剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
Thank you. How are you? Thank you very much.
谢谢 你好 非常感谢
Out of the way. How are you?
让一让 你好
Bobby, this is our time.
波比 现在是我们的时代
You are the Kennedys to me.
你就是我们肯尼迪家的人
Bobby!
波比
Bobby!
波比
Hail Mary, full of Grace,
万福玛利亚 你充满圣宠
the lord is with thee. Blessed art thou--
主与你同在 你备受赞颂
Bobby! Bobby!
波比 波比
Bobby.
波比
Breathe, baby. Breathe.
深呼吸 亲爱的 深呼吸
I love you, Ethel.
我爱你 伊索尔
Is everyone else okay?
其他人都没事吧
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, God!
上帝啊
Somebody get a doctor! Get a doctor!
快去叫医生 叫医生过来啊
Bobby. Bobby.
波比 波比
Bobby!
波比
Bobby! Bobby!
波比 波比
The car's waiting, Mrs. Onassis.
车正在等您 奥纳西斯夫人
I want them to plant new roses.
我想让他们种些新的玫瑰
Don't you think that would be nice,
你不觉得待明年玫瑰花开时
to have new roses next year?
那儿会很漂亮吗
All right.
好的
Well, Dad?
爸爸
Your house, Mr. President,
这儿是你的地盘 总统先生
your office.
你的办公室
Well, I say, to, uh, interesting times
好吧 在这愉快的时光里
and, uh, to the United States of America.
那我就敬美♥利♥坚♥合众国
To my husband.
敬我丈夫
To a, uh,
敬我
re-election campaign that I don't have to manage.
不用再负责的连任竞选
To another baby.
敬我们的新宝宝
Our Lord makes all things possible.
敬万能的主
May we work for his greater glory.
让我们能永沐他的光辉
Amen.
阿门
To this family.
敬我们一家
If I knew its secret,
如果我要是知道这个家族成功的秘密
I'd bottle it and sell it.
我就会把它装瓶里卖♥♥掉
I believe we do know the secret, Dad.
我相信我们都知道这个秘密 爸爸
It's you.
那就是你
I'll drink to that. Hear, hear.
我同意 干杯 干杯
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表