剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
No, Joe, no.
不要 乔 不要这样
You can pray to this thing if you want,
你要愿意就对着这玩意祈祷
Rossie, but not me.
罗丝 我可不要
Never again! Never again!
绝不 永远不
Please, Joe. Please.
别这样 乔 拜托
Dad. What's going on?
爸爸 出什么事了
Mom?
妈
What is it? What... what happened?
怎么了 出什么事了
Your brother...
你哥哥
Joe is dead.
乔 他死了
We have to pray for him.
我们必须为他祈祷
It's up to you now, Jack.
重担都落到你身上了 杰克
You know that, don't you?
你知道的 对吧
To do what?
做什么呢
Carry on for your brother.
继续你哥哥未竟的事业
After the war, you'll run for Congress
战争结束以后 你将竞选国会议员
and take up the seat that he would've had.
代替他取得一席之地
I can't. I can't.
不 我不行的
Yes, you can.
你可以的
I can't do it.
我做不到
I'm... I'm not Joe.
我 我不是乔
You'll do it, Jack...
你会这么做的 杰克
for him...
为了他
for all of us.
也为了我们大家
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表