剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
for the dining room. Okay.
摆在餐厅里了 好吧
No, no, leave that there. Did you send, uh,
停停 先放在那儿 你有没有
Cassini the thank-you note and flowers?
给卡西尼送感谢卡和鲜花了吗
Yes, ma'am.
送了 夫人
Has he received them? Yes.
他收到了吗 收到了 夫人
Tell Joanna that I moved the armoire to Jack's bedroom.
告诉乔安娜我把大衣柜挪到杰克房♥间了
It looks much better there. Will do.
看起来舒服多了 遵命
And I'm painting with Caroline after my fitting.
试衣后我会去陪卡洛琳画画
Ma'am, do you want me just to reschedule some of this?
夫人 要我对行程安排做些更改吗
No.
不用
And I have my phone interview with Look Magazine after that.
之后我要接受《形象》杂♥志♥的电♥话♥专访
Yes, ma'am.
好的 夫人
Mr. President.
总统先生
Tish, you runnin' my girl ragged?
提什 你又把我夫人折腾得不轻啊
Actually, no. It's the other way around.
其实不是 正好相反
We've been invited to the opening of the Met this weekend.
大都会歌♥剧院邀请我们周末参加开幕典礼
Well, I'm sure you, uh, graciously
我相信你一定优雅
and, uh, politely declined the offer.
而委婉地拒绝了他们
Well, Leonard Bernstein did call me himself.
伦纳德·伯恩斯坦亲自给我打了电♥话♥
I just wanted to go up to the cape.
我本来想去科德角的
I told him we'd be there.
我已经答应他们了
Yeah. Dad's still a little down.
爸爸还有些低落
Then I'll cancel. No, no, youyou go, and, uh,
那我取消好了 不用 你去好了
I'll take the kids up Saturday, you come up on Sunday.
我周六带孩子们过去 你周日来
Don't want you standing up Lenny.
你也不想让伦纳德空欢喜一场
This is the President.
我是总统
Aw, Jesus.
天呐
Mr. President.
总统先生
I'm Dr. Prescott.
我是普莱斯科特医生
Your father has suffered a massive stroke.
令尊刚才严重中风
The right side of his body is paralyzed,
右半边身体已经瘫痪
and he's unable to speak.
也无法讲话
Will he survive?
他能挺过来吗
I believe he will.
我相信没问题
But, um, will he, uh... will he fully recover?
可是 他能完全康复吗
There may be some marginal improvement...
可能会有些许好转
months, a year.
经过几个月 或者一年
That's not what I asked you.
我问的不是这个
I would appreciate a direct answer.
我要个痛快的回答
I don't think so.
恐怕不行
Mr. President.
再会 总统先生
The federal court order allowing Meredith to register
联邦法庭允许梅瑞迪斯注册入学的裁决
has gone unheeded by Mississippi officials.
未被密西西比校方采纳
It is unclear what steps Washington will take...
目前不确定华盛顿方面会如何表态
Yes, Governor Barnett said that
对 巴奈特州长说
no Negro's gonna be admitted to the university while he's governor.
在他的任期内不允许黑人读大学
The court order is, uh, pretty clear.
联邦法庭的命令很明确啊
I mean, Meredith has to be admitted to that campus.
梅瑞迪斯必须去那个学校读书
Well, listen, this Barnett, he's a mean son of a bitch.
这个巴奈特真是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
He doesn't care.
他才不管呢
Said he's gonna block Meredith at the door.
还说要把梅瑞迪斯堵在门口
You don't think there's any wiggle room? I mean, I--Christ.
你觉得没有回旋的余地了吗 我
I just don't want to get involved in a state matter.
我可不想再趟州级事务的浑水
No, I know, but I-- I don't think
我知道 可我不认为
we he have any choice but to deal with it now.
我们能逃避这个问题
It's the Supreme Court.
已经上诉到最高法♥院♥了
It's incredible what's been progressing down there.
目前的情况越发离谱了
I mean, you wouldn't believe it.
你肯定不相信
They've got Klansmen on the radio telling people
他们竟然让三K党上广播宣传
to grab their shotguns and show up at Ole Miss.
让人们带枪去密西西比大学示♥威♥
They're predicting a mob of 5,000.
预计示♥威♥队伍会有五千人
This could be a real bloodbath.
可能会造成流血事件
This bastard doesn't give me a choice.
这混♥蛋♥让我别无选择
I want Meredith escorted onto the campus by Federal Marshals.
我要联邦法警护送梅瑞迪斯入校
That's the problem. They don't have enough.
这就是问题 人手不够
I mean, they don't have the kind of firepower
我是说他们也没有足够的
they need to handle that mob.
枪♥械♥来对付那帮暴徒
It's Barnett down there, right? Mmhmm.
巴奈特搞的鬼 是不是 没错
All right. Get him on the phone for me. I want to talk to him.
好 让他在电♥话♥前等着 我要跟他通话
All right. Okay. All right.
好的 这就去做
Mr. President.
总统先生
Did I miss an appointment?
我忘记了跟你的预约吗
Oh, no, sir. I was upstairs with Mrs. Kennedy.
没有 我刚在楼上见了肯尼迪夫人
Why?
怎么回事儿
I've been treating her for some time now, sir.
我对她的治疗已经有些日子了 先生
She's been responding quite well.
她反应很不错
Treating her for what?
可她要治疗什么
Next week you have the Red Cross dinner in San Francisco.
下周您要参加旧金山市的红十字会晚宴
Um, now I can cancel if you'd rather not go.
不过如果您不想去我可以取消
No, no. It's important that I be there.
别别 我还是去比较好
And from there, I'll fly down to L.A.
我到时候就从那儿直接飞洛杉矶
And speak with the American Film Society.
会见美国电影协会
Terrific.
很好
Thank you.
谢谢
There are some potential conflicts here as well.
这儿也有些冲突
What do you think?
您怎么想
Oh, no, no, no. I can do both.
不不不 这两个我都能去
Great.
很好
Oh, Mr. President.
总统先生
Hi, Tish.
你好 提什
Jack.
杰克
I'm doing a photo shoot.
我在准备拍照
Yeah. Uh, can I, uh, talk to you?
好啊 能不能跟你说几句话
Sure.
当然
I just-- I just ran into, uh, Jacobson.
我 我刚碰到了雅各布森
Oh, yeah. He was just here.
对 他才来过
Yeah, he told me he's been seeing you for a couple of months.
他说他来给你看病已经有好几个月了
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不跟我说
Oh, I didn't want to burden you with my problems.
我不想给你徒增负担
I was exhausted.
我之前就是有些太累了
You don't need Jacobson. I do.
你不需要雅各布森 我需要
I'm on 19 different medications.
我现在得靠着19种不同的药物
It's debilitating.
我很虚弱
I need the guy to stay awake, for Christ's sake.
我的天 我才需要他来帮我保持清醒
You're using him to go from San Francisco to L.A.
你却让他帮你满世界乱跑
I'm trying to do my job,
我是在完成我的工作
and sometimes, there just aren't enough hours in the day.
有时候白天的时间根本不够
Okay. I just want you to be careful. Okay?
好了 我只是想让你小心点 好吗
They're very strong, and,
那些药的药性很强 而且
I don't want you to get dependant on that.
我不想你对药品产生依赖性
Like you are?
像你一样
Stop comparing yourself to me.
别和我相比
Jack, if you want me to just stay home, fine.
杰克 如果你想让我待在家里 那没问题
But if not, I need it.
但如果你不想 我就需要吃药
Tish, I'm ready.
提什 我准备好了
Terrific. We're ready, everyone.
太好了 各位 一切就绪
Let's go.
开始吧
Well, the President is extremely concerned
总统十分担心
about this escalating and getting out of hand.
事态会升级甚至失控
We don't want violence of any kind.
我们不想看到任何暴♥力♥事件
Well, how many demonstrators are on the campus now?
现在校园里有多少示♥威♥者
Listen, how-- how close are you to the Governor?
听着 你现在离州长有多远
Can you get the radiophone to him for me, please?
请你把无线电♥话♥给他接 好吗
Thank you. I-I appreciate that.
谢谢你 劳驾了
They're--they're gonna put Barnett on line two in a--
他们要让巴奈特接电♥话♥
one second.
马上
Hello, Governor? Yeah, this is the Attorney General.
你好 州长 是的 我是司法部长
I have the President of the United States for you.
美国总统要跟你讲话
Hello. Yes, sir, Mr. President.
你好 你好 总统先生
I understand you're having some problems down there.
我知道你那边出了点问题
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表