎的运动
It's the second most popular sport at school,
仅次于数学竞赛
after Mathletics.
那是给书呆子的
And that one's for nerds.
那你的意思是说
So, are you telling me that no one
你们这所中学里没人玩真正的体育项目
at this little hippie school of yours plays real sports?
那怎么区分酷小孩和废柴
How do you tell the cool kids from the losers?
凯莱布绝对酷
Oh, Caleb's definitely cool.
他能用脖子转呼啦圈
He can Hula-Hoop around his neck.
而且他爸不会让任何人忘记的
And his dad won't let anyone forget it.
好吧 我说戴夫
Okay, listen to me, Dave.
我执教的少年篮球队要开始新赛季
Look, the youth basketball team I coach is starting a new season.
为了葛罗弗 让他加入我们吧
Do Grover a favor-- let him join us.
现在就加入吧
Like, right now.
我说不好
I don't know.
葛罗弗之前没参加过有组织的体育项目
You know, Grover's never played organized sports before.
拜托 戴夫 这对他有好处
Come on, Dave, it'll be good for him.
我不喜欢自吹自擂
Like... look, I don't like to brag,
但我可是镇上最好的教练
but I'm the best coach in town.
也许整个加州也找不出第二
Maybe in all of California.
我觉得这会有利于让葛罗弗
I guess it would be good for Grover
学到何谓输赢
to learn about winning and losing.
在我这不可能
Not on my team.
不可能 我们在过去两个赛季中战无不胜
No, we've gone undefeated the last two seasons.
他只能从你那学到什么是输了
He's gonna have to learn that losing part from you.
好吧 你觉得如何 孩子
All right, what do you say, bud?
你想加入卡尔文先生的篮球队吗
You want to join Mr. Calvin's basketball team?
好 听着挺有意思
Sure. Sounds fun.
好的 明天开始练习 不过现在
Great. Practice starts tomorrow, but for now,
你给我露两手看看
why don't you show me what you got.
没问题 来吧孩子
All right, now, come on, buddy.
让他见识下强森绝技
Show him those Johnson skills.
那什么 咱还是试试这个吧
You know what, uh, let's try it with this one.
东邻西舍
第二季 第十八集
老妈
Hey, Mom.
篮球训练怎么样
How was basketball practice?
可棒了 卡尔文教练
It was great! Coach Calvin made me
把我安排在队里最重要的位置
the most important position on the team.
真的吗 太好了
Really? That's incredible.
你是什么位置 控球后卫吗
What are you, the point guard?
更重要
Better.
设备管♥理♥员♥
The equipment manager!
什么 你不能当设备管♥理♥员♥
What? You can't be the equipment manager.
这种岗位是给那些
That's the job they give the kids who...
最关心球队的孩子们
Who care the most about the team.
太酷了
It's so cool.
我负责管篮球和毛巾
I'm in charge of the basketballs and towels,
而且大家得经过我才能拿到佳得乐饮料
and no one gets Gatorade without going through me.
对 他不用穿罩杯 不过
Yeah, he might not need to wear a cup, but...
肯定能把杯子装满
he sure can fill one.
我要去练习发橙子瓣了
I'm gonna go practice handing out orange slices.
要是凯莱布现在能看见我就好了
If only Caleb could see me now.
没错 去吧儿子
Yeah, you go get 'em, son!
这孩子拥有一颗冠军的心
Kid's got a heart of a champion.
不 这孩子拥有的是
No, what the kid has got is
队里最尴尬的工作
the most embarrassing job on the team.
当设备管♥理♥员♥就像是
Being the equipment manager is like being
在校园剧中扮演树
the tree in the school play.
我在校园剧里就是扮演树
Hey, I was the tree in the school play.
除非你能提供阴凉 否则别散播阴暗面
Don't throw shade until you've provided it.
天啊
Oh, God.
说真的 你怎么能让卡尔文那样对他
Seriously, how could you let Calvin do that to him?
好吧 杰玛
Oh, well, Gemma...
他太逊了
he was awful.
他不会投篮 也不会传球
I mean, he couldn't shoot, he couldn't pass,
而且他跳起来时 我也不知道他怎么就
and when he jumped, I don't know, somehow...
变矮了
he got lower.
怎么可能呢
How is that even possible?
谁知道
No one knows.
这件呢
Aw, how about this one?
你以前的纠察队背心
Your old hall monitor vest.
留着还是扔掉
Keep or trash it?
扔掉 我不想成为那种人
Trash. I don't want to be one of those guys
整日沉浸在昔日光辉岁月中
that's stuck in his glory days.
这是干什么呢
Whoa, what is going on in here?
好像有人把书呆子颠倒过来 还晃了晃
Looks like somebody turned a nerd upside down and shook him.
没有 我只是在帮马蒂清理旧物
No, we're just clearing out a few of Marty's old things.
你♥爸♥抱怨我的东西太多
Your father was complaining about my stuff
柜子里都没他的地方了
crowding his side of the closet.
所以你就把你的东西搬到这里来了
Oh, so you're moving some of your stuff here?
是把他的东西搬过来了
No, his.
他要是再抱怨的话
And if he complains again,
他也搬过来好了
he's getting moved here, too.
快看这个 我的旧蛇缸
Hey, check it out-- my old snake terrarium.
我记得"溜溜"
Oh, yeah, I remember Slinky.
你当时觉得聚会的时候
You thought you would look cool showing up at parties
脖子上绕条蛇会很酷
with a snake around your neck.
要是蛇没逃跑的话我就会很酷
Well, I would have if he hadn't escaped.
要是有人邀请你参加聚会的话也会很酷
Or if you were ever invited to a party.
马尔科姆 不要对你弟弟这么刻薄
Malcolm, stop being so mean to your brother.
-谢谢你 老妈 -你快把
- Yeah, thanks, Mom. - Now, get your old,
小时候的破烂玩意弄走
stupid childhood crap out of here.
我觉得溜溜逃走无可厚非
I don't blame Slinky for running away.
换作是我也会逃 要是我的主人
I would take off, too, if my owner was
是"克林贡官方大使"的话
an "Official Klingon Ambassador."
其实
Well, actually...
溜溜不是真的逃走了
Slinky didn't exactly run away.
什么
What?
我很讨厌那个东西
Ooh, I hated that thing.
我看着就觉得吓人
It freaked the hell out of me.
所以 有天你们去上学了
So, one day, you boys were in school,
我把它装到袋子里然后开车带去树林里了
and I put it in a bag and drove it to the woods.
你把它放生了吗
You let it go?
就当是这样吧
Yeah, let's go with that.
我不敢相信马蒂竟然没发现
I can't believe Marty never found out.
他永远都不会发现 是吧
And he never will, right?
别担心 我什么都没听见
Hey, well, don't worry, I did not hear a thing.
但是我听见了
But I did!
卡尔文
Calvin.
你好 杰玛
Hey, Gemma.
设备管♥理♥员♥
Equipment manager?
你让我儿子当设备管♥理♥员♥
You made my son the equipment manager?
这可是队里最重要的成员
It's the most important person on the team...
严格来说他不在队里
who's not technically on the team.
卡尔文 我大学打过曲棍球
Calvin, I played varsity lacrosse,
我们都知道设备管♥理♥员♥是什么下场
and we all know what happens to equipment managers.
他们会被人取笑 被塞进储物柜里
They get teased and shoved into lockers.
至少我们队是这样做的
At least that's what we did to ours.
过去的时光最美好
Yeah, those were the good old days, right?
我塞进储物柜的书呆子比书都多
I stuffed more geeks into lockers than I did books.
卡尔文 加入球队锻炼了我的适应力
Calvin, being on a team made me resilient.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表