剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on The Kennedys...
《肯尼迪家族》前情提要
Is this the magazine? Damn it! Jack.
这就是那本杂♥志♥吗 该死 杰克
I can't live like this. Jack.
我不能再这么下去了 杰克
Oh, I know people call me Dr. Feelgood.
我知道人们叫我"好感觉"医生
I want my patients to feel good.
因为我确实希望我的病人感觉好一些
Christ, Dad. I need to know the truth here.
天呐 爸爸 我现在需要知道真♥相♥
Did you make a deal with Giancana?
您有没有和吉安卡纳达成协议
Sinatra did the deal on his own.
是辛纳特拉和他达成了协议
I had nothing to do with it.
这事与我无关
Regardless of your intent,
如果不考虑您的初衷
it's a matter of perception now.
这就是个见仁见智的问题了
None of this would've been possible without you, and--
如果没有您的话 这一切都不会实现
but now I'm out.
但现在我要引退了
27 of the marchers were hospitalized.
27名示♥威♥者受伤入院
These images are from Macon County
这些照片是在你所在州的
in your state, Senator Russell.
梅肯县拍摄的 拉索尔参议员
I'm sure you gentlemen could, uh, reasonably agree
相信各位也能赞同
that these are extremely disturbing images
这些照片令人非常不安
and unlawful treatment of ordinary American citizens
还有这些对待普通美国民众的违法手段
demonstrating for their basic civil rights.
他们只是在争取自己的基本民权
Mr. President, as chairman of the Southern Caucus,
总统先生 作为南方党团会议的主席
I am appalled and outraged
我此刻十分震惊而愤怒
that we in the south are being unfairly targeted
我们这些南方州被错误地视为
as the purveyors of all that is evil.
这些暴行的元凶
Now, Dick, don't take it like that.
迪克 别这么想
We're all here in the spirit of reconciliation and moderation.
在座各位都是本着心平气和的精神而来的
I beg your pardon, but there is nothing in the least bit moderate
不好意思 从警犬和消防水枪的手段里
about attack dogs and fire hoses.
看不出一点心平气和的成分
Senator, we're not, uh, certainly not trying to target any, uh, one region.
参议员 我们并没有特别针对某一地区
Well, I-I don't see any photos from Boston here, Mr. President.
我可没看到任何波士顿的照片啊 总统先生
Well, that really isn't the issue. If I may.
这不是重点 请允许我打断一下
Now are you telling me that Negroes are living on Beacon Hill?
您的意思是黑人们都住在灯塔山上
'Cause I know for a fact, they are not.
据我所知 事实并非如此
We have a serious problem brewing in this country, Senator.
我们正面临着一场席卷全国的危机 参议员先生
And unless we can provide equal rights for Negroes,
除非我们能给提供黑人平等的权利
that problem's not gonna go away.
否则这场危机将难以遏制
This is exactly what I was talking about, Mr. President.
我当时就是和您这么说的 总统先生
You turn me loose on those Confederates,
您放手让我去对付那些南方人
and I'll have 'em in your corner so fast,
我会很快让他们乖乖听话
it'll make your head spin. These bastards
快到您无法想象 这帮混♥蛋♥
wouldn't even listen to the President of the United States.
连美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统的话都不听
Why would they listen to you?
怎么会听你的话
Because I know these boys inside and out
因为我对他们了如指掌
and I know their secrets. Really?
我手里有他们的秘密 真的吗
I know what kind of rub they like on their ribs,
我知道怎么讨好他们
what kind of scotch they pour,
他们喜欢喝哪种酒
and what kind of gals they like to screw.
喜欢上哪种妞
Well, that's a pleasant thought.
这主意真是妙不可言啊
Mr. President, we get out ahead of this thing,
总统先生 只要我们先发制人
we can grab the moral high ground.
就能占领道德制高点
Oh, I would love to hear your definition of "moral high ground".
我倒想听听你的"道德制高点"是什么意思
That would be most illuminating. I gave up teaching,
一定会让人♥大♥开眼界 我不想再说教别人
Mr. Attorney General. No, this is the most interesting concept
司法部长先生 "道德至高点"这个词
coming from the man... Bobby.
竟然从一个 波比
who stole his first election to the Senate. Bobby.
通过舞弊当选参议员的人口中说出 波比
Well, now there's buying, then there's stealing.
有人出钱 就有人舞弊
Well, I'm not, uh,
我不想
I'm not gonna debate this with you. Good.
我不想和你辩论 很好
Mr. President, I have seen the evils of Jim Crow.
总统先生 我见识过种族歧视的种种罪恶
My daddy fought the Klan in the Texas legislature.
家父曾在德克萨斯州议会与三K党作斗争
And, of course, this is a moral issue.
这确实是一个道德问题
That's all fine, but I, uh,
这些都没错 但我
I'm more concerned about law and order right now.
我现在更关注法律和社会秩序
Very anxious about this issue of, uh, rioting in the streets.
我对街头暴♥乱♥这一问题深感焦虑
So am I. So am I.
我也是 我也是啊
I do want to utilize your wisdom and experience on this,
在这件事上我确实想多多仰仗您的智慧和经验
Mr. Vice President, and I'll be in touch this afternoon.
副总统先生 我下午再和您联♥系♥吧
I'm available anytime, Mr. President.
随时恭候 总统先生
General. Lyndon.
再见 部长 再见 林顿
Damn it, Bobby. You can't treat the guy like that.
该死 波比 你不能这样对他
What? I was being nice to him.
怎么了 我已经很客气了
I didn't say half the things I wanted to.
我还有好多话没说呢
Last year at this time, he was the Senate Majority Leader--
去年此时 他还是参议院多数党领袖
one of the most powerful men in this town,
是这座城市最有权势的人之一
and he's an afterthought at best now.
他现在最多只是强弩之末了
He has massive insecurities, a tremendous ego.
他的自尊心和危机感都很强
Okay, so--so why are you defending him?
你为什么要替他说话
During the campaign, he told everyone who would listen
在竞选期间 他逢人便讲
that you were too sick to be President.
以你的能力根本当不了总统
Get over it. I did.
忘了吧 他当时没说错
You sat in that room just now.
刚才你也在场
You saw the way those southerners look at us.
你也看到那些南方人是怎么看我们的
They think we're from another planet.
他们都觉得我们是外星人
Lyndon talks the way they do, he thinks the way they do,
林顿的思维和表达方式都和他们一样
but he's working for me, so do me a favor--
但他为我工作 所以拜托你
make him feel important once in a while.
让他时不时地感觉自己还很重要
Kiss his ass.
拍他的马屁
What, that big old hairy ass? Yes.
拍那个糟老头子的马屁 对
Are you feeling all right, dear?
你还好吗 亲爱的
You didn't eat dinner last night.
你昨晚没吃饭
You didn't play golf this morning.
今早也没去打高尔夫
You know, Rosie...
罗丝
for the first time in my life, I feel like an old man.
我这辈子第一次感觉自己老了
Not you, Joe. Why, you're just--
没有啊 乔 为什么 你不是才
They don't want me anymore-- Jack and Bobby.
他们哥俩不再需要我了 杰克和波比
When I went to Washington the other day,
前不久我去华盛顿
that was what it was about.
就是因为这个事
Why?
怎么了
I...
我
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
They wouldn't be where they are if it wasn't for you.
如果没有你 他们也不会有今天
I just talked to Senator Russell.
我刚和拉索尔参议员谈过
He wants you to know that there was no disrespect intended.
他让我告诉您 他没有不敬的意思
I understand, Lyndon. A lot is said in the, uh...
我能理解 林顿 当时他
heat of battle.
正在气头上
Yes?
喂
Yeah, put her on. It's my mother.
把电♥话♥接进来 是我母亲打来的
Give her my love.
代我向她问好
Everything all right, Mom?
一切还好吧 妈
No, it most certainly is not.
不好 非常不好
I heard what you and Bobby did to your father.
我知道你和波比对你父亲说了啥了
He's brokenhearted.
他心都碎了
Well, it's a little more, uh, complicated than that, Mother.
事情没您想的这么简单 妈妈
I am not interested.
我不想知道
He dedicated his life to you boys,
他为了你们操劳一生
and this is what he gets for it.
这就是你们的回报吗
Can we talk about this a little later?
我们迟些再谈好吗
There is nothing to talk about, Jack.
没什么好谈的了 杰克
Well, II don't I never thought that I would say this,
可我 我没有 我从未想过我会这么说
but I am very disappointed in you.
可我真的对你很失望
And so how are you feeling?
感觉怎么样啊
Better than ever.
好得不得了
I have so much energy.
感觉自己充满活力
That's the idea.
这就对了
Good day, madam.
再见 夫人
We'll do the Phoenix trip on Tuesday.
我们周二去菲尼克斯
On the way back, we'll do St. Louis and New Orleans.
回来顺路去圣路易斯和新奥尔良
Are you sure you want to do the St. Louis trip?
您真的要去圣路易斯吗
I have the meeting with the Historical Society.
我和历史学会有约
We're very close to getting the Civil War pieces
就差一步就能把内战的大作
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表