剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
Pa Kennedy no like."
老肯尼迪很不高兴"
Now the FBI were bugging her phone.
联邦调查局一直在窃听她的电♥话♥
The FBI?
联邦调查局
Must have been a slow week
他们一定忙活了很久
"Inga Arvad, Danish national."
"英戈·阿瓦德 丹麦国籍"
J. Edgar Hoover thinks she's a Nazi spy.
J·埃德加·胡佛认为她是纳粹间谍
Is it true?
是真的吗
She is Danish.
她的确是丹麦人
Oh, for God sake. Look, she's not a spy.
看在上帝的份上 她不是间谍
She's under investigation.
她正在被调查
Now you can do what you like after the war.
等战争结束了 你可以随心所欲
But what you don't do now is embarrass me
但现在 你不能做出令我蒙羞的行为
and hurt your brother's chances
不能因为继续和这个女孩交往
by carrying on with this girl.
而影响到你哥哥的仕途
I got you a desk job in Washington
我专门给你在华盛顿安排文职工作
to keep you out of trouble.
就是为了不让你惹麻烦
I didn't want a desk job.
我不想做文职工作
I wanted to get out there. I wanted to fight like Joe.
我不想待在那儿 我想像乔一样上战场
One son at risk is enough.
有一个儿子让我提心吊胆已经够了
I'll make you a deal.
你看要不这样
I'll lose the girl. You get me into combat.
我离开那个女孩 你就让我上战场
I had to phony up your medical records
我必须先为你伪造医疗记录
to get you in the Navy in the first place.
才能把你弄进海军
You did it once. You can do it again.
你已经做过一次 就能再做第二次
Look, Dad... I want this.
爸爸 我真的想去
Okay? I need to get out there,
我必须离开那儿
and I need to do something that matters,
我必须做点有意义的事
or I'm gonna regret it for the rest of my life.
不然我的余生将会在悔恨中度过
Write to me, okay?
要记得给我写信
You bet, Jeanie.
我保证 吉妮
Me, too.
我也保证
Well, take care.
保重
Be careful.
当心一点
So remember, when the bullets start flying, duck.
子弹横飞时要注意躲闪 一定要记住
And don't bring me home any half-Jap grandchildren.
千万别给我带个美日混血的孙子回家
Well, I-I hear they, uh,
我听说 他们会让
keep PT boat commanders pretty busy, so...
鱼雷艇艇长忙得不可开交 所以
Thanks for letting me do this, Pop.
谢谢你尊重我的决定 爸爸
Take care of yourself, Jack.
照顾好自己 杰克
One club.
一张草花
One no trump.
一张无主牌
Uh, three no trumps.
三张无主牌
Hello.
你好
May I speak to the ambassador, please?
请问 我能和大使先生通话吗
This is the ambassador.
我就是
This is commander Michael Donovan of the War Department.
我是战争部的迈克尔·多诺凡司令
Mr. Ambassador, I have some news regarding your son.
大使先生 我有些关于令郎的消息要告诉你
Which one?
哪一个
Your son, Lieutenant John F. Kennedy.
您的次子 约翰·F·肯尼迪上尉
His PT Boat was rammed by a Japanese destroyer.
他的鱼雷艇被一艘日本驱逐舰撞沉了
Now we found the wreckage, but your son
我们已经找到了船只的残骸 但令郎
and the rest of his crew are unaccounted for at this time.
和其他船员目前仍然下落不明
Now we have reconnaissance in the area,
我们已在出事海域展开了搜索
and I'll be in touch with you as soon as we have word.
一有消息我会立刻通知您
Uh, speak only to me, you understand?
只许跟我说 明白吗
Not to my wife.
别让我妻子知道
Very well, sir.
明白 先生
Is everything all right, Joe?
没事儿吧 乔
Everything's fine.
没事儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Jack's been missing for five days.
杰克已经失踪五天了
How's Rose handling it?
罗丝的反应如何
I haven't told her.
我还没告诉她
You haven't told her?
你没告诉她
She's the boy's mother, Joe.
她可是孩子的妈妈啊 乔
Well, I don't want her to go through what I've been going through,
我不想让她承受我现在所承受的痛苦
not knowing if...
而且是在
he's safe, if he's alive.
他生死未卜的情况下
And it's my fault.
这都是我的错
How is it your fault?
这怎么是你的错呢
He shouldn't be in the Navy at all.
他原本是不能参加海军的
I fixed it so he could get in.
是我动了点手脚他才得以加入
It's my fault.
是我的错
Why are you here, Joe?
你为什么来这里 乔
I want you to pray for him.
我想请你为他祈祷
Of course. I will.
当然 我会的
Thank you.
谢谢
But God will listen to your prayers, too.
但是上帝同样会倾听你的祈祷
No, he won't listen to me.
不 他不会听的
I've sinned too much in the past.
我早已罪孽深重了
Joe.
乔
You should see a doctor.
你该去看大夫了
You're not sleeping. You're not eating.
你一直不眠不休 不吃不喝
I'm fine.
我没事
Yes.
喂
Mr. Ambassador, I have good news.
大使先生 我有好消息要告诉您
Your son's been found. He's alive.
我们找到令郎了 他还活着
He's been taken to the hospital,
我们已经送他进医院了
but his injuries don't appear to be life-threatening.
他的伤势也不重 没有生命危险
Joe?
乔
Sir?
先生
Yes, uh...
好的
thank you.
谢谢你
Very good, sir.
好的 先生
To our war hero...
敬我们的战斗英雄
and a job well-done.
以及他的出色表现
Yeah, we're all proud of you, kid.
对 我们都为你感到骄傲 老弟
Thanks, Joe.
谢了 乔
Sure.
没什么
So that, uh,
这么说
Jap destroyer just cut you clean in two, huh?
鬼子的驱逐舰就那么把你们切成两半了
Oh, yeah. Like we were butter.
没错 就像切黄油似的
Couldn't take evasive measures?
不能采取回避措施吗
It was pitch-black.
当时漆黑一片
I never saw her.
我完全看不见那艘战舰
I'm getting calls from people all over the world
我不停地接到来自世界各地的电♥话♥
saying what a great job you did.
告诉我你的任务完成得多么出色
Really lifted their spirits.
真的大大鼓舞了他们的士气
Where was your radar?
那你的雷达哪去了
It was on, but, uh,
雷达是开着的 但是
sometimes the signal doesn't come through. Interference?
有时无法收到信♥号♥♥ 有干扰
Yeah. In the middle of the ocean?
对 在大洋中♥央♥
What are you getting at, Son?
你这是要干什么 儿子
Nothing, Pop.
没什么 爸爸
Just trying to figure out how it happened,
我只是想弄清楚事情是怎么发生的
that's all. He told you what happened.
没别的意思 他已经告诉过你了
300-foot destroyer,
90多米长的驱逐舰
he never saw her coming?
他竟然完全没看见
I didn't know
我以前都不知道
they were handing out medals for being asleep at the helm.
原来掌舵时睡着了也是有勋章的啊
I wasn't asleep.
我没睡着
That's enough. Maybe next time you screw up,
够了 也许下次你搞砸了
they'll give you the medal of honor, huh?
他们还会给你来一块荣誉勋章呢
Good. Then I'll have two more than you.
好啊 那样我就比你多两块了
That was disgusting.
那样太过分了
His medal's a joke.
他的勋章根本就是个笑话
He risked his life. You owe him some respect.
他差点儿丢了命 你应该给予他一些尊敬
His getting decorated only helps this family.
他被表彰对我们家来说只有好处
It doesn't help me!
对我可没有
I've flown 25 missions.
我执行过25次飞行任务
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表