剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
Well, they're shooting down our planes.
那既然他们击落了我们的飞机
We're gonna start shooting back.
我们就要开始反击了
Well... if this continues to go badly,
如果事态继续变坏
I, uh, I want you and the kids
我要你和孩子们
to move to the shelter in Maryland.
搬去马里兰州的避难所
What about you?
那你呢
There's a secure area downstairs.
楼下有个安全区域
I'm not leaving you, Jack.
我不会离开你的 杰克
I want to be here no matter what happens.
无论发生什么 我都想留在这儿
Now hear me on this--
听我说
I want the attack wing prepared for wheels up
我要战斗机都准备好
the second the President gives his directive.
接到总统的指令就立即出发
Yeah, that's right.
对 没错
Kick the tires and light the fires.
整装待发
We've informed all members of the O.E.S.
我们已经通知了紧急特勤部队的所有成员
that we're prepared to commence military intervention
如果在华盛顿时间下午两点前还没收到
if we don't hear from Khrushchev by 2:00 P.M. Washington time.
赫鲁晓夫的回复 我们就要启动军事干预
We're down to 90 minutes. Let's extend the deadline.
还剩九十分钟 我们延长一下期限吧
Give Khrushchev a couple more hours. Time's up.
再给赫鲁晓夫一些时间 没时间了
We can't let this thing drag on forever.
我们不能一直拖下去
It only helps him.
这只对他有利
That's why I think we should go in early, sir.
所以我觉得我们应该提前行动 先生
Get a jump on him.
打他个措手不及
You can't jump the deadline, Tom!
你不能违背期限 汤姆
What the hell are you talking about?
你胡说些什么
It's preemptive.
这叫先发制人
General, we're not going until we say--
将军 我们不能行动 我们还没说
Quiet. Could you all be quiet, please?
安静 请你们安静点 好吗
Quiet.
安静
Jack, Khrushchev, uh, is on the radio in Moscow.
杰克 赫鲁晓夫在莫斯科的广播讲话
Can you, uh, repeat that, please?
请你再重复一遍 好吗
No, no, I--you--you stay on the line with me.
不 不 别挂电♥话♥
I want to know precisely what he said, word for word.
我想知道他在说什么 一个字都别落
He--he said what?
他说什么
Did he, uh, did he give a timeline?
他给出时间安排了吗
All right.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Jack, he just went on the air to make sure that we heard,
杰克 他刚在广播讲话是想确保我们
without any delay,
及时听到这个消息
that he's, uh, accepting our terms.
他接受我们的条件
He's gonna remove the missiles from Cuba.
他会撤除古巴的导弹
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Speech! Speech! Speech!
讲话 讲话 讲话
Speech! Speech! Speech!
讲话 讲话 讲话
Well, I, uh...
我
I suppose you've, uh, all earned your pay this week.
我想大家这周没有白忙活
Finally.
终于结束了
It was a tremendous effort. Thank you all.
这是个伟大的成就 感谢所有人
Yes. Yes!
太棒了
Congratulations. Yeah.
恭喜你 嗯
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
Puts you right up there with Lincoln.
你可以比肩林肯了
Well, maybe tonight I'll go to the theater.
也许我今晚就去戏院了
Well, you go, I go with you.
你去的话 我也跟你去
Castro's finest.
卡斯特罗最好的雪茄
Thank you, General.
谢谢你 将军
Goodness gracious. I haven't been home in a week.
天哪 我都一周没回家了
Ethel may have had another baby.
伊索尔没准又生了个孩子
While the quarantine remains in effect,
虽然隔离依然会实行
we are hopeful that adequate procedures can be developed
但我们希望通过建立适当的程序
for international inspection of Cuba-bound cargos.
对古巴边境进出的货物进行检查
Progress is now being made
加勒比海的和平事业
for the restoration of peace in the Caribbean.
正取得显著的进步
And it is our firm hope and purpose
我们也深切地希望并努力
that this progress shall go forward,
将这一发展势头维持下去
not only for this time
不只是这次
but for all time.
而是每一次
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
Your daddy just saved the world.
你♥爸♥爸刚刚拯救了世界
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表