剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
I'm sorry to disturb you, sir.
很抱歉打扰您 先生
We've got some serious trouble.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Our U-2 flights over Cuba
昨天 我们的U-2侦察机
took these yesterday--
在古巴上空拍到了这些
Russian M.R.B.M. Missile sites,
俄♥国♥中程弹道导弹的发射场
SS-4 type, I.R.B.M.S.
是SS-4型的中程导弹
Are these operational?
已经能发射了吗
Not yet, but based on the size of those construction crews,
还不能 但按照施工的规模来看
they could be within a week.
一周内就能完成发射准备
At that point, they could deliver nuclear payloads
那时候 它们就能向东海岸的
to every major city on the East Coast.
所有主要城市进行核打击
These are the latest surveillance photos from Cuba.
这是刚从古巴发回的监控照片
We don't know how many missiles the Russians have there
我们不知道俄♥国♥人在那架设了多少导弹
or whether they are operational at the present time.
也不知道目前他们是否有能力发射
I think you can assume
我想您可以假设
if they're not operational now,
即使现在还不能
they will be soon, sir.
但很快就能了 先生
Well, we can't coexist with, uh,
我们不可能与我们海岸
nuclear missiles 90 miles off our shores.
只距九十英里的核导弹和平共处
We got to get rid of those.
我们必须要除掉它们
What are the options, Bob?
你有什建议 鲍勃
Militarily, there are three--
从军事角度讲来说 有三种方法
surgical strike on the missiles, an attack on the missiles
对那些导弹进行外科手术式打击
and the control-and-command centers throughout the island,
或是对导弹和岛上的指挥中心进行攻击
or an all-out invasion of the island.
还有就是全面入侵整个岛屿
Sir, I think that jumping to a military option
先生 我认为在外交手段还未用尽时
without having exhausted all our diplomatic avenues--
不能直接采取军事行动
No, no, no. No one's jumping, Dean.
不不 没人说要立即行动 迪安
The President's considering all options here.
总统要考虑所有的可能性
Khrushchev's a brawler, Mr. Secretary.
赫鲁晓夫是个好战分子 部长先生
He only understands brute force.
他只会用武力来解决争端
I'm with Bob.
我赞同鲍勃的想法
We can't have the President being pushed around
我们不能让总统任人摆布
by Khrushchev or Castro or anybody else.
不管是赫鲁晓夫还是卡斯特罗还是其他人
Air force surveillance just picked up 19 Soviet ships
空军的监测显示大西洋上有
in the middle of the Atlantic, heading toward Cuba.
十九艘苏联船只正在向古巴挺进
Do we know what they're, uh, carrying?
知道船上载的是什么吗
I think we can presume it's more weapons.
我想可以认定那是另一批武器装备
Sir, we need to put a military option on the table.
先生 我们需要讨论一下军事预案
No, I agree with that, Bob. I just, uh...
不 我赞同鲍勃的看法 我只是
I-I don't want to make any, uh, decision here without, uh, understanding
在我弄清赫鲁晓夫的真正意图之前
what in God's name, uh, Khrushchev is thinking.
我现在不会做出任何决定
Mr. President, I-I think the man's actions
总统先生 我认为那个人的行为
are a pretty good indicator of what he's thinking.
已经明确地表明了他的意图
Castro made a compelling argument
卡斯特罗振振有词地说
that we're gonna overthrow his regime.
我们将会推♥翻♥他的政♥权♥
Khrushchev sent in the missiles
赫鲁晓夫运来这些导弹
to keep us from doing it.
想要来阻止我们
It's more than that, Mac.
不仅如此 麦克
He wants to bully us into submission, sir.
他还想逼我们就范 先生
Thinks I'm weak, 'cause of the Bay of Pigs.
因为猪湾事件 就以为我很软弱
That's right, sir. But the fact remains,
正是如此 先生 但事实是
we still don't know what's on these ships.
我们仍然不知道船上装的是什么
Absolutely.
当然知道
I want to know what pressures he's under,
我想知道他是迫于什么样的压力
what he's being advised by his, uh, people in the Kremlin.
克里姆林宫的顾问又给出了什么意见
Well, I think we can assume, sir,
我们可以认定
they're advising him to take the aggressive course.
他们建议他采取进攻性方针
I think it's very dangerous to start
我认为现在就
making assumptions right now, General.
开始臆断是非常危险的 将军
I just, uh, want to try and put myself in his shoes.
我只是试着站在他的角度考虑这件事
Fine, sir. But if you do choose a military option,
明白 但如果您选择采取军事手段
we're gonna have to move fast.
我们要尽快开始行动
We're, uh, getting more specifics now, sir.
我们刚刚又掌握了一些情况 先生
Well, I would say we have to get a, uh,
我要说我们有必要
direct line of communication to Moscow.
与莫斯科取得专线联♥系♥
We could get Secretary Rusk to talk to Ambassador Dobrynin.
我们可以让国务卿拉斯克会见多勃雷宁大使
You do it. No, no, no, no.
你去见他 不行
Protocol dictates that Forget about protocol.
按照外交礼仪 不要纠缠外交礼仪了
Dobrynin knows Bobby, knows Bobby speaks for me.
多勃雷宁认识波比 知道他代表我的意见
I'll set it up. Thank you.
我去安排 谢谢
Your back hurting?
是因为背疼吗
Jackie took the kids, went up to Virginia.
杰姬带孩子们去弗吉尼亚了
Well, that's probably best, considering.
考虑到当前局势 这大概是最好的做法
Wasn't about this.
不是因为这个
I think she's finished with me.
我觉得她要和我离婚了
Why? What happened?
为什么 发生什么事了
Well, I'm not a kid anymore, but...
我早就不是孩子了
but I keep acting like one.
但行为还是很幼稚
The kids are fine, Jack.
孩子们很好 杰克
Good.
那就好
How long, uh, how long do you think you're gonna stay up there?
你 你觉得你打算在那儿待多久
I don't know.
不知道
Well, I just wanted to say that I, uh...
我只是想说 我
I miss you.
我想你了
I have to go.
我该挂了
Yes?
喂
Send him in.
让他进来
What did Dobrynin say?
多勃雷宁怎么说
Well, he claims there are no missiles in Cuba.
他宣称古巴没有导弹
I showed him the, uh, surveillance photos.
我给他看了侦察照片
He said they're fabricated.
他说照片纯属捏造
He claims, uh, Khrushchev only wants peace.
还强调赫鲁晓夫只想寻求和平
That's what Hitler said right before the blitz.
希♥特♥勒♥发动闪电战之前也是这么说的
McNamara sent that over.
这是麦克纳马拉送过来的
It's the, uh, contingency plans for military operations.
军事行动的应急预案
That's been the consensus over there?
多数人的意见是什么
Surgical strike, followed by invasion.
先进行手术式的打击 然后出兵
What do you think?
你的意见呢
Well, given what we know at the moment, uh,
根据目前掌握的情况
it certainly is our best chance at success,
这是我们取得成功的最好机会
including getting rid of Castro.
包括除掉卡斯特罗
But, uh...
但是
frankly, at this stage, I don't think the, uh,
说实话 我认为现阶段下
diplomatic process is gonna pay off.
外交手段很难取得效果
I just-- I just don't know
我只是不明白
what, uh, Khrushchev stands to gain in all this.
赫鲁晓夫在这件事上会获得什么利益
I mean, Christ, he knows what our, uh, nuclear arsenal is.
我的意思是 他知道我们的核武库
It's not a secret.
这不是秘密
Well, I get the impression that he, uh,
我的印象是
thinks we're afraid to use it.
他认为我们不敢使用核武
But you looked him in the eye. What do you think?
而你曾和他面对面 你怎么认为
In Southeast Asia and Latin America,
在东南亚和拉丁美洲的
people's revolutions are lighting the lamp
人♥民♥革命点燃了
of freedom and human dignity.
自♥由♥和人类尊严的明灯
We have a difference of opinion over what constitutes
我们对什么组成了自♥由♥和人类尊严的
freedom and human dignity, Mr. Chairman,
认识不同 主席先生
but I... I reject the historic belief that our differences
但我认为我们在历史观上的分歧
can only be resolved through armed conflict.
并非只能用军事冲突的方式解决
Then you miscalculate the history, Mr. President.
那您对历史的判断是错误的 总统先生
You lost, uh, 20 million people in the war, Mr. Chairman.
贵国已有两千万人死于战争 主席先生
With our arsenals and our delivery systems today,
以我们今天的核武库和运载系统
twice that many Russians would die in the first hour.
一小时内就能让两个俄♥国♥变成无人区
Then it's a good thing we have so many.
幸好我们有这么多人口
You should have enough clothes to get you through the week.
你要准备好一周穿的衣服
Bobby, how bad's it gonna be?
波比 最坏的情况会怎样
I was talking with Marg McNamara.
我和马格·麦克纳马拉谈过
She said Bob said it could be the end of everything.
她告诉我 鲍勃说这可能是世界末日
What did he mean?
这是什么意思
I think he's just, uh, being melodramatic, really.
我觉得他只是在夸大其词
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表