剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
I mean, why do they even, uh, bother coming to the meetings
我想说 如果他们没有掌握准确情报
if they're not gonna have, uh, concrete information
来帮助你解决目前的这些问题的话
to help you resolve some of these issues?
为什么还要费劲来开这些会呢
Bobby, I'm glad you're here, okay?
波比 我很高兴你在我身边
Well, somebody needs to be the bad guy.
好了 总得有人要做坏人
They don't need to like me,
他们不必喜欢我
but they need to have your best interests at heart.
但他们必须要把你的利益放在心上
These are qualified people who gave up lucrative careers.
他们都是一些弃商从政的精英人士
You can't treat 'em like hired help.
你不能把他们当打工仔来对待
Well, it's ridiculous, really.
好吧 那真的很可笑
I mean it. All right.
我是认真的 好吧
Hello, Francis.
你好 弗朗西斯
Come in.
请进
Sit down.
坐吧
Thank you, Mr. Ambassador.
谢谢您 大使先生
Boy, oh, boy. Jack's doing such a great job.
杰克那小子真的是成就非凡啊
Everybody on the coast is so proud of him.
西海岸的每一个人都为他自豪
He's Hollywood's President.
他是来自好莱坞的总统
Oh, by the way, I have regards for you from Jack Warner.
顺便说下 杰克·沃纳让我代他向您问好
He told me to tell you,
他要我告诉您
the next time you're out, you gotta look him up.
下次您要是出门 一定要去看看他
So, um, what are you doing here?
好了 你到底有何贵干
Well, a little something's come up.
好的 只是发生了一件小事
Uh, I don't think it's a big problem.
我认为那不是什么大问题
I-I just thought you should know.
我只是觉得应该告诉您
You see, Mr. Ambassador,
您瞧 大使先生
uh, it's this thing that Bobby just announced.
就是波比刚刚宣布的这件事
I don't know what he calls it--
我不清楚他是怎么称呼它的
the crime division.
是犯罪调查组
What about it?
有什么不妥吗
It's got some of our friends pretty nervous.
它让我们的一些朋友如坐针毡
What friends?
什么样的朋友
Sam Giancana.
山姆·吉安卡纳
He's not a friend of mine. He's a friend of yours.
他可不是我的朋友 他只是你的朋友
Well, y-yeah, but, uh...
好吧 没错 但是
Well, I mean, you--you met him.
我是说 您见过他
Uh, he helped Jack out pretty good.
他当初帮了杰克很大的忙
You know, a lot of people say, uh,
很多人都说
Jack wouldn't have won
如果不是因为山姆
Chicago if it wasn't for Sam, so...
杰克就不会获得芝加哥的支持 所以
People say a lot of things, Francis.
道听途说的事可多了 弗朗西斯
What's wrong?
到底怎么了
Well, I might have overstepped my bounds a little.
好吧 我也许做了点儿出格的事
How so?
怎么回事
Well, I didn't say anything specific, I swear,
我们没有明确过任何事 我发誓
but I-I may have let Sam believe that
但也许我让山姆相信
if he came through for Jack,
如果他能帮杰克获得成功
then the administration would look the other way
那么这届政♥府♥当局就会对他的
at whatever activities he's involved in.
任何"生意"都会视而不见
In what world do you think that you can make a deal
你认为你有什么资格可以背着我
with Giancana behind my back?
和吉安卡纳做交易呢
No, I n--I never made a deal, Mr. Ambassador.
不 我从未做过什么交易 大使先生
Now you gotta believe me. I'd Shut up!
现在您一定要相信我 我 闭嘴
You have put this family in a very dangerous position.
你让我们家族陷入了凶险的境地
Couldn't you just talk to Jack and Bobby,
您就不能和杰克还有波比谈谈
get 'em to back off just a little bit?
让他们可以不要逼得这么紧吗
Absolutely not.
绝对不能
Now here's what you're gonna do.
接下来你要这么做
You're gonna go to Giancana and tell him the truth.
你要去见吉安卡纳并把真♥相♥告诉他
You're gonna tell him that no deal exists
你要告诉他 他和肯尼迪家族之间
between him and the Kennedy family
根本就没什么所谓的交易
and that whatever he did,
还有 无论他过什么
he did for himself and not for us.
都是为他自己而并非是为我们
Mr. Ambassador, please.
大使先生 求您了
You can't ask me to do that.
您不能让我那么做
Why not?
为什么不能
'Cause Giancana will see what a lightweight,
是因为吉安卡纳会发现你其实只是
irrelevant phony you really are?
一个无足轻重的冒牌货吗
You don't understand.
你不懂的
Sam could end my career.
山姆能毁了我的事业
He'll have my throat cut.
他会要了我的命
In that case, your pal Dean Martin
假如那样的话 你的朋友迪安·马丁
will sell a lot of records.
就会卖♥♥出去很多唱片的
Good-bye, Francis.
再见 弗朗西斯
Congratulations, Bobby. Oh. For what, Dad?
祝贺你 波比 祝贺什么 爸爸
The, uh, Organized Crime Division--
那个集团犯罪调查组
very smart piece of business.
这主意真妙
Oh, I thought you in particular would be upset.
我还以为您会特别不高兴呢
No. I know we disagreed
不 我知道我们在
about you working for McClellan.
你为麦克莱伦工作的这件事上意见相左
Yeah, disagreed. Dad, at the time,
确实 爸爸 那会儿
I thought you were gonna write me out of the will.
我都以为您在遗嘱里不会写我名字呢
Yeah, but you went ahead with it,
是啊 但你后来坚持了你的想法
and-- because you thought it was right,
因为你认为那是对的
and I admired you then, and I still do.
当时我很佩服你 现在也一样
Oh, well, thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢您 我很感激
So you, um... you, uh, starting slow?
那么 你 你现在起步缓慢吗
You going after the little fish?
你在追踪那些小鱼小虾吗
No, no. I figured, uh, Giancana,
不 不 我要找的是 吉安卡纳
Trafficante,
特拉斐康提
Marcello,
还有马赛罗
you know, go hunt some whales.
您知道 得抓这些大鱼
You still there, Dad?
您没挂电♥话♥吧 爸爸
Yeah, yeah. I just, uh... yeah.
是的 还在 我只是
Those are tough guys.
这些家伙都不好惹
Well, sure. I think we'll get 'em, though.
对 但我们还是会抓到他们的
I mean, I had Giancana on the grill in '57.
1957年的时候我派人拷问过吉安卡纳
Yeah, but he walked.
对 但他侥幸逃脱了
Oh, I know, but, uh, I got the whole weight
我知道 但我现在有
of the justice department behind me now.
整个司法部来支持我
I-I was just, um, thinking, politically,
我只是从政♥治♥上来考虑
if you get 'em,
如果你抓到了他们
that's good for you and Jack, but if you don't,
那对你和杰克都有好处 如果没抓到
after Bay of Pigs,
猪湾事件之后
you don't want any more losses, Bobby.
你们受不起任何失败了 波比
You want wins.
你们需要胜利
Well, sure we do,
是的 我们确信这一点
but, uh, we'll get 'em.
但是我们会抓住他们的
Don't worry, Dad.
别担心 爸爸
Well, uh, I hope you do.
好吧 我希望如此
Good luck.
祝你好运
Bye, Bobby.
再见 波比
All right. Bye, Dad.
好的 再见 爸爸
Excuse me, Mrs. Kennedy.
打扰一下 肯尼迪夫人
The delegates have arrived downstairs.
代表们已经到楼下了
They're early. I still have five minutes.
他们来早了 我还有五分钟陪孩子呢
Well, they're on a tight schedule, and, uh,
他们的安排很紧 而且
there's a lot of them to meet.
人挺多的 你都要接见
Ma'am, they did help to get your husband elected.
夫人 他们帮您丈夫赢得了选举
I have to go.
我必须要走了
But, Mommy, aren't you gonna draw a star with me?
可是妈妈 你不是要和我一起画星星的吗
I'll draw you two stars,
我给你画两颗星星
and you can color them in.
你给它们涂上颜色
It's hard to do stars, Mommy.
星星挺难涂色的 妈妈
You just keep practicing, okay?
多练练就好了 明白吗
Okay. I love you. I have to go help Daddy. Okay.
我爱你 我得去帮爸爸了 好的
You wanna color with me? Okay.
你想跟我一起涂色吗 好
We'll color it in yellow.
我们把它涂成黄色
This footage just came in from Langley, Mr. President.
这段短片刚从中情局送来 总统先生
We estimate that within the next 18 hours,
我们预计在接下来的十八个小时之内
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表