剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
distinguished guests,
尊贵的来宾们
it's a great honor for my wife and I to be here.
很荣幸我和我夫人能来到这里
She's upstairs organizing herself.
她此刻正在楼上整理自己
Takes her a little longer,
虽然花的时间比较长
but she, uh, looks so much better than I do.
但她可比我好看多了
So, uh...
所以
Suppose it was, um, two years ago...
假设我们回到两年前
You look great.
你看起来真美
You okay?
都还好吧
Two years ago in Paris, I introduced myself
两年前在巴黎 我介绍自己时
as the man who accompanied Mrs. Kennedy to Paris...
说我是肯尼迪夫人巴黎之行的陪同人员
And I'm having that, uh, same sensation
现在我来到了德州
as I travel around Texas a little bit here.
又有了当年的这种感觉
Nobody wonders what Lyndon and I wear.
大家都不在乎我和林登穿啥衣服
Come on. We're late.
快点 要迟到了
What you got there, Lee?
你拿的啥呢 李
Some curtain rods.
窗帘杆
And it--it's reliable?
消息可靠吗
All right, I-I-I appreciate that, Dave. Thank you.
好 我非常感激 戴夫 谢谢你
It's my turn for car pool.
这次该轮到我开车了
And then I've gotta go to the...
然后我得去
What's going on?
出什么事了
A friend of mine at the A.P...
我一个在美♥联♥社♥的朋友
said they're digging in to Marilyn's estate.
说他们在调查玛丽莲·梦露的遗产
They found evidence linking her to Jack.
找到了跟杰克有联♥系♥的证据
Oh, God.
天啊
It's been a year and a half since she died.
她死了已经有一年半了
They just won't let it go.
这帮人就是不肯放手
They going public with it?
他们要把这事儿公开吗
They'd like to. He was just giving me a heads-up.
有这打算 他刚才是提前给我报个信
I gotta make some calls.
我要去打几个电♥话♥
In other words, clean up after Jack... again?
也就是说 又去给杰克擦屁♥股♥吗
Yeah, if--if you wanna put it like that. I suppose.
对 如果你非得这么说 应该是吧
You're Attorney General, Bobby.
你可是司法部长啊 波比
You don't find it a little degrading?
你不觉得这样很丢人吗
No, I-I don't find it degrading.
不啊 我不觉得丢人
It's my job. Uh, it's my job to protect my brother.
这是我的职责 我的职责就是保护我哥哥
Besides, I-I recall, uh, at the time,
而且我记得 当时
you telling me to be Attorney General.
是你让我去当司法部长的
Exactly. Not Jack's Mr. Fixit.
没错 不是当杰克的保姆
You can't keep doing this.
你不能老这么做
It's beneath you. And it's eating you up.
这会影响你 会拖垮你的
No, no. It's not eating me up... I can see that it is.
不不 不会拖垮我的 我看得出来
But clearly, it's--it's eating at you.
但显然这让你很不舒服
Listen, when--when he comes under attack,
听着 当他受到威胁的时候
uh, that--that--that becomes my responsibility.
责任就落到了我的肩上
Okay? Wh-what do you want me to say?
你 你想让我说些啥
He's my brother.
他是我哥
And you're his. He owes you a little respect.
你也是他弟弟 他应该对你更尊重些
He shouldn't be asking you to do this kind of thing.
他就不该让你来做这种事
After all this time,
这么多年过去了
I thought you understood what it meant to be a Kennedy.
我以为你懂了该怎么当肯尼迪家的人
I've given you eight children.
我为你生养了八个孩子
Just when do I qualify?
我啥时候才够资格
Want me to liven up that soda pop for you?
要我给你的苏打水里加点料吗
Maybe a cherry?
比如加个樱桃什么的
No, no, no. I'm fine, Peter.
不必不必 我不需要了 彼得
Don't let him tease you, Bobby.
别让他哄到你了 波比
He's just playing the part of Peter Lawford.
他只是在演彼得·劳福德而已
It's a part I play rather well.
这角色我还演得不赖哦
Well, maybe Sinatra will hire you for his next picture.
没准儿辛纳特拉会找你演他的下一部电影呢
Pat, why didn't you tell me Marilyn Monroe would be here?
帕特 你为啥不告诉我玛丽莲·梦露会来这儿呢
She's always here.
她总是会过来
Well, then I shouldn't be here.
那我就不该来了
You're my brother. Why wouldn't you be here?
你是我哥 你为啥不能来
She's been with Jack.
她现在和杰克在一起
If we stopped seeing everyone who's been with Jack,
要是跟杰克有染的人我们都不能见的话
we'd have no friends. Marilyn! No, Peter
我们肯定一个朋友都没有了 玛丽莲 别啊彼得
Pat, I don't wanna-- this is a bad idea.
帕特 我不想 这真不是个好主意
Oh, enjoy yourself, Bobby.
放开点儿吧 波比
It's a great party, kids. Marilyn...
这个派对真棒 玛丽莲
Hi.
嗨
Meet monsignor Kennedy.
这位是肯尼迪阁下
How are you?
你好
Hello, Mr. Attorney General.
你好 司法部长先生
Well, I, uh, I-I admire your work.
我 我很欣赏你的作品
Let's all have a drink.
咱们一起喝一杯吧
Uh, Bobby doesn't drink,
波比不喝酒的
um, he doesn't smoke,
他也不抽烟
and he doesn't cheat on his wife.
也不会背着老婆找小三
Are you sure you're Jack's brother?
你真的是杰克的弟弟吗
But you like being the Attorney General?
但是你喜欢当司法部长吗
Oh, it's, um, challenging,
这工作挺有挑战的
certainly, uh, difficult at times, but, uh...
当然 有时候会非常艰难 不过
Mm. I-I find it, uh, very-- very gratifying, really.
我觉得还是很有乐趣的 真的
Oh, I was just kidding, silly. I don't care.
我只是开玩笑 小傻瓜 我才不管呢
How is, um, how is it for you,
你 你觉得
being, uh, being an actress?
当演员感觉怎么样
Is that what I am?
我现在不就在演吗
Well, I-I think so.
我 我也这么觉得
Come on. Relax, Mr. Attorney General.
来吧 放松点 司法部长先生
My--my dad was, um, a-a producer...
我 我爸爸以前当过制片人
uh, in the '20s...
二几年的时候
in, uh, Hollywood.
在好莱坞
Really?
真的吗
In fact, I, uh, I once, uh, I received a six-gun
其实有一次汤姆·米克斯送给我
and holster from Tom Mix.
一把六发左轮手♥枪♥和枪套
And, uh,
而且
he would, uh, come home, uh, from Hollywood
他会从好莱坞回到家里
and tell us, uh, all sorts of stories.
给我们讲各种各样的故事
Oh? Like what?
哦 比如
Just how, uh, people in your business
就是讲干♥你♥们这行的人
are different from everyone else.
跟其他人有哪些不一样
If we were the same,
要是我们都一样的话
no one would pay to see us.
谁会花钱来看我们呢
Whoops. What?
哎呀 怎么了
Oh, no. What did you
哦不好 你怎么
I think I lost my earring.
我觉得我的耳环不见了
Oh. I don't, uh...
我不知
I-I should-- I should go.
我 我该走了 我该走了
Oh, there it is.
找到了
Good. You found it.
很好 找到了
There you are. Thank you, Bobby.
给你 谢谢 波比
Here, take my hand.
给 牵住我的手
Ooh. You're sweet, taking me home.
你真好 还送我回家
There you are.
站稳哈
I'll just be a minute. Yes, sir.
我去去就来 好的
Ooh! It's chilly.
哇 好冷啊
I think I'm gonna build a fire...
我要生一堆火
A nice, big fire.
一堆又大又旺的火
And then I'm gonna take off all my clothes...
然后我要把衣服都脱掉
'cause there's nothing better than lying buck naked
因为没有什么比躺在炉火前
in front of the fire...
裸睡更舒服了
Don't you think?
你不这么觉得吗
Aren't you gonna come in and help me build that fire?
你不打算进来帮我生火吗
No, I-I should, um...
不了 我 我该
E-Ed and I should...
艾 艾德和我该
To, uh...
该
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表