剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
Gentlemen, in your briefing package,
先生们 你们的会议摘要里
you will find our first order of business.
有第一项议程
If you could please turn to Page Three.
请翻到第三页
Still haven't gotten a reaction from the press conference.
新闻发布会还没有任何反应
People either, uh, rally around me
人们或者因此拥护我
or, uh, I'll be impeached.
或者弹劾我
Jack, you were magnificent.
杰克 你做得很棒
It's just what the country needed to hear.
这正是这个国家想要听到的
Well, thanks, honey, and I hope you're right.
谢谢 宝贝 我希望你还好
How's everybody doing up there?
你那边怎么样
Fine.
都很好
The kids are having fun at the beach.
孩子们在海滩玩得很开心
I'm doing some work on de Gaulle.
我在查阅一些高卢的资料
It's only six weeks before we go to Paris.
离我们去巴黎只有四个礼拜了
Good. Well, I, uh,
很好 我早上
have a National Security briefing in the morning,
有个国♥家♥安♥全♥的短会
and, uh, I'll come up to The Cape after that.
之后我就来科德角
See you then.
到时候见
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Jack's going to try to get here tomorrow.
杰克明天会来
Oh, wonderful.
那真好
Well, I think I'm... I'm gonna call it a day.
我想 我要上♥床♥睡了
Good night, Rosie.
晚安 罗丝
Good night, Grandpa.
晚安 爷爷
Don't forget to turn out the lights.
别忘了关灯
Can I get you anything, Mrs. Kennedy?
需要为您做些什么吗 肯尼迪太太
Cup of tea?
沏杯茶
No, thank you, dear. It'll keep me up.
不 谢谢 喝了我就睡不着了
Do you mind if I sit with you?
我可以坐过来吗
Of course not.
当然
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
How are things with you and Jack?
你和杰克最近怎么样
Busy.
很忙
We don't see much of each other.
我们不常见到对方
Joe was never around while I was raising the children.
我抚养孩子的时候 乔从未相伴左右
He was in Hollywood, New York...
不是在好莱坞 就是在纽约
A man of the world.
他属于世界
That must have been very difficult for you
一个人要带九个孩子
with nine children.
你一定很辛苦吧
Oh, it was.
的确辛苦
After Jack was born,
杰克出生之后
I became very depressed about my marriage.
我对我的婚姻彻底绝望了
I took the children and moved back to my father's house.
我带着孩子们一起搬回了我父亲的老宅
You left Joe?
你离开了乔
The rumors of his indiscretions became too much for me.
我受不了那些关于他轻率之举的流言蜚语
How long were you separated?
你们分居了多久
Not long.
没多久
My father sent me back to Joe.
我父亲把我送了回去
He said that a Catholic woman's place was with her husband.
他说一个天主教女人必须要陪在丈夫身边
A Catholic woman's obligation is to keep the family together.
天主教女人的职责就是要让家庭和睦
That's what the church intends for us.
那些就是教会对我们寄予的期望
But the rumors didn't go away?
但那些谣言并没有消散
Oh, not only did they not go away,
不仅是没有消散
it became obvious that they weren't rumors.
而且很明显 那并不是谣言
Yet you stayed.
你还是留了下来
My husband provided a life for me,
我丈夫给予了我一种生活
a life that allowed me to raise children
一种能让我按照上帝的旨意
in the way that God wants them to be raised.
来把孩子抚养长大的生活
But he hurt you.
但他伤害了你
Yes, as I know that Jack has hurt you.
是的 据我所知 杰克也伤害了你
The men that we've married
我们所嫁的那两个男人
have great gifts and great flaws, but...
他们天赋异禀同时也风流成性 但
they're the men we've chosen.
这就是我们的选择
White House operator.
白宫话务员
This is Mrs. Kennedy. I'm looking for the President.
我是肯尼迪夫人 我在找总统
I tried calling up to the residence,
我打过电♥话♥到住所找他
but he's not answering.
但电♥话♥没人接
Let me ring Mrs. Lincoln's office, ma'am.
我来帮您接林肯女士的办公室 夫人
Please hold.
请您稍等
Mrs. Lincoln isn't answering. I can check with
林肯夫人不在办公室 如果您愿意
the Secret Service office if you'd like.
我可以帮您问一下特勤处
It's okay. Good night.
没关系 晚安
Good night, ma'am.
晚安 夫人
Hi, Toots.
亲爱的
Judy.
朱迪
President Kennedy's approval rating,
肯尼迪总统的民♥意♥支持率
which had plummeted sharply due to the Bay of Pigs incident,
由于猪湾事件一度大幅下跌
took a dramatic upturn following his press conference,
但在他召开记者招待会之后又戏剧性地回升
in which he accepted responsibility for the disaster.
在会上他承担了行动失败的全部责任
Over 80% of the American people
超过百分之八十的美国民众
now approve of the President's job performance.
对总统现在的工作表现表示满意
Perhaps buoyed by that response,
也许是受这些积极回应的感染
Mr. Kennedy is spending the weekend in Massachusetts
肯尼迪先生正在马萨诸塞州度周末
for what his aides described as "Strenuous relaxation."
这个假期被他的助手称做是"苦中作乐"
That's it! That's a touchdown!
就得要那样 触底得分了
You played well. I'm done!
你打得不错 我不玩了
Nice.
真棒
What did you get up to last night?
昨天晚上你去哪儿了
Well, we're gonna try to work out, uh...
我们打算为那些个
some sort of negotiation for some of those Cuban prisoners.
古巴囚犯制定一个可行的谈判计划
Jackie called me, uh, about 11:30,
杰姬大约在十一点半的时候打电♥话♥给我
concerned that you weren't in the residence.
说你不在住所 她很担心
What'd you tell her?
你跟她说了些什么
Well, I told her you were exhausted.
我对她说你累坏了
You'd probably unplugged the phone.
你可能是把电♥话♥线拔了
Am I in trouble here? Did she buy that?
我现在会有麻烦吗 她相信了吗
I don't know. I suppose.
不知道 我估计是吧
I said I'd, uh, spoken to you 15 minutes earlier,
我说我十五分钟前刚和你通过电♥话♥
and you were gonna go to bed.
而且你已经准备睡觉了
Well, not that I, um...
我并不是想
get any points for it.
想为此辩解
I was gonna go to bed, I just...
我当时是准备睡觉了 我只是
Christ, I couldn't sleep. I just...
老天呐 我就是睡不着 我只是
But you're, uh,
但你现在已不再是
not the junior Senator from Massachusetts--
来自马萨诸塞洲的小议员了
I know. I know.
我明白 明白
It's not even about the sex,
那不是关于性的事
for God sakes, it's just...
看在上帝的份上 只是
the rush of the damned thing...
倒霉事太多了
What you and Jackie have is so beautiful, Jack.
你和杰姬所拥有的一切是如此美好 杰克
I just don't want you to do anything to ruin it.
我只是不希望你做出任何会毁了它的事
We can just pass the whole thing over to state.
我们可以把整件事移交给州政♥府♥去办
Mr. President, Director Hoover is here to see you.
总统先生 胡佛局长来见您了
I asked him to wait in the cabinet room.
我请他在内阁会议室里等您
He's not on the schedule. What's he doing here?
他并没有预约 他来这儿干嘛
I don't know.
我不知道
He said it's a matter that needs your immediate attention.
他说有件事您必须要立刻引起注意
The woman's name is Judy Campbell.
这个女人的名字叫朱迪·坎贝尔
I believe you've known her for some time--
我相信你们已经相识已久了
were introduced to her by the entertainer, Frank Sinatra.
是艺人弗兰克·辛纳特拉把她介绍给您的
Here she is entering the West Wing last night at 11:17 p.m.
她昨天晚上十一点十七分进入了白宫西翼
We've had her under surveillance
因为另一位和他有关系的名人
because of her other known associations.
我们才会一直在监视她
What, uh, associations in particular?
到底是和哪位名人有关
The gentleman is Sam Giancana.
这位先生叫萨姆·詹卡纳
I believe you know him from your days
我相信您是在麦克莱伦委员会的
on the McClellan Committee.
那段时间里认识他的
He's the most powerful gangster in the country.
他是这个国家势力最大的帮派头目
Now under normal circumstances, Mr. President, I would, uh,
在普通的情况下 总统先生 我会
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表