剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
How are you feeling today, sir? Mr. Mills.
米尔斯先生 今天还好吗
We need you right here. Okay. Okay.
请到这边 好的
I think you need that, right? There it is. Nice.
要出示这个 对吧 对 好的
So right over here? Right.
在那边对吗 对
Mr. Russo! Let's get a shot of the new candidates!
罗素先生 两位新晋候选人来张合影
Come on, Mr. Kennedy.
请到这边 肯尼迪先生
Shake hands and smile.
请握手微笑
There we go.
好了
That was a lousy trick, Jack.
杰克 这招可真卑鄙
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Like you don't know.
别装糊涂
I, uh, would like to know why there's a,
我想知道怎么还有一个
uh, second Joseph Russo on the ballot.
约瑟夫·罗素参选
I put him there.
我安排的
Well, who the hell is he?
那人到底是谁啊
He's a plumber. He works up the street.
一个水管工 修街道管道的
He doesn't speak any English,
他连英语都不会说
does he, Jimmy?
是吧 吉米
Uh, no, sir. He doesn't.
是的 不会说
You put him there to confuse people?
你安排他是要混淆视听
I put him on the ballot
我要让他参选
to split the Italian vote.
分流意大利人的选票
There's nothing illegal about it, Jack.
杰克 这又不违法
It's the way the game's played around here.
游戏就是这么玩的
Congratulations!
祝贺
Hey, quiet, quiet, quiet!
安静 安静 安静
Quiet, everybody! Quiet down!
大家安静 安静一下
To the next congressman from Charlestown...
敬来自查尔斯镇的下任国会议员
Jack Kennedy!
杰克·肯尼迪
Kennedy!
肯尼迪
So the, uh, projections are looking good in North Carolina.
北卡罗来纳选情很好
Just not so hot in West Virginia.
但西弗吉尼亚反响一般
Oh, I knew that'd be tough.
之前就料到很难
He just walked in.
他刚进来
Too many Baptists.
浸信会教♥徒♥太多
I think we're gonna win this thing, Dad,
爸 我觉得我们赢定了
but, uh, when we do,
不过如果我们真的赢了
Jack's gonna need some serious guys
杰克还需要一些
to help him run this country,
治国安邦的得力助手
and all he knows is politicians up to the present time.
而他现在结识的都是些政客之流
I have a list of names.
我已经列了个名单
Mr. Ambassador, Sinatra called again.
大使先生 辛纳特拉打来电♥话♥
It's the third time.
这是第三次了
He's upset because I pulled Sammy Davis from his TV show.
他这么着急是因为我没让塞米·戴维斯上他的节目
Why would you do that?
你为什么那么做
He helps us with the Negro vote as well as the Jewish vote.
他能帮我们争取黑人和犹太人的选票
He's black, and his wife is white.
他是黑人 可他老婆是白人
Every time the two show their faces,
他们只要同时出现
we lose a precinct in Alabama.
我们在亚拉巴马州就要失掉一城
Am I the only one who understands politics around here?
难道我是这屋里唯一一个懂政♥治♥的吗
Yeah, you're the only one, Dad. The only one.
对 就您老一个 老爸
I don't particularly care what happens really.
我其实并不怎么关心选情
I mean, after today, I'm done.
反正过了今天就完事了
Don't let him get to you.
别把爸爸的话放在心上
Yeah, I know. I-I'm just tired of it.
我知道 我就是有些受不了
Seems like, uh, everything I do is wrong.
好像我做什么都是错的
Look, he's just on edge.
他只是太紧张了
He's been waiting 50 years for this day.
他等这一天足足等了五十年
By tomorrow he'll be telling the world what a genius you are.
明天他就会满世界地夸你有多出色
No, no. No, it's quite clear in his mind,
才不会呢 很明显在他心里
I'm an idiot,
我就是没用
and he, uh, did it all himself.
所以他才会事必躬亲
Come on.
别这么想
Oh, well. Just one more day.
只要再等一天
Yeah, and then what?
对啊 然后怎样
Then it's just Bobby and Ethel...
然后就只剩下波比和伊索尔
two ordinary people living ordinary lives.
两个普通人过着普通的生活
That's what you wanted, isn't it?
那才是你想要的 不是吗
I want whatever makes you happy.
我想要的只是让你快乐
Go long.
跑远点
Come on, Kennedy!
加油啊 肯尼迪
You got hands like bricks!
看你那笨手笨脚的样子
Henry Cabot Lodge and I have had the opportunity
亨利·加博·洛基和我有幸
of serving with President Eisenhower...
能够和艾森豪威尔总统一起服役
Hell, I don't think I'd buy a used car from that man.
我可绝对不会跟那个人买♥♥二手车
Would you, Mike? Huh?
你会吗 迈克 什么
Who'd you vote for, Senator?
参议员先生 您会投票给谁
Me? Well, I'm a, uh,
我 这个嘛 我呢
I'm a strict party guy, so...
我当然阵地明确了 所以
Senator.
参议员先生
I've, uh, been putting together some clippings,
我汇总了一些剪报
in case your wife might want them.
以便您夫人需要时可以随时查阅
You know, mementos from the election.
都是一些和竞选有关的东西
They're from all over the country.
这些报道来自于全国各地
Well, that's very nice of you. Thank you.
你真的很有心 谢谢
If, um...
如果
there's anything else you need,
您还有什么其它需要
I'm happy to do anything. Thank you.
我什么都愿意做 谢谢你
Cynthia.
我叫辛西娅
Cynthia.
辛西娅
Are you okay?
没事吧你
I mean, what... what are you doing, uh, with her?
你和她搭上干什么
We were having conversation. Just talking. It was...
我们刚刚在谈话 就是聊聊天
Well, I-I think it would be much safer
我想你还是老老实实和我聊天
if you just talk to me.
比较安全一点
I-I'm right here. Just talk to me.
我就在这里 有话跟我说就行
Okay.
好吧
Recent comments by Senator Kennedy
最近由肯尼迪参议员撰写的评论
have been taken by many southerners to be...
已被多数南方人当作
civil rights legislation.
民权法案
Seem to be costing Mr. Kennedy votes,
这恐怕会使肯尼迪先生损失部分选票
particularly in the rural areas
尤其是在密西西比州
of Mississippi, Georgia, and Alabama.
佐治亚州和亚拉巴马州的农村地区
Mike, have you seen my husband?
迈克 看见我丈夫在哪里了吗
Yes, he's in the war room.
是的 他在战情室
Looks like he's going to win New York.
看来他要赢下纽约选区了
With the state of New York
加上目前纽约州
now securely in Senator Kennedy's column...
给予肯尼迪参议员的稳固支持
How's it going? Thank you.
怎么样了 谢谢
Well, I think it's going really well.
我觉得进展相当不错
The focus of interest is now turning
目前的焦点已经转向
to the industrial states of the midwest.
中西部的工业地区
You know, I just realized that in a couple of hours,
我刚刚才意识到 再过几个小时
the polls are gonna close on the west coast,
西岸的投票站就要关闭了
and I'll have nothing left to do but watch TV.
到时候我除了看电视将无事可做
There's nothing good on tonight anyway.
反正今晚也没什么好节目
So what happens tomorrow?
那明天将会怎样呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Haven't you heard? I'm officially out of politics.
你不知道吗 我已经正式离开政界了
Have you told your father yet?
跟你♥爸♥爸说了吗
No, I think you should do it.
没有 我觉得这事应该你来说
Oh. I don't think so.
我可不这么想
What if he doesn't approve?
万一他不同意怎么办
Well...
这个嘛
I do have seven children of my own.
我已经是七个孩子的爸爸了
Think I'm allowed to make my own decisions now.
应该可以自己拿主意
Yes. Yes, you are.
当然可以
Hey, kid. I've been lookin' for ya.
嘿 嫂子 我一直在找你呢
Bobby says everything's going real well.
波比说一切都进行得相当顺利
Great.
太好了
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表