剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
You have a family.
你有家人的
You're my family.
你也是我的家人
It's gonna be okay.
都会好起来的
How's Jackie?
杰姬怎么样
She's fine.
她没事了
How are you?
你怎么样
Great.
我很好
Ethel, I know you've been hurting.
伊索尔 我知道你这段日子很难过
Ever since Jack died, I've been...
自打杰克去世 我一直
feeling the same in my own heart.
我的心也一直如刀割般
I've been hiding from you and the children.
我一直逃避着你和孩子们
But I want you to know that I'm here for you.
但我现在想你知道有我在陪着你
I'm here for you now.
我就在你身边
You haven't been hiding.
你没在逃避
You've been mourning,
你只是太过悲痛
and there's a difference.
这很不一样
Whatever it is, it's over now.
不管怎样都过去了
I'm thinking about Jack.
我在想杰克
If he saw me right now, he'd say,
如果他现在在 一定会说
"Bobby, get off your ass and do something."
"波比 给我起来干活儿"
I-I don't think I have a choice, really.
我想我没有选择
I have to carry on for him.
我要接过他的旗帜坚持下去
I think I owe it to him to...
我想这是我欠他的
make an effort to ensure
我要努力帮他实现
what he envisioned for this country really happens.
他为这个国家设计的理想未来
And it is now obvious that
显而易见的是
this is going to be a huge election victory
约翰逊总统将以压倒性的选举优势
for President Johnson over Senator Goldwater--
击败戈德华特参议员
perhaps the largest landslide in American history.
这也许是美国历史上悬殊最大的胜利
In the Senate Race in New York,
纽约市的参议员竞选
which attracted almost as much attention as the national race,
与总统竞选同样引人注目
Robert Kennedy, the former Attorney General
罗伯特·肯尼迪 前司法部长
and brother of the late President,
已故总统的弟弟
won over the incumbent, Senator Kenneth Keating.
击败了现任参议员 肯尼斯·基廷
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Senator from New York!
纽约市参议员
Little runt couldn't even vote for himself
这小瘪三都不能给自己投票
'cause he's registered in Massachusetts.
因为他是在马萨诸塞州登记的
Contrary to what, uh, was said during the campaign,
与竞选时所说的不同
I-I do know where the Hudson River is.
我是知道哈得孙河在哪的
You and Lady Bird should be celebrating, Mr. President.
您和伯德夫人应该庆祝 总统先生
Don't let this bother you.
别被这事扫了兴
He rode in on my coattails.
他是借了我的光
When it looked like he might lose, I campaigned for him.
当时他眼看就要输了 是我帮他争取的
I-I shall devote all of my efforts
我会倾尽所有的努力
and whatever talents I possess to the state of New York.
和全部的能力来为纽约州服务
Bastard's gonna use the Senate to come gunnin' for me in '68.
这混♥蛋♥会在68年以参议员的身份跟我竞争
I run because it is now unmistakably clear
我参加选举是因为 毫无疑问
that we can change these disastrous, divisive policies
要改变那些灾难性的分♥裂♥政策
only by changing the men who are now making them.
只能换掉那个制订它们的人
I do not lightly dismiss the difficulties
我不是要简单地忽视
and the dangers of challenging an incumbent President,
挑战现任总统的困难和危险
but these are not ordinary times,
但这是非常时期
and this is not an ordinary election.
也是非常选举
Finally, my decision reflects
最后 我的决定
no personal animosity or disrespect
并不代表对约翰逊总统的
towards President Johnson.
私人仇恨和不敬
I shall not seek
我不会企图
and I will not accept
也不能接受
the nomination of my party
让你再作为我党的
for another term as your President.
总统竞选人
It's unbelievable.
难以置信
But let men everywhere, however...
但不论如何 让各地的人♥民♥
It's gonna be ours, Bobby.
胜利是我们的了 波比
There's nothing in our way now.
我们的前方畅通无阻
Despite spending roughly $1 million a week,
尽管每周要花费一百万美元
Kennedy was unable to appeal
肯尼迪却难以拉拢
to the state's largely white, largely Protestant,
该州大量的白人 新教♥徒♥
and largely middle-class voters.
以及中产阶级
This is the first electoral defeat
这是肯尼迪家族
ever suffered by a member of the Kennedy family,
经历的第一次竞选失败
and it makes the upcoming California primary...
而这将使未来的加州初选
Could you, uh, turn that off, please?
把电视关了好吗
Well, I think it's clear
我想 显然
that we, uh, lost here, all by ourselves.
这次失败是我们自己造成的
It had nothing to do with the, uh, Protestants.
跟新教♥徒♥没有任何关系
This was our responsibility.
是我们自己的责任
This was our effort, and we dropped the ball.
这是我们工作的结果 我们搞砸了
We had lousy polling information,
我们在民♥意♥投票中做得很差
we didn't motivate the precinct captains to get out the vote,
我们没有发动选区负责人拉票
and we can do better. We can do more.
我们可以做得更好 做得更多
So I want, uh, each of you on planes tonight to California,
所以我想你们今晚都飞去加州
and make, uh, damn sure that we rally here,
确保我们能重整旗鼓
that we show some balls,
拿出点气势
that we go in there and we win this thing.
我们去到那里 就要赢下选举
Because if I have anything to do with it,
因为对于我来说
this is the last election a Kennedy's gonna lose.
这将是肯尼迪家族最后一次输掉竞选
All right, now go. Go. Each of you, go.
好了 现在走吧 大家都走
We'll get it right in California.
我们会在加州扭转劣势的
I know.
我知道
I'm going back to our room. Are you coming?
我回房♥了 你来吗
No. You go.
不 你去吧
I'm gonna... stay here and get some work done.
我要待在这 有点工作要做
Night.
晚安
You know, this wouldn't have, uh, happened to Jack.
这种事情绝对不会发生在杰克身上
Bobby...
波比
Jack had you.
那是因为杰克有你
Thanks.
谢谢你
Henry Cabot Lodge is beating us by two touchdowns.
亨利·卡伯特·洛奇还赢我们两分
I know, Dad,
我知道 爸爸
and I would appreciate if you would actually let me manage it.
如果你真让我负责 我就谢谢你了
Oh, so it's--it's my fault we're behind?
那现在落后是我的错呗
No, but we're running a statewide race here,
不 但这是一场州内的竞选
and you brought in your old cronies from Charleston.
你却把查尔斯镇的老伙伴找来
How am I supposed to work with that?
你让我怎么工作啊
Half of them think that Wilson is still President.
他们中有一般人以为威尔逊还是总统呢
You've got them going around the neighborhoods,
你让他们挨家挨户
handing out 20 bucks for coal.
每家发二十块买♥♥煤
It worked when Jack ran for Congress.
杰克竞选国会议员的时候就有效
Well, I know, but that was right after the war.
我知道 但那时战争刚刚结束
The world's a different place now, Dad.
世道不一样了 爸爸
Money still talks, Bobby.
钱还是万能的 波比
If the day ever comes when I don't get my money's worth...
如果有一天我的钱不管用了
Well, the day is here,
那天已经到了
and we need to recognize it, Dad.
我们得认清形势 爸爸
That's precisely the reason why we're losing.
这就是我们落后的原因
Well, what do you suggest?
你说该怎么做
Well, I-I think we've got a lot of dead weight around here
我觉得我们有很多累赘
and I wanna get rid of it.
我要把它们全都了结了
If you don't wanna tell 'em, I will. I'll do it.
如果你不去跟他们说 我去跟他们说
And we got, uh, Jack crisscrossing the state.
杰克在全州各地奔波
He's in Springfield in the morning,
他早上还在斯普林菲尔德
Plymouth in the afternoon,
下午就到了普利茅斯
back up to Northampton at night.
晚上又回到北安普顿
We're killing him.
我们会累死他的
We need to conserve his energy,
我们要让他保存精力
make the schedule more efficient.
把日程安排得更有效率
It still doesn't get us more votes.
那也不能增加我们的得票数
I know. Let me finish.
我知道 让我说完
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表