剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
What's all this?
这些是什么
Thank-you cards for the campaign workers.
是给竞选团队的致谢卡
Boy, this has been the most exciting day of my life.
老天 这是我长这么大最激动的一天了
I don't know how you're not bursting!
真不知道你怎么这么平静
I rarely burst, Ethel.
伊索尔 我少有不平静的时候
Jackie, you are gonna be the first lady of the United States.
杰姬 你就要成为美♥利♥坚♥合众国的第♥一♥夫♥人♥了
It's, uh...
这个
I can hardly think about it.
我都不太敢想这件事
It's all so unreal.
这一切都太不真实了
Oh, come on.
拜托
Tell me you didn't know this was gonna happen
你肯定在第一次见到杰克的时候
the first time you met Jack.
就预见到这一天的到来了吧
It only occurred to me the first time I met Joe.
我只在第一次遇见乔的时候这样想过
The east coast results are coming in.
东海岸的结果马上就要出来了
I'm gonna go watch the returns. Are you coming?
我要去看选举结果公报 你要来吗
I'll be there in a minute.
我待会儿过去
Jack, can I pull you away for a moment?
杰克 你能跟我过来一下吗
There's someone I'd like you to meet right over there.
那边有个人我想介绍你认识
Started to turn, and then...
开始转圈 然后
Jackie.
杰姬
Excuse me. Charlie. How are you?
失陪一下 查理 你好
Good to see you. Good to see you.
幸会 幸会
Jacqueline Bouvier,
这位是杰奎琳·布维尔
Congressman Jack Kennedy.
这位是国会议员杰克·肯尼迪
Hi.
你好
Jackie's the roving photographer for the Times-herald.
杰姬是《时代先驱报》的自♥由♥摄影记者
Before that,
在那之前
she worked in the Paris office of Vogue.
她在《Vogue》杂♥志♥巴黎办公室工作
And Jack... Needs no introduction.
而杰克 无需介绍了
Well, I've, uh, I've read your column.
我读过你的专栏
I've read your speeches.
我也读过你的演说词
Oh, you've read the, uh, congressional record?
你读过国会议事录
Christ sake, it's the, uh, dullest thing on paper.
看在上帝的份上 那是最无聊的读物了
Well, that's the challenge...
所以挑战就在于
trying to find signs of intelligent life.
能否找到几个有思想的人
Jackie!
杰姬
So, uh, what do you do when you're not, uh, photographing?
那你不摄影的时候都做些什么
I ride horses.
骑马
And what do you do when you're not congressing...
那你不在国会 或者不在
or cutting a swath through Washington's women?
华盛顿游戏花间的时候都干些什么呢
You have quite a reputation.
你可是花名在外啊
It's not true.
那都是假的
If half of it were, I'd be dead by now.
要是有一半是真的 我早就小命不保了
Or cast in bronze.
或者被铸成铜像留名青史了
I, uh, I sail. I go up to the cape.
我出海去 到科德角[美国半岛]
My stepfather has a summer home in Newport.
我继父在纽波特有一幢避暑别♥墅♥
Yeah, I like the winters up there.
没错 我喜欢那里的冬天
For sailing or... swathing?
喜欢出海还是 方便游戏花间
No, really.
没有 我说真的
You get those, uh, 10-foot swells
那里会有十英尺高的海浪
and that, uh, spray against your face.
还会有浪花飞溅到你的脸上
It's like, uh, needles of ice.
感觉就像 小冰针一样
You should've been a writer.
你应该去当作家的
Well, that was the plan at one time.
有一阵我的确想过
Very nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
You, too.
我也一样
Congratulations. You hooked him.
恭喜 你把他迷住了
Trust me. I could see it from the bar.
相信我 我从吧台那边都能看得出来
He's not interested.
他看不上我
Did he proposition you?
他对你有什么非分举动吗
Then he's interested.
那就是看上你了
How was your ride?
骑得怎么样
Wonderful.
很好
You should've come along, Mother.
你应该一起来的 妈妈
I have to go. Jack's taking me to dinner.
我得走了 杰克马上要来接我去吃晚餐
Join me for one drink.
跟我喝一杯吧
You're kidding yourself if you think this is going somewhere.
如果你以为你们能走到一起 那就是自欺欺人
Jack Kennedy can have any woman he wants.
杰克·肯尼迪想要什么女人都可以
Well, he wants me.
他想要的是我
Then he must not mind big shoulders, tiny breasts,
那他一定不介意宽肩膀 平胸脯
feet the size of... Just stop it.
脚大得 别说了
I'm just trying to protect you.
我这是在保护你
Well, don't.
那就不要管我
He's asked me to marry him.
他已经跟我求过婚了
I hope you haven't said yes.
但愿你还没答应
Joe Kennedy raised his sons
乔·肯尼迪教他的儿子们
to take what they want
不择手段得到想要的东西
and discard what they want,
然后就弃如敝履
with not a flicker of concern for anyone else.
完全不顾及任何其他人的感受
Well, that's not Jack.
杰克不是那样的
Don't delude yourself, darling.
别骗自己了 宝贝闺女
He'll never be faithful,
他永远不会忠于你
not for a single day.
一天都不会
He's just like his father.
他就跟他的父亲一样
Just like your father.
也跟你的父亲一样
Why can't you just be happy for me?
你为什么就不能为我感到高兴呢
Because you're a silly little girl,
因为你是个傻丫头
and you're infatuated with a public man
还迷恋上了一个公众人物
who will hurt you every chance he gets.
一个会反复伤害你的男人
He loves me, and I love him,
他爱我 我也爱他
and it's an emotion you can't understand.
这种感觉你是理解不了的
Well, then marry him, and good luck to both of you.
行 你嫁给他吧 我祝你们俩好运
Well, I don't know why you let her get to you like this.
我不明白你怎么会容忍♥她这么对你
She's, uh, never approved of anything you've done.
她觉得你做什么都不对
This is your decision. Right?
这是你自己的决定 对吗
Jackie?
杰姬
Are you having second thoughts?
你犹豫了吗
Are you sure marriage is what you really want? I am.
你确定真的想结婚吗 是的
And are you sure I'm who you want?
那你确定我就是你想娶的那个人吗
Yes.
是的
I love you.
我爱你
I'll take care of you the rest of my life.
我会用我的余生守护你照顾你
Will you let me do that?
你愿意给我这个机会吗
Yes.
我愿意
I've got him on the line right now.
他现在在线上
Great job.
干得好
Mother? I-I just heard, we're gonna take Virginia.
妈 我刚听说我们快拿下弗吉尼亚州了
That's wonderful, Bobby.
太好了 波比
Congratulations.
祝贺你们
Michelle's made tea. Would you like some?
米歇尔泡了茶 你要来点吗
No, no, I'm fine. Thank you. Uh, where's Dad?
不用了 谢谢 爸爸在哪儿
In his office.
在他办公室里
You must be very proud of Bobby.
你一定很为波比感到骄傲
I'm proud of all my children, dear,
我为我所有的孩子们感到骄傲 亲爱的
but he is a little special to me.
但是他对我来说有一点特别
And why is that?
为什么呢
The older boys were Joe's.
他的几个哥哥都跟老乔比较亲
Bobby's mine.
只有波比跟我亲
No, no, no. Just listen to me.
不 不 你听我说
Tell him the situation we discussed.
告诉他我们讨论过的情况
He'll be extremely happy with the outcome.
结果会让他很高兴的
Yeah.
是的
All right. Gotta run.
好的 我挂电♥话♥了
Dad, my, uh, source at NBC said, uh,
爸爸 NBC有消息说
they're gonna report we took Virginia.
他们要报道我们赢得了弗吉尼亚州
Ha ha ha! That's great, Bobby.
哈哈哈 太好了 波比
That means the whole damn eastern seaboard's
这么说整个东部沿海地区
coming in exactly the way we wanted.
都在朝着我们希望的方向发展
Yeah, I don't know, Dad. I'm a little worried.
我不是很确定 爸爸 我有点担心
Uh, I think we're gonna have a difficult time in the midwest.
我觉得我们在中西部可能会遇到一点麻烦
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表