剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
别这样
Please.
我很喜欢
I do.
那你怎么从来不戴
So why don't you ever wear them?
我准备在特殊场合再戴
I was just waiting for a special occasion.
比如
Like
葛罗弗三年级毕业时 或者他婚礼上
Grover's third grade graduation, or his wedding.
回头见
All right, I'll see you later.
等等 既然你不喜欢它 我就拿回来吧
Wait. Since you don't like the blouse, I'll just take it back.
别别别 我也留到特殊场合再穿好了
No, no, no. I'm gonna save it for a special occasion,
比如葛罗弗的婚礼上
like Grover's wedding.
卡尔文 你在厨房♥吗
Hey, Calvin, you in the kitchen?
我们现在都互相随便串门了吗
Oh, we just letting ourselves into each other's houses now?
我拿了纸巾和盘子
Picked up the napkins and the plates.
我挑了透明的盘子
Went with the clear ones
从内外都能看到食物
so you can see the food from both sides.
你好像在煮酱料
Ooh, looks like you're making your sauce.
是啊
Yeah, that's right.
在老家的时候 大家都很喜欢的我酱料
Everyone back at home loved my sauce.
我有秘方
I have a secret ingredient.
很棒 那就继续保密吧
Oh, good. Why don't you keep it a secret?
秘密被你挖出来了
All right, you dragged it out of me.
是伍斯特酱
It's Worcestershire sauce.
戴夫 很抱歉
Look, Sorry, Dave,
我不会在我的酱料里加任何
but I'm not using anything in my sauce
带有"屙屎"两个字的东西
that has the word "worst" in it.
你确定吗 这个东西可以让肉变得香味浓郁
Are you sure? Because this stuff gives the meat a certain tang.
你让你的香味离我的肉远点
You keep your tang away from my meat.
卡尔文 这里又不是只有你
Okay, Calvin, you know, you're not the only one
才懂怎么做肋排
around here who knows how to make ribs.
别这样 戴夫
Come on, Dave.
要是我去了卡拉马祖 然后开始
I mean, how would you feel if I showed up in Kalamazoo
操办你的南瓜节 你会怎么想
and started hosting one of your, uh, pumpkin festivals?
卡尔文 我只要打个电♥话♥就可以帮你实现
Calvin, one call, and I can make that happen.
那对我俩来说都不可能
That's a big no-go to both, okay?
好吧 但是
All right, but, uh,
你不知道自己错过了怎样的美味
you don't know what you're, uh, "Michigan."
Michigan[密歇根]与Missing[错过]谐音
别装了 在农贸市场你都笑了
Come on. You laughed at that at the farmer's market!
卡尔文 肋排要三点才能准备好的话
Calvin, why do you tell everyone to show up at noon
你为什么让大家中午来
if the ribs aren't ready till 3:00?
因为我了解这些人
Because I know this neighborhood,
我要是说三点来 你们五点才会到
and if I told y'all 3:00, you wouldn't show up till 5:00.
为什么 因为我们是黑人吗
Why? 'Cause we black?
是啊
Yeah.
葛罗弗
Hey, Grover.
发型真好看
I like your haircut.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我没有理发
I didn't get a haircut.
好吧 但是看起来不错
Well, it looks nice.
我要过去了
I'm gonna be over here.
葛罗弗 葛罗弗
Hey, Grover, Grover.
过来 伙计
Come on over here, man.
我们看到你在和凯拉·沃特金斯说话
We saw you over there talking to Kayla Watkins.
不是 呕
No. Blech!
我觉得她喜欢你
I think she likes you.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 伙计
Yeah, man.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
她昨天在我胳膊上锤了一拳
'Cause she punched me in the arm yesterday.
你有女朋友了
You got a girlfriend.
缇娜
Hey, Tina.
我看到你戴那对耳环了
I see you're wearing the earrings.
我不知道葛罗弗今天要结婚了
I didn't know Grover was getting married today.
我意识到
Well, I realized
很多邻居还不知道我的名字
a lot of the neighbors here don't know my name.
这回他们就知道了
They will now.
别这样 杰玛
Oh, come on, Gemma.
我说过你不用假装喜欢
I told you you don't have to pretend to like them.
我当时还不了解你的风格
I got them for you before I knew your style.
你怎么能这么说 这就是我的风格
How can you say that? They are totally me.
挂到袖子上了
It's caught on my sleeve.
好了 别动
Uh, okay, okay. Okay, well, don't...
卡尔文 肋排还要等多久
Calvin, how much longer we got to wait for those ribs, man?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
十分钟前你就这样说了
You said that ten minutes ago!
那你想怎么样
And what you gonna do about it?
我去吃点薯片
I'm gonna go get some chips.
你看 你们都得学着有点耐心
See, all y'all need to learn some patience.
什么时候有肋排是我说了算
You get ribs when I give you ribs.
你们没得选择
It ain't like you got another choice.
各位 谁要吃肋排
Come on, everybody. Who's ready for some ribs?!
把吉米·巴菲特从歌♥单里去掉
Take Jimmy Buffett off the playlist!
走开 走开 都离肋排远点 走开
Get back. Get-get-get, y'all get away from them ribs. Get back.
你 你 你
You! You. You.
卡尔文 你在干什么
Calvin, what are you doing?
我在做什么 你在做什么
What am I doing? What are you doing?
我知道 我知道
Oh, I-I know, I know.
但我就是 控制不住自己
But I just... I couldn't help myself.
再说了 搞点多样化有什么问题
Besides, what's wrong with a little variety?
我喜欢多样化
Variety sound good to me.
别再挑战我的耐心了 特雷
Stop testing me, Trey.
卡尔文 拜托
Calvin, come on.
大家都想尝尝
People want to try them.
让他们尝尝我的独家香味
Let them have a little taste of my tang.
我要你别这么做了
I told you not to do this.
你过分了
Come on, man, you crossed the line here.
你为什么这么大题小做
Why are you making such a big deal out of this?
卡尔文 我也是这个社区的一份子
Calvin, I'm a part of this neighborhood, too.
你住在这
Just because you live here
并不意味着你是这个社区的一份子
doesn't mean you're a part of the neighborhood.
-我不同意 -是吗
- Well, I disagree. - Oh, really?
-那特雷的真名叫什么 -莱斯利
- Uh, what's Trey's real name? - Leslie.
老金小姐第三任丈夫是怎么死的
And what did Old Miss Kim's third husband die of?
糖尿病 但是...
Diabetes, but...
有人说是因为老金小姐
some say Old Miss Kim.
哪位邻居跟说唱歌♥手哈默跳过舞
Which neighbor danced with MC Hammer?
还是老金小姐
Again, Old Miss Kim.
怎么 我们什么都跟别人说了吗
Oh, so we just telling everybody business now?
知道吗
You know,
或许你没想到
maybe I'm more a part of this neighborhood
我已经融入这个社区了 卡尔文
than you thought, Calvin.
我不在乎
You know what, I don't care.
我要你和你的肋排
I want you and your ribs
滚出我的院子
to get out of my yard.
-走 -好吧
- Go. - Okay, fine.
但如果有人想吃 肋排就在那边
Fine. But if anybody wants some, they'll be right over here.
在我的院子里
In my yard.
知道吗
You know what?
你可以在那待上一整天
You can stay out there all day.
没人会去吃你的烧烤
Nobody's gonna eat your barbecue
因为他们都在忙着吃我的没空理你
because they'll be too busy eating mine!
-好 好 棒 -棒
- All right! All right, yeah! - Hey, yeah!
还要等十分钟
In, like, ten minutes, guys.
葛罗弗 别害羞
Come on, Grover. Don't be shy.
过去跟她说话
Just go over there and talk to her.
好吧
Okay.
我要说她很蠢还是说她很恶心
But do I tell her she's stupid or she's gross?
问得好
Fair question.
我觉得应该说"我喜欢你的笑容"
I was thinking "I like your smile,"
不过你做自己吧
but you do you, man.
听着
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表