剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
About, uh, 30 minutes ago.
大概半小时以前
If you're, uh, around this weekend,
你周末有空的话
maybe we can get the kids together.
我们把孩子们都接过来吧
Yeah, I'll talk to Jackie.
好 我会和杰姬说的
Yes? Mr. President, the Ambassador is here.
什么事 总统先生 大使先生到了
Send him in.
让他进来
What's so important?
什么事这么重要
Why couldn't we do this over the phone?
为什么不能在电♥话♥里说
Well, Dad, uh, come on in here. Sit down.
爸爸 您过来吧 请坐
So what's the big mystery?
什么事这么神秘
Uh, we wanted to talk to you about a tape I heard.
我们要和您讨论 我听到的一盘录音带
It's a wiretap of Giancana.
是窃听吉安卡纳时得到的
Okay.
好的
He was talking to Johnny Roselli about you and Sinatra.
他当时在和约翰尼·罗塞利讨论你和辛纳特拉
About me?
关于我的
Yes, you.
对 关于你的
He mentioned that, uh, Sinatra met with you
他提到辛纳特拉在竞选期间
on several occasions during the campaign, Dad.
曾多次与你会面 爸爸
Well, I... I talk to Frank from time to time. So what?
我有时会与弗兰克聊聊 怎么了
Well, we understand that,
这点我们能理解
but why would Giancana know about it?
但吉安卡纳怎么会知道
Well... Sinatra runs his mouth.
辛纳特拉喜欢吹牛
He tells everybody in the world
他想让全世界的人都知道
he's a friend of the Kennedys.
他是肯尼迪家的朋友
It's the biggest thing in the guy's life.
这就是他这辈子最大的事了
So what the hell is this?
你们这是干什么
Why are you wasting my time with this crap?
你为什么要为这种小事浪费我的时间
No, no. This is not crap, Dad.
不 这不是小事 爸爸
This is not a trivial matter.
这件事非同小可
This, uh, distresses us a great deal.
这件事让我们非常困扰
We need to know what Sinatra said to Giancana.
我们想知道辛纳特拉对吉安卡纳说了什么
These guys say a million things to each other.
他俩说过的话多了去了
Was it about the election?
是关于选举的事吗
How the hell would I know?
我怎么知道
Christ, Dad, I need to know the truth here.
天呐 爸爸 我现在需要知道真♥相♥
Did you make a deal with
您有没有为了芝加哥的选票
Giancana to deliver Chicago?
而与吉安卡纳达成协议
Is that why we won up there? No.
我们是因此赢得当地选票的吗 不是
Dad!
爸爸
We need to hear the truth from you.
我们要从您这里得知真♥相♥
We need the truth here.
我们要得到真♥相♥
Sinatra did the deal on his own.
是辛纳特拉和他达成了协议
I had nothing to do with it.
这事与我无关
Yeah, but you met with Giancana.
但你确实见过吉安卡纳
To convince him to support you.
去说服他支持你
That was-- that was the end.
仅此而已
After I left, Sinatra sat down,
我离开以后 辛纳特拉又坐回去
and the dumb bastard said that he and his boys
这混♥蛋♥向他保证说只要是肯尼迪家当政
would have a free ride under a Kennedy Administration.
他和他的帮派就能为所欲为
And you swear you didn't know anything about it?
您发誓当时对此一无所知吗
Absolutely not. Not until the indictments came out.
千真万确 直到司法部开始指控
Sinatra phoned me, wetting himself about, uh,
辛纳特拉哭着给我打电♥话♥说
Giancana going crazy.
吉安卡纳发怒了
I didn't tell you because I thought
没有告诉你们是因为
the whole thing would blow over.
我以为这事会过去的
I thought I-I could...
我以为我能
I could, uh, take care of it myself
我以为我能自己处理好
without bringing you boys in, but, uh...
用不着把你们哥俩牵扯进来 但是
but I couldn't.
但是我失败了
Jesus, Dad. This, uh...
天啊 爸爸 这件事
this puts us in a, uh, tough spot here.
这件事让我们非常被动
Yeah, I-I know it does.
对 我 我知道
I'm sure you had the, uh, best intentions.
我相信您的初衷是好的
You always have.
您一直是这样
But this, uh...
但这件事
this affects our whole moral position tremendously.
这件事对我们的道德形象影响很大
I mean, uh, regardless of your intent, Dad,
我是说 如果不考虑您的初衷 爸爸
this is, uh, a matter of perception now.
这就是个见仁见智的问题了
I, uh...
我
I owe you more than I could ever repay.
我的报答远比不上您为我所做的一切
Well, we all do.
我们两个都是
No. No, no. I don't-- I don't want to hear that.
别 别 我不想听你们这么说
No, I think you need to.
我们还是要说
I-I believe none of this, uh,
我相信这一切
none of this would've been possible without you, and...
这一切都不会实现 如果没有您的话
But now I'm out.
但现在我要引退了
Well... we're not, uh, we're not saying--
其实我们并不是说
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no. That's-- that's how it has to be.
别别别 别说了 理应如此
I-I have to disappear.
我必须要引退
I can't be part of your Presidency anymore,
我不能再与你的总统身份有任何联♥系♥
even as an advisor.
哪怕只是作为顾问
And don't talk about repayment.
不要谈报答
I've been repaid a thousand times.
你们报答我的已经够多了
The kind of men you are,
你们今天的作为
what you're trying to do for this country...
为这个国家所尽的努力
it's beyond...
远远超越了
it-- it's beyond anything I ever dreamed.
远远超越了我的梦想
I love you, boys.
我爱你们 孩子们
You should begin to feel better almost immediately.
您应该会马上感到有所好转
I hope so.
但愿如此
Good day, madam.
祝您今天顺利 女士
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表